What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just got pulled over by a cop while carrying freshly picked marijuana.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
why the hell does it matter pyle? this thread initially started out as a story and was not intended to turn into a thread about your rights... fuckin forum nazi

Behaving like that towards another member will get you banned toot-sweet ass-mouth...

Be warned!

....and I agree this thread would better be served if it was in the security forum, so I'm gonna move it there......

Grow On!

420stoner

great story man! alot of respect for not letting that fucking pig do watever he wants just cuz he has a gay lil uniform on!!!

Mindful

I had a similar experience several years ago and I would not allow them to search my car. They did call in a K-9 unit however, but he didn't smell anything after about 5 passes around my car and they sent me on my way.

hippydan

well done bro. holy shit, you had me on the edge of my seat when i was reading that shit. awesome read. your the hero of the day.fuck yeah. time to celebrate. this ones for you. :rasta:

Took the words right out of my mouth. I don't think I would've been able to handle the situation the same way without reading this post beforehand.

jd4083

Veteran
Treat them with disrespect and you can bank on trouble. "Yes, sir" and "No, sir" will make the experience much easier on you.

Hell no man, you need to roll all the windows down when that fuckin pig comes up and start blasting "FUCK THE POLICE" while you light up some patchoulli incense and put on your rasta beanie. Isn't that how the real world works? :laughing:

seriously though...easy to pick out the dummies in these threads, always good for a laugh. Ya'll keep sticking it to the man by having petty arguments with traffic cops, I'll enjoy my freedom by acting like a normal, respectable human being.