What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

hazy

Veteran
Sorry about the bad news. There's just not a lot out there right now.

But, on a happier note, the PI is looking killer. I probably already know this, but my memory sucks, do you use only soil? Just wondering if you've dabbled in coco or soiless mixes.

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hazy >>>> thanks bro it does suck a bit im looking hard for something but not having much luck !!!!!!

i appreciate the good words ....sending ya a pm in a min !!!!

IDRT <>>>>> thanks man !!! she sick !!!!for sure :joint::abduct:

Old Soul

Veteran
Wow, that's a ton of great shots. Things seem to be rolling pretty smooth in here. Keep it green bro!
peace

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
gardens lookn great brotha srry about the job heck i havent had 1 since 01 i also refuse to pee in cups or swabs no hair or blood lmao. i smoked huge fatty in 1980 going for my army physical was handed a cup asked whats this for told drug test. i was good enough for the army back then i know i failed it but was still accepted. hell i was cought with most of a oz of purple sensi, but cant have a decent payn job now unless i pass a drug test now i say F socioty <--spell check and corporate america and nancy regans drug free work place act of 1988. i dropped out and barely make ends meet but do get along if there was no money comeing into the house legally i would bump up my OP and roll comerical !!.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:wave: MAj PH

i got a response for ya but i gotta go pick up a light im borrowing from a buddy he just txted me .... so there is part of a answer for ya >>>> i.e. the new light ...... ill be back with some further retrospect

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
sup everyone

maj PH >>> i decided that subject pisses me off to much to talk about it !!!!!all i can say is

:moon:>>> you piss tests

the new strain floating around the is looking mighty good , so good she deserves her own post >....i had top 44 before and still had some beans left over and i must say it is good to see her skunky ass around the garden again

this is one of the better specimens.. in that group. she is about 30 days into flowering

well here she is Top44

you can see here those are gonna be some long solid buds

look at the two foot stick

and the very bottom buds even look nice

see ya l8ers
:joint::abduct:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
man it is not my month >>>> my damn A/C went out !!!!!!! AAAHHHHHGGGGGUUUUU >>> up side i was able to pick up a new one that is actually more BTU's

P

Peat

I dunno? :chin:
Sounds like maybe it IS your month!
You've got another light & a new A/C! :headbange

picture.php
piss tests!!!

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
allo jack, im here for my fix of green crack, got me twiching over here.j/k.
All look's great mate, those PI's are some pretty weed.Sending you plenty of extended appliance life karma..
peace

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
a little cloning work bump for the thread

i think the moms are ready

whats on the table this round

GDP
Top 44
Green crack (of course)
Double under dog
pre 98 bubba kush