What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

kevinn

The problem I have with these protests as well as with most protests is that somewhere along the way what is protected by the first amendment has become seriously perverted. The first amendement was put in place to grant people the freedom of speech but it does not grant them the freedom to conduct that speech anywhere they please. In addition it has been twisted into freedom of expression which was never protected by the constitution. Yet the authorities have become so fearful of being seen as violating peoples rights that they allow all sorts of illegal behavior (rioting, looting, vandalism, etc.) for fear of violating that freedom of expression. Even though there is precedent that freedom of speech does not allow the people exercising in to engage in criminal activity.

Another problem I have with these current examples of freedom of speech is that attempts have been made to negotiate with the protestors to make concessions in line with ther protests and yet the protestors have been rejecting those concessions and instead standing firm on demands that the US is not able to meet such as the removal of Israel from the map. Not all protestors are this way mind you but the ones who are the driving force on both sides are just using these protests as a means to sow division aamong the masses and judging by what I hear most people saying in reaction to the protests they're having much success in sowing that division.
These protestors do not appreciate how good they have it. Would not be tolerated in other countries !!!

kevinn

Those kids are doing exactly what they have neen taught their entire school careers starting in kindergarten.
Can't act all surprised when you treat people like special snowflakes their whole lifes and then they act like one.
Bring Back Bullying!
The BBB movement for our childrens future!
😆
Double smacking them scraightens them up almost immediately.
👍🏾
First ones not enough they definitely require two.
If I was to guess, the majority are not students but paid agitators.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
From the Long Island sound FFS!
View attachment 18995971
There's a fag who needs one right there.
Aint gonna eat it and its still a juvenile......... killed it for nothing.
My guess is that's who is leading them but the majority just need some teargas and a firehose........maybe a couple dog bites.
Just a bunch of clueless single parent trust fund brats.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The sky goes forever but the land only goes to the edge…🤪

lots to explore beyond the Ice Wall

IMG_8813.jpeg

IMG_8814.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user

My guess is that's who is leading them but the majority just need some teargas and a firehose........maybe a couple dog bites.
I agree but I have never heard of a mako taken from the sound, sand sharks but not makos.
What is the most fukin disgusting thing I saw over 40 years ago we went shark fishing (1978).
It was a monday the 2 days after the Moriches Bay anglers tournament. We got a 275 mako .
On the dock area was a 40 yard dumpster ( 40!) full of dead shark from the event.
I truly fuked up because I drove around with the jaw in a cooler of ice to show friends.
Three days later making a corner and my 78 Celica had a back seat of shark water.
That directly affected my love life .

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I agree but I have never heard of a mako taken from the sound, sand sharks but not makos.
What is the most fukin disgusting thing I saw over 40 years ago we went shark fishing (1978).
It was a monday the 2 days after the Moriches Bay anglers tournament. We got a 275 mako .
On the dock area was a 40 yard dumpster ( 40!) full of dead shark from the event.
I truly fuked up because I drove around with the jaw in a cooler of ice to show friends.
Three days later making a corner and my 78 Celica had a back seat of shark water.
Musta ponged more than a bit fishy back there - gals usually like sweeter smell-in covers - that don't reek of shark guts etc - before they will even consider Romancing a Bone - in my experience - scents/smells/pheromones - are so important - and if they are not right - it's so-long and good-night -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Grew up on the gulfcoast and after the tarpon tournaments the pass would be lined with dead fish same with the shark tournaments..........made me sad as a kid and still does.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
What has happened to the college students in our country? Where did all this hate come from? Is this our future? There has got to be consequences for their actions.

I know ....more student loan forgiveness!
What is being reported is that the total number of protesters represent less then 1% of the total population of students at the schools they are protesting at. The other 99% of students aren't involved and are actually victims of the protests due to functions such as graduation or any other events normally held at this tim are all on hold due to the disruption of the protestors. I'm kind of surprised that all the students affectd by this haven't said, "Screw this!" and taken care of the protestors themselves. I know if I was having my graduation and summer plans held up after 4 years of effort and all the expense, I'd be quite pissed off.

kevinn

As with other riots/demonstrations, water cannons would solve the problem.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I'm inclined to agree with you, from the videos I've seen the majority of them don't look like they're college material and quite a few of the worst ones, the troublemakers don't look like they're even from this country. Then again these days it's kind of hard to tell where someone is from by just looking at their image on a video cam. Also if it's true that the ones protesting in favor of Palestinians/Hammas are only interested in seeing Israel removed from the face of the earth then that makes them no better then the people they are protesting against. I kind of doubt the typical college student from the States would be taking that hardlined of a stance.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm inclined to agree with you, from the videos I've seen the majority of them don't look like they're college material and quite a few of the worst ones, the troublemakers don't look like they're even from this country. Then again these days it's kind of hard to tell where someone is from by just looking at their image on a video cam. Also if it's true that the ones protesting in favor of Palestinians/Hammas are only interested in seeing Israel removed from the face of the earth then that makes them no better then the people they are protesting against. I kind of doubt the typical college student from the States would be taking that hardlined of a stance.
With our open borders, we don't even know who all is here.......................