What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judicial misconduct

h.h.

Veteran
Yep.
But if the kid sneaks the car out, gets drunk and kills 10 people in a crash . . . ?

Parents should not be responsible for anything they allow their kids to do. They might sneak out…

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yep.
But if the kid sneaks the car out, gets drunk and kills 10 people in a crash . . . ?

"if" they knew he drank & drove, and STILL left the keys out where junior could find them & access the car... if you enable someone to harm someone else, you can be found liable in court.

Amynamous

Each of those appear to be mis-spellings of the word judicial.
I challenge you to find an english definition of the word JUDICAL.
I’ve looked, and cannot find a definition.
I have found a couple of sources that said it is not a word, at least not in the english language.

St. Phatty

And now we have the parents of a school shooter being charged with manslaughter and tried in the media...
typical over zealous and over charged prosecution in an attempt to undermine
gun rights...ridiculous

The dead students and their families have Rights also.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Cheeky bastard you... (apologies to Stitch)

cheeky.jpg

YethIghYam

h.h.

Veteran
The dead students and their families have Rights also.

They’re going to railroad the kid too. Paint him as some kind of monster for practicing his right to carry at school. Who knows? A riot may have broken out and he was there to help. He just an excitable boy.

Latest posts

Latest posts