What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
THANKS esbe !!!

just taking a break from setting up the new room , to watch some dexter and now a HD Foo Fighters concert !!!!

ill get some pics up as we get some progress

should i start a new thread now that its a new setup .......i kinda like the circus but is it time to start new? :chin:

:tree:

hazy

Veteran
Now the fun stuff. :xmastree:
Hey, Foo Fighters did a show where Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee of Rush came out and jammed YYZ with the FF drummer. Pretty cool. Good youtube watch.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Hazy --- oh yea buddy

here is some pics i still need to transplant the second half of the room but you get the picture

and some GDP that i chopped down today !!!
:smokeit::joint:

K

krushonkush

Human watering can no more! I think your going to love it.
maybe a treils at 24in or so?? Whats on the menu?? always watchin bro :wave:
Happy holidays!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
well thats only half true .... i still have to water the moms and clones as well as the other half of the room which isnt in a table just yet ....other then that we are working on loosing the Human Watering Can moniker..

i hadnt thought of a treils ill have to see what i can do !!!

on the menu we got GDP, top 44, Orange Crush, Pre 98 bubba Kush , green crack... so its a mix we will see how it goes

thanks bro

Hey Jack! Sweet circus, bro! Just wondering what your avg yield/plant was on that GDP? I'm running about 8 of em and i just read your strain report, which i found very helpful. Keep up the great work! The circus never ends! It goes around and around and around...
:xmasnut:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hell yeah bro!
tables make growing a snap!
love the menu too! my green crack is on 50 days tonight. will prob chop in a day or 2.

props to you though for not skippin a beat with the move n all!
lookin like the hard work is paying off!

guanito

Hi Jack!
I have to go back and read through but I just wanted to check in
and say that I will be studying this thread. Looks very interesting.
Best regards

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
superchronitron>>>>> sup man thanks
the GDP fetured in the report was a great plant yielded a tad under three ounces very clean smoke ..... yep the circus is in full swing ..

SirSmokalot>>>> thanks man !!!! yea for sure the table is great i cant wait to get another .....it was ruff to keep it up with how busy ive been ...but man im glad i did ....instead of just chopping and starting over ....:gift:

guanito>>>>> thanks man !!! :wave:

peace to all

G

guest5703

cool looking pots man, like the drainage holes. EBB AND FLOW BABY! So you decided to come to the dark force eh?? lol.

Whats this?? Platinum?? Looks so dank!

picture.php

Hope you dont mind me blowin it up, I think it should be bigger to see the dankness!!

Great work with all that movin, that was probably such a bitch. So are you rockin all 600's then?? My buddy has 2 tents now, with 4 600's. Ebb and flow, and I just got him into coco! It should be so awesome to watch. Kind of just like yours will be ;)

PEACE BUDDY!

hazy

Veteran
That coco/perlite in the pots on the E&F table?
Can't wait to see that thing a month or so from now. Things sure look good Jack. Keep safe.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
caligreen>>> thanks man !!! those pot are net bottom the whole bottom of the pot is a net grate ....and yes that is the Platinum Kush ....over all my favorite smoke it has a taste like no other .... i have a few friends that grow it and i can always tell when that gets packed ....its like a kick in the nuts, You'll never forget it .

as for the lights it is three 600's over the flood table i traded a buddy one of my cool tubes for that monster hydro farm hood ....on the other side is 3 400's in open hoods ..

i am excited for the table too.... i got it basically because of a buddy who has one, he has been pushing me to try it out and also dongle69' s grow has inspired me as well ... her shit is amazing !!

hazy>>>>:wave: buddy

it is B'Cuzz HP hydro mix !!! i buy it by the bale at the hydro store i have been using it for about a year now .....it is a Peat / spagus/ cocco perilite ,vermiculite,

a month or so will be a great sight i hope ....

something i noticed that was interesting i already have roots coming out the bottom of the pots after three days in the table

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
well after four days i got roots popping out the bottom already !!!!

and a new addition to our family ...a little double perc

and some Platinum kush and Purple indica dry shots

G

guest5703

Yup that Platnium is dank, no doubt about it. Nice double perc bro! Looks so sick, I've wanted a new piece for so long!!! took 4 days for the roots to show huh?? Usually I transplant, and within hours I see dank roots flooding the bottom of the new pot.......Nah! jk, great job lol. PEACE

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Yup that Platnium is dank, no doubt about it. Nice double perc bro! Looks so sick, I've wanted a new piece for so long!!! took 4 days for the roots to show huh?? Usually I transplant, and within hours I see dank roots flooding the bottom of the new pot.......Nah! jk, great job lol. PEACE

For sure it is !!! i like the new perc she hits very smooth !!

well i dont know what nutes u are using but i thought 4 days was pretty good to get to the bottom ... LOL J/k thanks man !!!:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts