What's new

Just curious - WHAT DO YOU DO for a living?

B420

I have been working as a landscaper for about 6 years now.

Had a short break from the landscape biz to work as a graphic designer as I had at the time just graduated with a degree in graphics. That didn't work out so well, started with me uprooting and moving across the country and ended about 4 months later with me moving back to the starting point.

Realized that I really enjoy the landscaping business (much more than the graphics, prefer the outdoor work over the suit and cubicle), have worked for about 3 different companies since may but am finally happy where I am, just had to find the right company.

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
lol :D What you mean by that? :wave:
dragongrower

Setting up a professional greenhouse requires a sizable investment. Venting, cooling, heating, etc. Just the control boxes alone (like Green Air Products) will run anywhere from $3,000.00 - $10,000.00 depending on the level of control you're hoping to achieve and the size of the greenhouse you're hoping to build and use.

Again it depends on where you live.

CC

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
make springs mostly for mattresses, but also special orders from airplanes to amusement park rides. on the side i do home improvements mosty electrical work

It might sound weird to people, but I'm smiling as I'm reading all your occupations! A little for the fact that you guys crack me up with some of the funny comments you make, and a little for the fact that we're all just everyday people from all walks of life that come together for the sole purpose of Marijuana.

I respect everyone's job titles and I'm happy to see those who are working and I hope the best for those of you who are looking for work right now. Something will come your way and open new doors for you!

ICmag is great, keep it rollin guys. I really have read every one of your posts and every job title and description so far!

I am a unemployed student seeking work. Kinda sucks but it could be worse I have gas, food, and herb. Have a CA security guard card but most companies hiring drug test. Thinking about trying some detox drinks and taking my chances.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Worked for myself in the Financials industry for the previous 10+ years.

Now I'm a shipping manager for a manufacturing facility...

Don't know how long that's gonna last...I got the shitz of it already.

:dance013:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i do internet advertising for used car dealerships, and also flip cars once and a while on the side. i make abuot 1000 a month off this hustle.

i also run a little ebay shipping business, my friend is a shoplifting klepto and brings over cases of art supplies and all sorts of random shit hes stolen. i list them on ebay and take care of the shipping in return for half of all profits.

JQP

I'm a commercial loan underwriter. Pays the bills, but the little woman (gotta love her), makes mucho more dinero than me. That wasn't always the case, but the switcheroo was about maybe 10 years ago, hmm, maybe 12.

JQ

antimatter

Veteran
i do internet advertising for used car dealerships, and also flip cars once and a while on the side. i make abuot 1000 a month off this hustle.

i also run a little ebay shipping business, my friend is a shoplifting klepto and brings over cases of art supplies and all sorts of random shit hes stolen. i list them on ebay and take care of the shipping in return for half of all profits.

Wanna be a CEO i'll get you a job making 500k+ a year?

Are you being serious? You knowingly deal in stolen goods? And you aren't embarrassed about it?

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
before is was an electrician..now a fuckin' MS patient shooting myself in the thigh with a needle full of crap that doesn't work..life effin' sux...:)

M

mugenbao

What do you do??
I've been a software developer since '93, and the last five or six years I've been a self-employed contractor, working on everything from creating web-based asset tracking and management for the military to developing compilers for domain-specific languages.

While I'd dearly love to work as a legal grower supplying to dispensaries and such, it's just not possible where I live at this time, so anything I do grow is strictly and 100% for personal medicinal use.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Management-small business, corp.....bullshit is what I USED to do. Now I'm a housewife that's not married and has no kids. Actually, I harvest for a living...just a trimmer I guess.

Latest posts

Latest posts