What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am telling you, it is going to be a Trump landslide. I am in contact with lots of folks. Even one of my friends from High School who was an indoctrinated Democrat has turned his back on them. The news media here in the States is a joke. Total Commie propaganda.

There's the TRUMP COUNTDOWN thread....use that for your cheer leading effort!

This is the BIDEN thread.

Joe Biden sent a message to voters on Thursday night that differed starkly from Donald Trump’s unlikely coronavirus promises, saying: “The idea that there’s going to be a vaccine, and everything is going to be fine tomorrow is just not rational, just not reasonable.”

“I don’t trust the president on vaccines. I trust Dr Fauci,” Biden said, referring to the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. “If Fauci says the vaccine is safe, I’d take the vaccine. We should listen to the scientists, not to the president.”

Biden’s comments were a notable contrast to Trump’s clash this week with Dr Robert Redfield, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The president questioned Redfield’s credibility on Wednesday, after the CDC director testified to the Senate that a coronavirus vaccine would not be widely available until the late second quarter or early third quarter of next year. Trump claimed Redfield was “confused” when he made that prediction.

DJT has successfully dismantled health dept, post office, cabinet and yet no health care plan he promised, and hundreds more (I'm guesstimating) of promises unkept.

44>45
86~45

Transparency = TRUTH.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That's DJT's daily M.O. Lie, cheat, fraud, swindle.

Yes, Biden has a few faux pas, but barely a blip on the radar compared to Agent Orange, destroying everything in his path....people, policies, derangement of the Constitution.

Look forward to someone in office that UNDERSTANDS and adhere's to the Constitution.

45 more days.

44>45
86~45

Transparency = TRUTH.

CBS Morning did a story on political perception this morning. Different people see the same video clip and have completely different explanations for what they saw. I think there is allot of that here. The thing they did not explain is why. :D

Check this out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/politics-american-polarized-republicans-democrats/

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CBS Morning did a story on political perception this morning. Different people see the same video clip and have completely different explanations for what they saw. I think there is allot of that here. The thing they did not explain is why. :D

Check this out.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/politics-american-polarized-republicans-democrats/

Agree 100%. Many resort to being agitators for no reason. Politics to many are there religion. Anything bad about there god makes them go insane. Even talking about the air quality causes someone to attack the messenger.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Our political leaders stopped cooperating and voting in different ways," he said. "The media that we tune into, you can now select media that aligns with your political identities. And social media allows you to tune into whatever you want to tune into, whatever you hope to see. And, so, you can confirm all your beliefs, and identities, and expectations by plugging into these different realities."

So true!! Ambiguous and perceptions.

gladysvjubb

Veteran

EsterEssence

Veteran
Why do you guys keep calling people names, we are not on the 3rd grade playground, oh I guess you are following the man in the White House.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do you guys keep calling people names, we are not on the 3rd grade playground, oh I guess you are following the man in the White House.

I wouldn't say its you guys. Yes, its from a trump supporters or extremest.. Its always the same people instigating the BS. The only option is to ignore it.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I wouldn't say its you guys. Yes, its from a trump supporters or extremest.. Its always the same people instigating the BS. The only option is to ignore it.

He's just a troll agitator.

Zero to low content value on the input.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Back to the CBS story.....

When you see police cars charging into crowds of people, How can that not be viewed as aggressive, unwarranted and dangerous?

gladysvjubb

Veteran

When you see police cars charging into crowds of people, How can that not be viewed as aggressive, unwarranted and dangerous?

It is sooooo easy for you armchair computer pukes to not realize what urban warfare is about.
You all need an education and a Civics class.

Cannavore

Veteran
how i imagine gladys

b1897d276da28964483447a459aa491c.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This is what they see. Its there fault for not getting out of the way. The cop had no choice but to run them over.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This is what they see. Its there fault for not getting out of the way. The cop had no choice but to run them over.

Sends a real bad message too. This is where children get the idea they can bring assault rifles and shoot people. They think they're helping the cops.

Hard to tell from the vid, but it looked like there must have been injuries. I think this was the one that Coumo got riled up about and took some action on the cops.

'Boogieman'

Sends a real bad message too. This is where children get the idea they can bring assault rifles and shoot people. They think they're helping the cops.

Hard to tell from the vid, but it looked like there must have been injuries. I think this was the one that Coumo got riled up about and took some action on the cops.

Meanwhile due to the strong anti-police message Democrats are pushing a 17 year old ambushed the cops last night. The second time cops were ambushed thanks to the Democrats this month.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Meanwhile due to the strong anti-police message Democrats are pushing a 17 year old ambushed the cops last night. The second time cops were ambushed thanks to the Democrats this month.

Boogie, That's your propaganda channel at work. Nothing to do with democrats. Surprising that you buy into such bullshit.

Attacks on cops are probably gang related.