Three weeks after flipping Schnazzleberry #3
schnazz3_f21.jpeg
schnazz3_tops_f21.jpeg
schnazz3_a_f21.jpeg
schnazz3_b_f21.jpeg

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
Hey @zif I found this thread today. Very nice selection you have going on. How did the melonxss turn out for you? I have 3 females from melon haze x ss s1 seeds. I had a melon pollinate two other melons I hade growing at the time a few year back and am finally getting to them. One looks like the one here but the other two somewhat different leaf structure. One seems like it leans heavy towards the equatorial side of things but it's just starting to flower so we'll see how they turn out. Loving the schnazzleberry plant.

bloyd

Veteran
I haven't found too much difference due to rootstock, honestly.

I do make more plants from a single pack/type than completely mixed ones, though, at least for flowering.

It's easier/more efficient to have the whole thing come in more or less at once. Holding the space for a whole plant with just a few really long running buds left on it from a very sativa scion can feel like a bit of a waste!
Interesting thought... I've had plants that are seemingly immune to hlvd/fusarium. Would be cool to use that rootstock on problematic plants to see if it has healing ability or just for ease of growth.