What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

hazy

Veteran
Jack, i wish you luck with the house hunt.
When I lived in Colorado (i wish i lived there now, with the med thing there now), I was renting and the landlord called and said that he had sold the house and we had a month to leave.
That's how i ended up in this desert.
I hope all will finish in time to chop before you move.
And look forward to see you set up new somewhere else.

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
:friends:

hazy >>> i sent ya a PM i suppose youll get it before u read this ... a ha ha

yea man im pissed about it obviously he has had this place on the market for a while without telling us .....hopefully we wont have to move towns even though id like to move north and outa the heat ..... ha !! :joint: thanks again for the kind words and good luck to you to sir ... :)

idoreallytry >>>>> thanks man for the kind words as allways :joint:

G

guest5703

Damn your grow is still looking tits bro! Such fucking healthy plants, I love it! How is that top44 smelling??? Yup, I thought I saw another purple strain in there, nice GDP! Good shit on bitchin at them for more time, might as well bitch and try rather then just comply ;) LMAO I just made that rhyme, works pretty well!!! Fuck I'm pretty high, even with this GI (or GC whatever) only being around 40 days flowered ha! Pulled one early for smoke, plus I had to pay a ticket so i figured the best payment would be money that came from weed ;)

Got some good news for ya! Check the PM

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
caliman !!!>>>>>>>thanks mang . it was a bit tricky getting veg and flower in the same box and then bring people in there next to it ,,,, but PHWEEW its done ......:joint:

as for the Tops i got some dried and cured up !!! it smells like a fucking skunk massacre ...and tastes earthy / piney ...it is decent smoke i could have done better on those but the next ones are gonna be better ...like they used to be back when i ran her before :joint:

i pull alot of GC at 40-44 days its good then,, really upper gotta do what ya gotta do

PM right back at ya bro peace !!!!! :friends:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
good luck i know how the hunting on short notice goes... moved like 2-3 times in my current diary already lol.
FYI my green cracks are big now.... cant wait to pull a few branches off that early and see what ya mean.......

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
idoreallytry>>>>:wave:
yeppers me too... with what i got growin now we can at least have some smoke untill the escrow goes through and we have to move

ScrubNinja>>>>>>> :wave:
:D for sure buddy im like the post office ..... rain, shine , sleet , or snow im still coming .....i cant wait to be out of this escrow B.S. and not have to worry about people in my house , and go back to full scale ......i love weed too much to let, my house being sold stop me ....
:canabis:

i recently saw a thread about a guy in my same situation ..... i did not reply and give him any advice. cause it takes a special person to stand with Realtor, potential buyers and house appraisers .... the whole time two feet from a 3000 watt grow (veg and flower combine)... i cant even begin to give someone advise on that ....you just do it and hope for the best

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
......i love weed too much to let, my house being sold stop me ....
:canabis:

i recently saw a thread about a guy in my same situation ..... i did not reply and give him any advice. cause it takes a special person to stand with Realtor, potential buyers and house appraisers .... the whole time two feet from a 3000 watt grow (veg and flower combine)... i cant even begin to give someone advise on that ....you just do it and hope for the best
totally agree
i had my rental house appraised and had 2 full rooms to break down and put in the attic for an entire day while a man literally snooped every corner and inspected all but the attic. whew talk about nerves of steel and the home owner droppin by to say how did it go n man i hated it but couldnt tell
good job being so well composed. and what a poker player you would be lol

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
SirSmokalot>>>>>>>>:wave: HA HA ,, for sure man it is tricky, to be tricky !!:dueling:

poker huh ,,,, hmmm ive never thought of it like that... i dont really play but i see what ya mean !!!! maybe ill give it some thought , and learn some principles ..

Peat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :wave: thanks man

.........HMMM this may be T.M.I. ,,,,,, but due to the same medical condition which gives me the abbility to obtain a medical recomendation for Cannibis. Actually gives your statement SOME vallidity peat... one of my testicals is huge, not baseball huge. but like three times the size of the other...i wont go into anymore detail ...but it isnt made of steal ...i got jipped on that :laughing:

now lets all point and laugh at the guy with elephantitis of the BALLS !!! or at least ball.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
hahaha! Was not expecting that. Well I hope the non performer teste starts "pulling it's weight" as it were. :D Ahhhh we should probably change the topic of conversation in 3, 2, 1!

G

guest5703

lol Jack, no worries on the balls. I will chime in with my similar tragedy, it should help you out lol.

I've had to surgeries in my life.....Both on my lower region. When I was about 13 they sliced both my nuts open to fix some shit. Ruined my nuts man, they got so fucking sensitive and double the size of most nuts....About 4 years ago, I had another problem down there. Vericoseal, duno if the spelling is correct. But they cut a small part of my dong open, lower base right next to the nuts. OMG, I was put to sleep thank god of course. Anyways, my nuts are like super sensitive these days, way too much info I suppose, lol. Oh well hope that makes ya feel better bro! Maybe I should get a medical card haha, nah!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Varicocele.......... holy shit that is part of my problem too i have Varicocele caused by chronic glandular adenopathy ............ i need the surgery too but my insurance wont pay prediagnose problem B.S. ......thats how i got a med canna rec for the ongoing pain

you should the doc will give it to ya guarantee...im proof

it does make me feel better.... ha ha ha ...... fucking sack of worms ......is it your left side ??????

G

guest5703

yea it was the left side man. I'm still sensitive when I think I shouldnt be, but theres no way I'm going back for more surgeries. I probably could use knee surgery too but fuck that. I just sprained my ankle yesterday too, fat as fuck! Imma smoke me my first bowl of the day now ;)