What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JJ AfricanHaze x WhiteA5Haze Testers.

testymctester

Veteran
Haze A

This pheno exhibits many characteristics similar to Super Silver Haze. I don't know how to describe the smell I get from SSH, but it is that classic haze smell/taste. I have experienced it with Super Silver Haze, her sister Mango Haze, and her progeny - Blue Dream, etc. This pheno smells and tastes just like a sweet pheno of SSH or BD (without the blueberry :)). It is a very pleasant and smooth smoke with an unmistakable taste.

The effects are where she really shines. There is definitely on onset to the buzz, it doesn't hit me all at once. I can tell it's coming by the end of the joint. Really hits me in the eyes. I can feel a lot of pressure behind the eyes and everything becomes much brighter. It's very up (head up, body up), but I don't get any paranoia or raciness. The high is mostly clear with just a little sluggishness/confusion. I'm very excited to run this one again.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

testymctester

Veteran
Haze F

This pheno is not quite as sweet as the A pheno and the haze flavor is not as pronounced. There also seems to be a lot more energy/raciness in this pheno.

Similar creeping onset to the buzz and lots of pressure in the eyes. It's also a very up (head up, body up) buzz. The high makes me want to move around or else I get a little anxious just sitting there.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

testymctester

Veteran
Haze G

This pheno is much more hybrid in flavor and effect. There is just a little bit of haze flavor in the background, but more of that woody hashplant flavor from the white. The buzz is much more balanced with an up effect in the head and a down effect in the body. This is probably the most commercial of the phenos I grew... great finishing time, nice looking buds, and good balanced potency.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

testymctester

Veteran
Was going to take cuts and flower out A, F, and G on a table over a couple lights, but my numbers are getting a bit tight. Decided to take a backup cut of each and flower the moms in their veg tent instead :biggrin:

Hoping to take these 10 weeks this time around. Flipped on Sunday 2/7

12716461_153155675066617_1152508604_n.jpg

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey testy

Thanks for the detailed smoke report

Looks like you have the ladies well tamed in that scrog

I'll be staying tuned for round two

Thanks
GA

mack 10

Veteran
very nice Testy. i have some cured up now,
its pretty dangerous stuff,
not quiet the full sativa brain melt but verygood
the white og brings in some body high to smooth it out,
the resin is straightfire! melty goodness.
on the trippy side.

grab a piece of the 'African Dream' you wont regret it.

Bubbamaniac

Wow just wondering about the smell tell me if I'm even close lol? How about like grandma's musty attic coupled with dried roses? I know right that's the haze smell too me though lol.

testymctester

Veteran
very nice Testy. i have some cured up now,
its pretty dangerous stuff,
not quiet the full sativa brain melt but verygood
the white og brings in some body high to smooth it out,
the resin is straightfire! melty goodness.
on the trippy side.

grab a piece of the 'African Dream' you wont regret it.

Yeah, Mack. The 3 phenos that I have been smoking on have a nice range of effects from speedy/trippy to euphoric/dreamy. The F pheno is really nice to start the day, especially with a cup of coffee. It's like hippy crack :biggrin:

testymctester

Veteran
Wow just wondering about the smell tell me if I'm even close lol? How about like grandma's musty attic coupled with dried roses? I know right that's the haze smell too me though lol.

Hey there, Bubba. There is a musky smell for sure, but I don't know about the dried roses. I need to do some searching on how others have described the haze aroma/flavor to see if I relate to any of the descriptions. I definitely get a spicy aroma too that becomes more sweet with some phenos.

Using the word haze is similar to using the word kush to describe cannabis. It is not common/standard enough for the meaning to be consistent with everybody. Thanks for your comments :tiphat:

testymctester

Veteran
Hey testy

Looking real good brother

You have them on point so far coming along fast 👍
You picked some nice girls from round 1
Looking forward to your next update

Thanks
GA

Thanks GA! It's interesting to see just these 3 go again. The A and F phenos are definitely not as fast or big as the G pheno. They are much more sativa in composition.

A is a sweet, euphoric, dreamy sativa
F is a spicy, racy, trippy sativa
G is a hybrid with both kush and haze traits lol

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been lurking these like crazy.

If the one you call "Hippy Crack" is enjoyable to you - I would highly suggest you try the Burmese line KG did with the same male. He made that upon my request - but the reason for that, is the right Burmese plants have the most social, up, straight party, get "krunk" type of effect. It's almost like being in a state of mania. You just get caught up in the whirlwind and once the mind clears you sort of have to stop and look around you to figure out what stage the 30 projects you somehow managed to start are in...

I've never experienced a high like the Burmese can give because there is zero edgy uncomfortable paranoia to it - just a very swift current of pure energy and excitement. I know mixed with the WhiteA5Haze there is bound to be something special.

You're doing a great job with these, Testy. :respect:

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts