What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

west-eu

JLB Atao Genetics

jam 4.JPG

jam 6.JPG

jam 8.JPG

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Cool merci West-eu (y)

How many weeks of flo? 14/15? It looks not really complete yet, patience bro!
Have you some fruity ones? It looks that i sent you the Green selection in principle more spicy carroty.

Some intersex remains too it seems? Have you pollinated them F8 or hybridized btw?

Kenavo poto :cool:

BC LONE WOLF

IMG_3886.jpeg
IMG_3878.jpeg
IMG_3885.jpeg

Week 11-12
I have been taking readings ph, food, temp, Rh... It's all there I just need to hold and not overthink. LED is running full spectrum, upper foliage is changing pigment. Wide range of colors. I let this thing run wild in hopes of not over doing. They take for ever and thats the most hard thing to cope with, the wanting to add or correct something.

I'm hoping another 6 weeks will do justice.

west-eu

Nice one BC LONE WOLF looks lovely !

Kenavo Roms Merci :)

I must say the jbl plants were for 3 days in the dark with very low temp in the middle of the flo ... i had no electricity for 3 days with the storm not long ago you probably know which one i mean !
It's the second time in one year grrrr. So they're pretty resistant to stress.

The pics are at 14 weeks, and i've cut them at 15 ... i neede the space for other the plants

2 of them start to show intersex at week 14 but no pollen yet

i haven't got plan to do an f8 or a cross yet will see but i saved a male

The flowers smell very nice sweet sour spicy carrots in some

I'll do a smoke report when they're ready ... ho yes :)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
@west-eu Ya big storm okay i understand better the look of buds, the stress and the little "reveg bug" they endured i think. This 15 weeker grow must offer softer effects but you will well feel its positive happy and clean properties. i reserve another batch from fruity mothers for your next run maybe soon for Spring and Summer flowering ^^ and nice to have save one male bro i look forward your projects with it!

Yec'Hed Bloavezh Mat à toi 💚

BC LONE WOLF

View attachment 18945029 View attachment 18945030 View attachment 18945031 View attachment 18945032 View attachment 18945033
View attachment 18945034

Update on the MangoBiche (unknown) X 60's Lambs bread (vibes collective) from Swamiseeds, taking considerably more flower time compared to my other hybrids Jamaican phenos that are not "lambs bread", I would say 4 weeks difference. I also believe the female in the picture to be leaning heavy on the Lambs bread side rather than Mango biche and the males (2 phenos) are more Mango biche.

Part of my assumptions are based on the traits like the purple stem and branching all over the plant. The males only express partial purple, leaf traits also differ from female to male.
The flower structure on this female is not exactly like the first post on this thread, at the same time this is not a pure JLB but definitely got the bread in there.

Please feel free to correct any assumptions.

EDIT; for documentation purposes since we have some of the original breeders of this wonderful craft on this tread; my question to them or any other person with some information, what are the main differences between the AOC "60's Lambs bread" and the 1977 Jamaican and other 80's LB offered out there vs whats described a "Vibes collective LB". Sorry if I seem stuck on the subject of the origins. Our collective here is gonna try another "version" of LB once I receive the seeds I will update.

Jah bless.

Almost a month has passed.
vibes vibes vibes
2BD7E874-D666-4FA6-B14C-2A7D78914833.jpeg
F331551A-641F-42B3-8BF0-E6B6A3FFBE9C.jpeg
E0D9C779-813C-4F8B-9A14-199D74BA2530.jpeg
FFF4704F-0EE3-4A53-B47B-84A7B54E0AA3.jpeg
7091B52D-98B7-4D8F-9C1A-E0BC4F2EFCF8.jpeg

Irie for the peps that worked on this, and the previous and the previous… all the way down to Jamaica 🇯🇲

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
@BC LONE WOLF Swami save very nice to see the JLB male influence in the cross and according its pure sat special hybrid game it's quite imperceptible ^^ Big up to the great @CharlieGarcia and his CannaBioGen for the cross!

@west-eu Cool and thanks but with me it will be F7BX and not really F8 because I plan to backcross mine with @purple clouds's F5 from the same purple mango mom's F4 line i shared with him at the time.

Cheers broz

BC LONE WOLF

@BC LONE WOLF Swami save very nice to see the JLB male influence in the cross and according its pure sat special hybrid game it's quite imperceptible ^^ Big up to the great @CharlieGarcia and his CannaBioGen for the cross!
Cheers broz

Thanks for the information. Would you say MB and LB make up a perfect pairing in this case?

Not many Mango Biche documentation made public to comprare traits with the Lambsbread.

From my inexpert point of view she doesn’t carry much Colombian structure in the flower, and no mango terpenes. This pheno fits more the Lambsbread character and traits previously described along this thread.

Good vibes

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
I think that Mango Biche is like a fruity selection of classic old pure sat Colombian Gold but landrace genpool is xtra large so you can still find non-fruity specimens in them like in our Lambsbread. Comparison can be also done with USC's ColJam that should be less fruity in principle?

Pairing pure sat is always perfect but of course the preservation of each purity is a highest level of perfection and in both cases many variations of structure or terpenes can be focused and selected so that's why i talk about imperceptibility. On the other hand, the slightest hybridization with skunk type varieties is more easily detectable according terpenes, flowering times etc...

Anyway I agree your plant looks JLB like, good flo to you bro, magnifique!
:plant grow:

BC LONE WOLF

I think that Mango Biche is like a fruity selection of classic old pure sat Colombian Gold but landrace genpool is xtra large so you can still find non-fruity specimens in them like in our Lambsbread. Comparison can be also done with USC's ColJam that should be less fruity in principle?

Pairing pure sat is always perfect but of course the preservation of each purity is a highest level of perfection and in both cases many variations of structure or terpenes can be focused and selected so that's why i talk about imperceptibility. On the other hand, the slightest hybridization with skunk type varieties is more easily detectable according terpenes, flowering times etc...

Anyway I agree your plant looks JLB like, good flo to you bro, magnifique!
:plant grow:

I appreciate your answer and the information shared.
I compare LB with my Jamaican skunk and its very remarkable difference in flower structure, terpenes, flowering times.
I managed to isolate/remove Broad leaf traits from my line but still find the skunk presence in most of the attributes, there is nothing bad about old skunk but its not a NarrowLeaf genotype and thats what I am after.
I was hoping since the start of this plant that I would get a LB dominant pheno because that is what I was looking for.

In terms of pairing pure varieties and Landrace genotypes, the current LB phenotype will be part of my next project of pairing it with the Filipino gene-pool I have going, my previous experiences with it shows very unique organoleptic properties and a 100% narrow leaf type cultivar.
No broad leaf, no indica, no dilution of structure and vibes, no commercial gain.

SEAsian genotypes seem to lean on the Mango/Lemon/Passion fruity side so I anticipate a broad spectrum of taste with slim to none change on pheno traits. Perhaps the flower structure will lean heavy on the wheat like structure but judging from the LB flowers thats a match made perfect.

Merci pour ton partage, ton attention au detail et ton travail frérot.
à toute

Latest posts

Latest posts