What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JJ AfricanHaze x WhiteA5Haze Testers.

testymctester

Veteran
Good looking clones u have there testy...

Thanks nickman. They all rooted successfully. I offered them up to a couple friends, but nobody wanted to take the risk of untested sativa doms with a potential 12-16 week flowering period. Their loss lol.

I have one of each sitting in 6" pots waiting to see who's the best of the bunch.

testymctester

Veteran
Day 25
11417427_757627284371126_1333074615_n.jpg

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Lovely leaf shape on them. Looking forward how that one will shape up coming weeks.

Welldone

testymctester

Veteran
Lovely leaf shape on them. Looking forward how that one will shape up coming weeks.

Welldone

Thanks Karma! Finishing up week 4 this weekend, so I'm guessing I could have another 8+ weeks to go? Maybe even 12?

Can't wait to sample these...

Alchemistic

i have harvested my plants... i really fucked up because of personal circumstances .... so a lot of yellow leaves .... fanncontroller that was broken...

but mannnnnn the taste !!! i will up some pics of the harvest soon !

testymctester

Veteran
i have harvested my plants... i really fucked up because of personal circumstances .... so a lot of yellow leaves .... fanncontroller that was broken...

but mannnnnn the taste !!! i will up some pics of the harvest soon !

Sounds great! How are the effects?

mack 10

Veteran
Here's a couple of phenos.
Some are just soo hazey! All are frosted out.

Some of the tric's are massive, easily seen with the naked eye.
I can't wait to hash up these mommas..
Can you say golden sift?

testymctester

Veteran
Looks great Mack! What day are you on?

Here is what I am guessing is a White dom pheno cuz she looks like she could be done soon at day 52

12277011_428171694046326_1573794884_n.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts