What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

Cannavore

Veteran
''
Another "centrist" who's actually just another racist right winger lol''

nah.... its u fukin liberals who are the racists.... how many young black kids (innocent or not) get shot and killed in chicago every week - but i don't see the rev al, or any of you 'white' liberals saying fuk-all.... why?? cause them lives don't fukin matter... get back to me when u start protesting all the young black lives lost ...
"im not a racist... now let me tell you about chicago blackies" lmaooooo predictable as fuck.

Cannavore

Veteran
Fake. People who have been shot in the face don't take selfies that look like that. She would be in pain and blood would be smeared all over her face from her covering the wound with her hand. She would also be much more shocked and probably would look like she was crying. This is Hollywood-style Halloween makeup and she is clearly just fine.
lol

Cannavore

Veteran
chicago aint even in the top 10 of murder per capita lol. on the other hand it's very telling when the only example you people use is muh black on black chicago!!!!1111

40% of the guns used in chicago gun violence can be traced back to a few gun shops in indiana. 60% of guns used in the state total are from out of state purchases. black generational wealth is non existent, poverty breeds crime. it's not hard to understand. you either understand that poverty is the driver of this, or you think black people are genetically inferior and more violent than other "races". and either way, the only people i've ever seen constantly bring up chicago as an example are completely disingenuous and/or racists.

Cannavore

Veteran
pretty sure the places with the most murder rates per capita are all red states. not like it matters though because democrats are right wingers as well.

chicago does have decent gun laws, but like i said, a lions share of the weapons come from out of state. this is why states rights on some issues is fucking stupid. an imaginary line dictates what's legal and what's not? garbage.

but yes you are right, poverty is a policy choice. it could be changed tomorrow but it never will because half the country is retarded and our leaders are bought and owned by capitalist oligarchs.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
''it's not hard to understand. you either understand that poverty is the driver of this, or you think black people are genetically inferior and more violent than other "races".

WOW.... i didn't read anyone... ANYONE that said or inferred that black people are inferior.... only from your mouth....

St. Phatty

Can't be much of a Trump supporter if he is shooting up a 4th of July parade.

Not that it matters much, but I think he was anti-Trump.

I think they should leave all the mass shooters' social media stuff ONLINE.

This is the Terror Pizza Americans ordered, they should know what they're getting - including Background.

Three Berries

Not that it matters much, but I think he was anti-Trump.

I think they should leave all the mass shooters' social media stuff ONLINE.

This is the Terror Pizza Americans ordered, they should know what they're getting - including Background.
He was another who was 'known to local police'. But he's just an actor and I doubt if the real shooter. So if they leave the stuff he put up on line it comes back pointing at them. They' rather censor your Covid post then stop their actors.

He's probably the reason his daddy lost the election......

Three Berries

291875132_409320507890521_800373782249657644_n.jpg

St. Phatty

40% of the guns used in chicago gun violence can be traced back to a few gun shops in indiana. 60% of guns used in the state total are from out of state purchases.

I would expect the Cops to sit at the Illinois border & pull over cars from Indiana etc.

Not sure what the Cannabis laws are but I know that affects who they pull over.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I would expect the Cops to sit at the Illinois border & pull over cars from Indiana etc.

Not sure what the Cannabis laws are but I know that affects who they pull over.
can folks from Illinois not buy guns in Indiana? or did you mean "stop all cars entering Illinois?" can dogs be trained to smell steel & alert? cars have lots of steel in them. if unfired, don't know how they tell guns from car parts, oil maybe? sounds unworkable, possibly unconstitutional at heart...just like Canadian border, lots of places you can walk across...

Three Berries

chicago aint even in the top 10 of murder per capita lol. on the other hand it's very telling when the only example you people use is muh black on black chicago!!!!1111

40% of the guns used in chicago gun violence can be traced back to a few gun shops in indiana. 60% of guns used in the state total are from out of state purchases. black generational wealth is non existent, poverty breeds crime. it's not hard to understand. you either understand that poverty is the driver of this, or you think black people are genetically inferior and more violent than other "races". and either way, the only people i've ever seen constantly bring up chicago as an example are completely disingenuous and/or racists.
If those figures are true then the Illinois police are complicit right?

St. Phatty

Does Joe want to sniff Nancy's New Cleavage ?

Guess if getting a Mammary Augmentation at age 82 makes Nancy feel better about being Nancy ...
nancep-730x475.png

Sniff Sniff !

Apologies if this gives you Nightmares.

Cannavore

Veteran
''it's not hard to understand. you either understand that poverty is the driver of this, or you think black people are genetically inferior and more violent than other "races".

WOW.... i didn't read anyone... ANYONE that said or inferred that black people are inferior.... only from your mouth....
very odd how any time there's a mass shooting, school shooting, etc; the immediate response of right wingers is to bring up black on black homicide in chicago lmao. something i've only ever seen bigoted and/or dishonest people do.

the inference is essentially - you either think black people are victims of socioeconomic policy and systemic racist policy; or that they're unable to be helped because it is a inherent genetic difference between the "races". that's basically what this boils down to when you people nonstop bring up Chicago. if you fall on the side of the former, okay, support policy to fix this situation (but i already know that's bullshit because no solutions are ever presented). if you fall on the side of the latter point, you're just a racist.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'm gonna cast my vote for "victims". yeah, i know it is not a poll. are they ALL victims? nope. some persevere despite societies attempts to keep them out of sight, out of mind, and out of the neighborhood... here locally, we had a swimming pool within walking distance of nearly every child in town, right in front of the high school. they "condemned" it ("too expensive" to fix) and built a water park about 3 miles as the crow flies outside of town, closer to several wealthier suburbs. those kids didn't have to walk to the pool, mommy drove them. to be "fair" though, the city DID build a sidewalk all the way out to the water park if any kids from town wanted to walk that far. nobody does...morons also wasted a huge grant on sidewalks alongside a 6 lane highway through town, which you would need to have a serious death wish to walk along. for the money they threw down a damn rat hole, they could have bought every homeless person in town a car so they did not need to walk... same idiots (well, ONE "prominent" alderperson in particular) reworked several 4 lane city streets, removing a lane for traffic to put in islands between lanes to "beautify" town with flowers and shrubbery. this also gave them room for white paint marking off a "bicycle lane". remember that "death wish" i mentioned? aint enough lipstick in the world to make that pig kissable... okay, rant over...sorry.