What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Cannavore

Veteran
''Cannavore''.... only u bring up ''genetically inferior''.... ONLY YOU..... come out of the closet, you closet racist...
no lmao, i posited the only two likely arguments a cuck who brings up chicago every time a mass shooting happens brings up. again for the third time lmao - you either agree that black americans have been systematically fucked by racist laws.

explain this to me in non racist terms and then explain to me why a region like chicago (a heavily black area) might suffer from such socioeconomic problems. why do black americans have essentially zero generational wealth? is it because they're lazy?

download.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
Imagine living with race in your head 24/7

Socioeconomics.....lack of opportunity....

I call Bullshit.....lazy mother fuckers that want shit for free,and would rather sling dope to make 1500 a day rather than punch a time clock.

Oh yeah and when ya get caught ,lower the bail or better yet no bail......LMAO

Next time I get jammed up ,I'm just gonna say I identify as an african american today,and give me my fucking reparations BIATCH !!

YOU FEEL ME 🤣🤣🤣
thanks for playing and proving my point.

'Boogieman'

no lmao, i posited the only two likely arguments a cuck who brings up chicago every time a mass shooting happens brings up. again for the third time lmao - you either agree that black americans have been systematically fucked by racist laws.

explain this to me in non racist terms and then explain to me why a region like chicago (a heavily black area) might suffer from such socioeconomic problems. why do black americans have essentially zero generational wealth? is it because they're lazy?

View attachment 18731913
Gang culture, and also the inspiration to be a rapper which is fine but not everyone will become one. Also at all the places I have worked at many black men just get bored and quit or get fired for not showing up/leaving early, fighting or threatening people, sexual harassment, or they got arrested for something outside the job.

I don't give a fuck how you want to take this information, I live in Gary Indiana which has a very strong African American population and this has been my experience first hand.

Last edited:

Volcanna

Veteran

View attachment 18731913
Not because they are lazy. They are trapped in the democrats inner cities. Poor education and a liberal created dependency on help from the government. Biden crime bill and liberal policies destroying the black nuclear family. Let’s see how many of those white families have dual incomes?

Three Berries

How many white people in Mississippi have gotten a life sentence for cannabis?

Can you explain to IC mag how any person should ever get a life sentence for the charge of an ounce of cannabis?

https://www.ussc.gov/research/research-reports/demographic-differences-sentencing

Key Findings​

Consistent with its previous reports, the Commission found that sentence length continues to be associated with some demographic factors. In particular, after controlling for a wide variety of sentencing factors, the Commission found:

1. Black male offenders continued to receive longer sentences than similarly situated White male offenders. Black male offenders received sentences on average 19.1 percent longer than similarly situated White male offenders during the Post-Report period (fiscal years 2012-2016), as they had for the prior four periods studied. The differences in sentence length remained relatively unchanged compared to the Post-Gall period.
  2. Non-government sponsored departures and variances appear to contribute significantly to the difference in sentence length between Black male and White male offenders. Black male offenders were 21.2 percent less likely than White male offenders to receive a non-government sponsored downward departure or variance during the Post-Report period. Furthermore, when Black male offenders did receive a non-government sponsored departure or variance, they received sentences 16.8 percent longer than White male offenders who received a non-government sponsored departure or variance. In contrast, there was a 7.9 percent difference in sentence length between Black male and White male offenders who received sentences within the applicable sentencing guidelines range, and there was no statistically significant difference in sentence length between Black male and White male offenders who received a substantial assistance departure.
  3. Violence in an offender’s criminal history does not appear to account for any of the demographic differences in sentencing.Black male offenders received sentences on average 20.4 percent longer than similarly situated White male offenders, accounting for violence in an offender’s past in fiscal year 2016, the only year for which such data is available. This figure is almost the same as the 20.7 percent difference without accounting for past violence. Thus, violence in an offender’s criminal history does not appear to contribute to the sentence imposed to any extent beyond its contribution to the offender’s criminal history score determined under the sentencing guidelines.
  4. Female offenders of all races received shorter sentences than White male offenders during the Post-Report period, as they had for the prior four periods. The differences in sentence length decreased slightly during the five-year period after the 2012 Booker Report for most offenders. The differences in sentence length fluctuated across all time periods studied for White females, Black females, Hispanic females, and Other Race female offenders.
I'm not the one who wrote the law. And I never said anyone should get a life sentence for cannabis.

St. Phatty

Great Videos ... if you like watching Biden show off his ... cognition.

"Joe Biden’s cognitive decline ‘is obvious’"

"You get the feeling President Biden is 'almost just holding on': Psychiatrist"

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Great Videos ... if you like watching Biden show off his ... cognition.

"Joe Biden’s cognitive decline ‘is obvious’"

"You get the feeling President Biden is 'almost just holding on': Psychiatrist"

you are wasting your time beating Biden down. i don't know anyone that voted FOR Biden. we all were voting AGAINST The Chump. and we'll do it again if he runs again. :deadhorse but you go right ahead and beat that dead horse some more. it seems to be the only thing that you've got in the tool bag...:jerkit:

Volcanna

Veteran
From hunters newly hacked iCloud. Lol. Pedo Pete??
87B7E795-0D85-4706-871E-A9FCC28125F4.jpeg
A7D47CDF-01D7-4AAD-942C-9FE166254560.jpeg

Attachments

• 24E09FE5-F967-4D65-8730-D6FA36F73598.jpeg
    24E09FE5-F967-4D65-8730-D6FA36F73598.jpeg
    755.3 KB · Views: 32