What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Yep thats it ..... same shit .......we are more susceptible to the left side cause arterial blood flow to the left is stronger, the left nut gets blood first so bam swollen nut .......crazy shit .... they wanted to charge me 40,000 to 70,000 for the surgery and that was with state medical assistance .....i said what are the negitives to not having the surgery they said ....i wouldn't be able to have kids ....and there is a small very small chance of a blood clot one day ........i said how much is a vasectomy.... cause i dont want kids anyway .....your gonna fix a problem i dont want fixed ...then ill have to turn around and pay for a vasectomy Fuck that !!!!!!!!!!! smoke weed

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:wave: hello all

i have been doing some cleaning in the box i also painted the inside in an attempt to be a little cleaner ..... i am going to start off slow this round i have a group of cuttings i want to veg out a few weeks before i flower them so in the mean time im starting two of my mother plants, (that i dont have room for right now) into flower tomorrow ..

While i was painting i had all the moms in the house chillin in some window light they all look so pretty.... so i had to document them. I have said it before but ill say it again, the best way to make nice healthy clones are with nice healthy faast growing moms... i can cut from my moms about every 10 days if needed. most of the time i wait about 14 to 17 days between trimmings. i also do frequent root trimming.. so the root ball is allways expanding just like the foliage ..... so here they are

Purple INdica (11 months)

Orange Crush (3 months)

Double UNder Dog (5 months)

Grand Daddy Purple#1 (7 months )

Grand Daddy Purple #2 ( 5 months )

A group shot of the remanders ( from left to right ) P.I. #2, Topp 44 #3, Green Crack #4, and finally but not least Pre 98 Bubba Kush ....then the little bucket is a group of clones

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:wave: hello again

step into the box for a minute and see whats going on !!!

I had a coveted cut known as platinum kush that i gave the mother away to a buddy who was starting up.. i had some cuts in the rooting bucket but they didn't make it. So it had been grown out of the garden, but not anymore shes back!!!!. that buddy has a massive mommy of her and i got some cuts from him ...they look great so i threw them under the Hps tonight with the giat GDP bushes

the cloner bucket with a variety of Purple indica , GDP, pre 98 BK, Orange Crush and good ol Green Crack

the other 12/12 occupants two massive GDP bushes 7 days into flower

and the moms canopy

some rooted cuts of all makes

finally some nug shots (assorted nugs P.I.,GDP, Green crack , Top 44)

hazy

Veteran
Just don't pull a nut when you're moving those plants around... I'm sorry, I couldn't resist a little humor at your expense.
Haven't dropped in for a bit, the thread link in your sig saying 'out of service' and all. Looks like your getting back on track.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
ha ha !!! yes yes !!

you know what ill have to change it ,,, i guess it isn't out of service more downsized for the time being .... thanks for dropping in buddy :wave:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:wave:

some rooted clones after about 10 days in the cloner

getting those girls in some soil

lets check on the flower box

I am trying something new this time i guess it would be considered leaching instead of watering each pot. I have three pots grouped together into a 15 gallon rubbermaid.

so i pour a precise amount of water into each "rez" as it were, and wait for them to soak up the water. which really doesnt take very long. then based on the wieght of the individual pots i add more water if needed. In an attempt not to bust up my back anymore in that little box... now i only water 5 containers Vs. 15 to 25 .....

Gdp about 15 days into flower in the back fore ground are new Platinum kush

platinum Kush just finished stretching , damn i hate how lanky it gets but man the smoke is worth it ...about 12 days into 12/12

group shot you can see the smaller ones only 3 days into 12/12

thats it for now i cant wait to get some nug shots of this Platinum i really dont have many pics of her
i really need to try and get in there right before the lights come on so i dont have all the yellow pics

G

guest5703

Nice with the rez idea jack, its like ebb and flo dude! Thats what I am doing as well, but with 8 pots in a small tray. Got them vegging soo F'in nice right now!!! Gonna be one daaank harvest! I'll check back here, gotta go to school atm, but everything looks sweet and glad to see you back in action! PEACE

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
sup cali

yea man i was checking out your GI babies gonna be a fat harvest on that one ....

i guess your right but i was hesitant to call the system ebb and flow cause there is no flow its more like ebb and evaporate

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hello friends :wave:

well i finally moved ...it was a bit tricky moving the grow room but we got it done ...

next weekend ill be setting up the new flower room, but for now i am still in the box ...

some update pics
GDP 20 days into 12/12

in side the flower side (front left platinum kush , front right half the GDP back left out of sight is P.I. bush #1 and in the back right another GDP )

P.I. 30 days into 12/12

GDP 35 days into 12/12

group shot

mothers

the next round

a little friend came with the new place i found three Praying mantis around my house one of them got into my box i figure they wont hurt anything

allrighty ill be back with some harvest pics in a few weeks ... and some new room construction pics :wave:

G

guest5703

Dope mantis!!!! That's some good luck shit right there brotha! Jeez that next round of clones to go in look freakin dialed! You grow some tall plants man, they fill in nice though on the bottoms, how many watts you running again? Hows the ebb evaporate system going?? The gdps looks awesome, they must be happy! Alright bro I'll see ya in a week or something haha. PEACE

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
caligreen>>>> :wave: thanks man , yea it is some luck ....
right now i have 2k running in that little box normally, and again soon i run 3400..when im in the full room again it should be nice to be back at full speed ....

as for the tall plants i think that pic is deceiving the tallest plants in that pic on the left are platinum kush ...they are just very lanky no matter what ..but they are a little under 3 feet tall from soil level.. the rest of the plants GDP PI and GC are all much shorter when in the box ..

the hand water ebb and evap is working well, i like it alot ...if it wouldn't have been for the move i think these babies would look better ,,, i was so busy they really didn't get my full attention, like normal ..

other then that im stoked to get the new room rockin

peace buddy :wave:

metamorf>>>> sup Meta thanks !!!!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey Jack
those mantis keep showing up at my front door. i think they are trying to get outta the cold. i wonder if it is one of the 2 i caught in the spring after hatching
picture.php

pretty cool huh

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thats crazy it must be .... the couple i have found have been clinging to warm spots like windows and the outside o the box

hazy

Veteran
You da man making a mid-flower move. They all look good. Nice stuff, hope to see it all set up next time. I know, you gotta do all that unpacking and furniture moving.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
HA ! yea it is tricky driving with a giant box full of plants down major roads

soon it will be setup and in full power again !!!

thanks buddy good to see ya :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts