What's new

JACKS FLOWERs !!!!!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
well i got mine from a friend who went to a cannabis dispensary in Oakland and purchased them for me >>i ride a bike so oakland is to far to ride with new babies in my lap :)>> other then the dispensaries who stock it >>> you may just have to be lucky in order to find it

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Mikeyk420>>>>> green crack is very sweet in flavor kinda lemony and fruity >>> its smells the same >>> as for the high it is mellow deffinatly not a couch locker but a good one for working in the yard or camping cause ya get stoned but not sleepy >>>>>i like it alot ive kept it in my garden for almost a year now shes excelnt grower too loves to be pruned and stretched

here is some Purple Indica i just cut down excellent smoke great medication for sure

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest5703

Hey Jack what up! Nice Purple indica it sure looks like the Purple Kush I got!

I notice your stems are pretty green when you put all the buds in the jar, do you wait for the stems to snap at all before you put em in jars?? PEACE BRO!!!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hey cali man !!!!! how ya been !!!!

ya the P.I. is looking killer >>>> really it looks like the p.k. ,,,,huh? i wonder if its the same !!!!!!

i wait for the nugs to feel crunchy some steam snap some dont but i dont close the lids on the jars untill i feel hard steams >>>>>>>> i like to slow the drying process >>>>> usually i dry in the dry box for 5-6 days then into jars with lids open for a day or two >>>> then burp the jars for 3 days or so

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hello fellow bud lovers !!!!
a few shots of some nugs that are coming down in a few days >>> i figured i would give a teaser before i post up harvest and dry pics !!!!!

first off a cool pic from some dried P.I. if you look close the calyx center looks like a tiny butterfly inside the nug
picture.php

ok now some Green Crack that will be chopped down later this week !!!!

picture.php

picture.php

and some Purple INdica Coming down soon
\

picture.php

picture.php

this is only a few of them ill have groups shots
once i chop everything down and post pics up too in a week or so :joint:

:abduct: