What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JJ AfricanHaze x WhiteA5Haze Testers.

mack 10

Veteran
Looks great Testymctester.
Im at day 28-35 ish,or somewhere in between.

Even the hazey ones should be ready much quicker than first thought.
Which is music to my hazey ears!

That touch of White really frosts up these sativas.
Big ups karma.

testymctester

Veteran
Haze A - 63 days

12362518_444601622392650_1407611157_n.jpg

Haze C - 63 days

12357424_455118401343341_543726543_n.jpg

Haze F - 63 days

12331693_962012050537617_1599837670_n.jpg

testymctester

Veteran
Thanks nickman! These plants were beat up pretty good when they first came into this room. They did manage to grow out of it and I was able to learn what I needed about each pheno. That being said, I chopped everything down this weekend (day 65) and will do some sampling with friends over Christmas.

Definitely surprised about the finishing times. Looks like I have a couple 9-10 weekers, a few 10-12 weekers, and the one that might go 12-16 weeks. Excited to run a few of these indoors again soon. Have a few mini-moms vegging out now and will update this thread when I can fill up a light or two.

Karma - did you ever come up with a name for these? White African Haze has a nice ring to it, but doesn't represent the A5 very well. Let me know if there is a name. Otherwise, I will keep showing these off as JJ's African Haze x Karma's White A5 Haze.

Thanks again for the opportunity to test these. I will post up a smoke report in a week or so. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. :tiphat:

mack 10

Veteran
And the aromas, dam I'm getting some crazy smells,
Describing them is pretty tricky.
But there is deff some carroty Sativa blended with white OG

testymctester

Veteran
And the aromas, dam I'm getting some crazy smells,
Describing them is pretty tricky.
But there is deff some carroty Sativa blended with white OG

Hey mack! Looking good :biggrin:

I hear ya on the aromas. Mine have been dry for a few days now and are still tasting a bit green. 1 of them has already caught my attention with the flavor and effect though. I'm not noticing any pine, incense, or spice aromas/flavors which I was hoping for.

I get more of a sweet sativa profile with a hint of lemon on the one spectrum and then others are much closer to the white/kush profile. I'm going to let them chill for another week or two before sampling again.

Any of yours look like they might finish soon?

testymctester

Veteran
Mack, testy...Jesus Christ guys...you guys have me drooling over here :respect:

Thanks SourD! Thinking about an indoor run with A, F, and G next and then doing a winter greenhouse run with C, D, and H.

I definitely think that I can do a better job with these now that I know what to expect with feed strength, support, finishing times, etc.

mack 10

Veteran
Finishing soon?
.....like this one?

This one has the Sativa growth and whiteOG frost.
Smell is slightly lemony/ ?

The headies from this is going to be insane...
I know I wished for a space ship but, dam.

testymctester

Veteran
Finishing soon?
.....like this one?

This one has the Sativa growth and whiteOG frost.
Smell is slightly lemony/ ?

The headies from this is going to be insane...
I know I wished for a space ship but, dam.

Yeah man, like that one. :biggrin:

Looks somewhat similar to my G pheno above. And you are just now around 8-9 weeks, right?

testymctester

Veteran
Ok, glad I waited a bit before judging these. Definitely getting more old school pine, spice, and haze flavors after a bit of cure. The earlier finishers have really nice hybrid effects.

Will be getting reports for A, F, and G up soon and taking cuts from the same moms in the next couple weeks to run a table full.

mack 10

Veteran
First smoke is good. Hybrid effect like Testy said.
( pheno depending)but its a nice smoke, very centering

For so fresh a sample it smoked super nice, smooth
With the 3rd eye opener Sativa effect,
Great work karma.

Are these going to be further line bred or crossed back
To A5?

mack 10

Veteran
Ready to puff,

Ready for blast off?

420? You try an stop me.
See ya there man.

Last edited:

testymctester

Veteran
Hey testy,

That first pic like real nice bro

How long you going to run these for

Thanks
GA

Thanks bro! I pulled everything at 65 days. The A, F, and G were mostly done. The C and H had a couple weeks left and the D had no end in sight lol.

Taking cuts of the A, F, and G this weekend and will flip them in 4-5 weeks when my current run finishes up. I'm hoping to do much better with the faster finishers this time around.

Latest posts

Latest posts