What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judicial misconduct

Three Berries

A county sheriff in West Virginia retired? You don’t say.
I’m so glad I retired long before the trial started, or I may have made the list. lol

There’s an active thread on this topic. I’m surprised this conversation isn’t occurring there.
Can someone please explain how her trial involves judicial misconduct.

Her trial is to expose Judicial Misconduct. As are all the high profile trials currently ongoing. As was the Rittenhouse trial.

And Durham isn't done yet.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never forget the decisions you make can impact the rest of your life. If any had a bad childhood and you are a parent don't continue that cycle.

Three Berries

med4u

Veteran
It’s about time that parents of school shooters are held accountable for their minor children’ killing sprees, particularly when said children use their parent’s guns or the parents buy guns for their children.
It’s basic personal responsibility.

So you would be for a manslaughter prosecution of the school official that mandated a psychological examination within 48hr then sent him back to class without checking his backpack.?.
within the school it becomes the school official who is ultimately responsible for the safty of the student body..

dramamine

Magazines like the "National Enquire" went from store checkout stands to right wing talking points.

Wonder where you read any of this as "right wing". I don't expect too much to come of the Maxwell trial myself, but Trump is neck-deep in it if it does.

Amynamous

So you would be for a manslaughter prosecution of the school official that mandated a psychological examination within 48hr then sent him back to class without checking his backpack.?.
within the school it becomes the school official who is ultimately responsible for the safty of the student body..

I believe that if someone wants to own guns, then they should be held responsible for what happens with their guns,
particularly when their guns are used to shoot up a school filled with children. If parents were charged for mass murder when their homicidal offspring commits mass murder, perhaps gun owning parents would be a little more cautious with how they store their guns. And if not, then they’d be permanently removed from society as a result. As someone who pretends to support personal responsibility, i am surprised that you don’t think that parents should be held responsible when they act irresponsibly.

Also, there’s no reason to draw conclusions outside of this scope to draw me into a silly game.
If the prosecutors believe others to be culpable, i would imagine they will investigate and charge accordingly. I have read that they are considering charging school officials as well.

Amynamous

I'm curious as to the source of the retirement list. Did you assemble that list, Three Berries?

trump retired in January AND records clearly place him on the plane and visiting the island, both on multiple occasions. Also, his name was circled in black sharpie in the little black book. Strange that he didn’t make the list either. lol

Gry

Veteran
Well, nearly all of our media sources. Whitney Webb has done the best work researching this. Her pieces on the Epstein story are at Unlimited Hangout and are exhaustively researched and well-written. Recommended reading.
If we saw other journalists delivering similar content, I would be inclined to agree, but since that is not the case, I am inclined to consider that she may being
provided unique access.

Gry

Veteran
Crime of the century my sweet ass, honey pots are SOP. A convenient distraction to whip out when needed.

dramamine

If we saw other journalists delivering similar content, I would be inclined to agree, but since that is not the case, I am inclined to consider that she may being
provided unique access.

I'm not sure that mainstream media blackouts of occurences negate their validity. All of her pieces are rife with publicly available information over decades, aggregated in traditional journalistic style with citations. Curious if you have read any of them. As I said earlier, these are public interest issues, not right or left wing ones.

Honey pot operations can be and are used as distractions, but the primary purpose is control of powerful positions.

Amynamous

How convenient that “right wingers” are conveniently absent from the list.
That makes one believe that there are ulterior motives.

Gry

Veteran
I'm not sure that mainstream media blackouts of occurences negate their validity. All of her pieces are rife with publicly available information over decades, aggregated in traditional journalistic style with citations. Curious if you have read any of them. As I said earlier, these are public interest issues, not right or left wing ones.

Honey pot operations can be and are used as distractions, but the primary purpose is control of powerful positions.
Thank most kindly for the definition. Not sure why you would wonder if I had read her material- why or how else could I have commented on it.
You seem to wish to say that what she says is widely available- if that were the case, then what may I ask, is it that makes her content stand out for you ?

dramamine

Thank most kindly for the definition. Not sure why you would wonder if I had read her material- why or how else could I have commented on it.
You seem to wish to say that what she says is widely available- if that were the case, then what may I ask, is it that makes her content stand out for you ?

Her content stands out because she has spent the time aggregating this material which, while publicly available, consists of stories printed over decades in publications national and regional. Investigative journalism, in short. Very few, if any, news outlets have any interest in doing this work, as you pointed out. That stands out, does it not? If you suspect she is being coached or fed information, who would those benefactors be, I wonder? Can't think of anyone in any position of significance that would benefit from such info being laid out this way.

You hadn't commented directly on her content, so it wasn't clear to me that you'd read it. Wasn't meaning to condescend you.

I can appreciate your skepticism, but I haven't found it to be justified. Objective journalists are very rare in these times.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts