What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s really sad but true. Trump derangement syndrome ruined these people. They would rather cut the baby in half than let trump have it.
Let me get this straight. You 2 guys are asserting that Trump has a brain? Or a good brain? Or that there is something better about him?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Really? So those are cartel guys that cruise past my house in a pickup with mounted ack ack gun and guys dressed in uniform. Thanks cartel for keeping me safe.
he confuses "run" with "fights with" a lot... something about not paying attention in school and a near-total lack of reading comprehension.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
IMG_20220716_210107_337.jpg

'Boogieman'

Really? So those are cartel guys that cruise past my house in a pickup with mounted ack ack gun and guys dressed in uniform. Thanks cartel for keeping me safe.
Many military personnel are on the cartels payroll, and that's really the tip of the iceberg. The corruption in Mexico is wide and deeply seeded in the Mexican government.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
so, the cartel had one of its own leaders arrested today? LOL! maybe they'll start executing each other instead of civilians , students, tourists...:laughing:

'Boogieman'

so, the cartel had one of its own leaders arrested today? LOL! maybe they'll start executing each other instead of civilians , students, tourists...:laughing:
I understand most boomers are ignorant, but this one takes the cake. Their are multiple cartels at war with each other, they execute each other on a daily basis. Corruption is widespread in Mexico, just take a look at past leaders with cartel ties, the list is endless.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I understand most boomers are ignorant, but this one takes the cake. Their are multiple cartels at war with each other, they execute each other on a daily basis. Corruption is widespread in Mexico, just take a look at past leaders with cartel ties, the list is endless.
and if the u.s. wished to, they could stop the cartels in a heartbeat...but... someone is making tooo much $$$$ to allow that to happen.... and i'm talking on the north side of the border

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you learned fellows live in Mexico, your opinions may change a little. Of course there is corruption but not how you think. The only huge difference between here and the US is there is just a little more freedom south of the border, despite the murder rate.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
twist and turn it all you want, but the Mexican govt arrested a cartel leader that is going to be extradited to the US for trial in the murder of a DEA agent. your unwillingness to see reality does you no good. i'm quite aware of the corruption problem in Mexico, as is nearly everyone on the planet. like you said, the cartels EXECUTE each other, not hand them in for trial in the US. :biglaugh: you DID "take the cake", congratulations!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
there is corruption in mexico, and in the u.s. where is there more.... that's a tough one to answer... if it was a race, i'd call it a tie...
got any reports of mass graves here in the states? pitched battles between govt forces & criminals? bus loads of students missing? no? didn't think so...don't bother applying for a job as an umpire.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
got any reports of mass graves here in the states? pitched battles between govt forces & criminals? bus loads of students missing? no? didn't think so...don't bother applying for a job as an umpire.
no pitched battles... only 10-12 killings in chicago every weekend, similar in nycity, 19 kids shot in a school, dozen or so in a disco, 10 shot a a supermarket in buffalo..... we don't need pitched battles.... we have more then enough assholes here..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no pitched battles... only 10-12 killings in chicago every weekend, similar in nycity, 19 kids shot in a school, dozen or so in a disco, 10 shot a a supermarket in buffalo..... we don't need pitched battles.... we have more then enough assholes here..
was the govt involved? that was who we were discussing, govts and corruption. don't try to change the subject. apples to apples... agree on numbers of assholes.:sneaky:

Latest posts

Latest posts