What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judge Packs thread 2024

Bevape

4/20 lets go :D

Im in interested in judging all except clubs flowers and the ones I would enter obviously (couldnt judge last 2years and haven't decided yet if entering one or more but we realised some competitors were also judge in their own category :p )
I'll be able to have a friend to help me so to properly judge and give a chance to everything

- Growers Indica
- Growers Sativa
- Breeders Indica
- Breeders Sativa
- Hash
- Rosin (if i dont enter)

The Zientist

Veteran
Preparations ongoing, already have booked a place.

I'm interested in judging the following categories:
- Growers Indica
- Growers Sativa
- Breeders Indica
- Breeders Sativa
- Hash
- Rosin

I'll be looking forward!
Best wishes for anyone that has entered the cup, and may the most distinguished rise on top. :whee:

Edit: Is it still possible to apply to judge Club Flower in addition? Thanks!

Last edited:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Last edited:

Smokemore

WoOt,so happy, almost crying.

Usually smoke hash, rosin and weed. But be very interesting learn as much as I can, so I liked join what you can offer.
Edibles sounds very interesting and I not sure about what class of weed I should try join.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
WoOt,so happy, almost crying.

Usually smoke hash, rosin and weed. But be very interesting learn as much as I can, so I liked join what you can offer.
Edibles sounds very interesting and I not sure about what class of weed I should try join.
@Smokemore

weed gives Breeder Sativa, Grower Sativa, Grower Indica, Grower Indica, Club flowers .,?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
By the way fellas , I just can recommend trying the edibles. From what I can say really interesting entries awaiting the judges 🤤🤤🤤

Forgot to edit my reservations once the new category was announced, please sign me up for edibles too Illo!

I’ve seen some crazy things being done by some edible artists recently so really excited to judge that category too if possible.

Peace