What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

G

guest5703

Lookin good bro! Whats the top44 makeup, did you make the cross? Looks pretty good, not my favorite look, but maybe after it's dry it may look different. Man I still havent gotten bubba back, cant wait to see how they look in yuor garden dude! Take it easy brotha. PEACE

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
thanks cali ,,,,, tha top 44 is a nirvana seed cross of a skunk and kush im not sure exactley what .... it is really Skunky !!!!! like a roadside skunk massacre ...... the bubba is looking good i should have 2 or 3 in flower in about a week

you too bro take it easy

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
What is wrong with this pic .....?

thats right due to unforeseen life changes the room is officially torn down .....apparently our home owners sold our house and are just now telling us ...

luckily i had most of the room was done so the few stragglers .. are in a new secret location along with the moms ....
. im going to just keep pruning the moms and throwing clones away for the next 40 days that way when we get in the new house ill be ready ...shitty ..im pissed

sad day .... some glowing shots for memories

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Thanks SN ........i am still in shock :yoinks: i really wasnt looking to move especially this quick ... such is life ...:joint:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
im still in limbo as to weather or not i have a place to live next month .....>>>>> LAME and the best part still no job

G

guest5703

fuuuuck dude. No good, that sucks about the homeowners telling you late, did they at least give you like two weeks to move??? Shiiitty indeed. I wish you the best of luck on finding a new place bro, maybe you need to think about uprooting and moving yourself down south ;) Sounds like a fucking bitch of a time your having, just stay strong man, soon enough you'll be flowering those beauties again! PEACE

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
yea no shit huh ??? i do need to get outa here but stuck for now i have to be out by the beginning of Nov so i got a little time ,,, initially they told us we had two weeks but i threw a fit and gave us more time ...

thanks again man

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
things are looking good now we got things figured out to move out soon.... for now we are still under UBER stealth mode ....so no cloning just preservation of the moms for the future ...and finishing the flower cycle of the remainders under UBER stealth mode ...mainly to make sure we have enough smoke to last a few months before we can harvest again .....

it is really crazy having people stand 3 feet from your grow and them not know ..... :joint::yoinks: if only they could open those cabinet doors they would have a big shock ,, first off that the garage is bigger then they think due to my concealment construction .( which they will figure out when they move in anyways) ....and second they excess space is full of pot plants:yoinks: ,,,ha ha ha a real mind fuck!!!...and sad at the same time i shouldn't have to hide my medicine ,,,but out of respect and security, i do

some pics from inside the box

Group shot Flowering side of the Cab.

looking into the veg side of the cab

Purple INdica Pre Purple stage ..

Green Crack

GDP

Top 44

well thats it for now >>>>>Stay Green guys and Gals :joint::abduct:

P

Peat

:yes: There ya go! :ying:

Congrats on finding a place.

Looks like you'll have some "great meds to go", too! :smoker:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Well we havnt found a place yet but we have more time to do so ...... And that is the plan to fill the pickle jar with some meds before we move

Thanks for the kind words peat ..... :wave:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
wow brotha hope all turns out better for you and yours plants lookn very nice

L-Immortal

Jack as always your room is looking awesome brother. Much luck to you in your home search.

P.S. better you than me, I HATE MOVING!!!:D

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
MPH >>>> thanks man for the kind words :wave:

IMMORTAL>>> thanks man !!!!

P.S. HA! mee too ,,, fuck i hate it !!!!

:joint::abduct: