What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judge Packs thread 2024

Piecho

are we gonna have Canna Labs test all our samples?
Maybe not the idea for this year, but worth checking the possibility for the next ones in my opinion. At least to have the awareness how difficult and costly would it be to get the results in Bcn or get simpler tester "in-house". But yeah, just leaving the idea : D

If I will find anything worth on the Spannabis, I will let you guys know. Nothing that comes to my mind right now tbh.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
To complicated, All I'm saying is haze and equatorial are not thrown into "indica" judging. Why is this accepted in the sativa section. It's total BS
that's why I'm saying divide by tropical sub-tropical equatorial, or categories of temperature, within each temperature category a wide leaflet or narrow leaflet class.

OR

Have, like they are already doing on cannabis seed sale sites, maturation time classes...

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
are we gonna have Canna Labs test all our samples?

how pay for it .,?

Maybe not the idea for this year, but worth checking the possibility for the next ones in my opinion. At least to have the awareness how difficult and costly would it be to get the results in Bcn or get simpler tester "in-house". But yeah, just leaving the idea : D

If I will find anything worth on the Spannabis, I will let you guys know. Nothing that comes to my mind right now tbh.

:good:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
when you wann talk then is this right thread not here , here is only witch packs did you want reserve not debate is here the right place :

better to having more clean for us not trash it full

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
no its not mine work to move post from member witch post this shit without to think before

So to each member first think then post not opside, I´m not your Tash MoD here :smoke:
this somefing so easy not to spam anything full without any sense.

Last edited:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh boy here we go!!!

Can I please book the full menu:

- Club Flowers
- Growers Indica
- Growers Sativa
- Breeders Indica
- Breeders Sativa
- Hash
- Rosin
- Bho

Can't wait.
Also I'll be there the whole week (14-20) and can support where needed again.
Best&take care
CC

velorex

can't wait for another cup.
already booked an apartment along with veldig steen.
if some extra hands are needed, we are in town from april 15. and happy to help

if possible i would love to judge:
-club flowers
-hash
-rosin
-bho
-breeders indica
-breeders sativa

thanks.

Veldig Steen

Hi.

The 2023 Cup was a really cool experience,
and I would appreciate to join this year`s Cup,,
I`ll gladly judge in

- Club Flowers
- Growers Indica
- Growers Sativa
- Breeders Indica
- Breeders Sativa

Please & thanks.

Chef Grow

hey whats going on for my
Categories:
- Club Flowers
- Growers Indica
- Growers Sativa
- Hash
- Rosin
- edibels

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Chef,
So you're not entering any flower yourself this year? That's a shame thinking about last year ;-)
Best
CC

Latest posts

Latest posts