What's new

JACKS FLOWERs !!!!!!!

G

Yeah, that og kush is bonkers! Nice grow jack!

Someone needs to nominate that for pic of the month for sure!!!!

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hey GR33NL1ON>>>>> thanks man the og kush is deffientlly Out Of Control =O.O.C

>>> me a nomination ??? i would love that >>>>> but am i worthy to be on the ballot

K

krushonkush

Very nice Jack! your buds are maken me drool over here.....hehe
Keep it up.love seeing all your dank! that OG is almost white! :joint:

kathmandu

there are two diff type of buds in the second pic, are they both moemist, just two phenos? or are they two diff strains? the hairs are brown on one and light orange on the other. They are both so nice Jack....

G

guest5703

Oooh wow that OG is insane!!!! Well done, was she from cut or seed??? Looks like she could be from seed you got somewhere??? That GC is sooo killer, it's really funny how much my Green Ice resembles your Green Crack....So much in fact I'm starting to wonder if I just have some Green Crack! Hope you don't mind some shot's of my GI to compare?

Peace homie!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
krushonkush hahaha !! thanks man >>> they are really mouth watering for sure .....i appretiate your kind words >>>>>the Og is amazing i love it got plenty more on 12/12 now so soon more killer bud shots to come

kathmandu WOW ...good eye my friend :joint: yes in fact the buds on the table, not in the lid are Green Crack i put them there for a comparison,, but i forgot to label the pic as such >>>>haha im such a stoner :bashhead: ill fix it now .....

caligreenthanks man !!!!!!!the Og cut was given to me by a friend i took that clone and made my mother >>>> i belive that my friends plant, that i took the cut from was a clone as well that he got from someone eles up in nor cal ......so as you can see i really dont have a good background on its lineage .....but the one you see there is a clone of my mom seen in the pics above >>>>>>>>>>

my green crack and your green ice i agree are very simmilar >>identical in my eyes too >>you say you might have green crack maybe i have green ice :confused: >>> again it is like the Og from the same people a friend of a friend so i dunno

G

guest5703

eg huh!!! Is that B16 or GSR?? Maybe even a LSV?? Lookin dank as usual jackthereffer!! Is that all GC or what?? My GI in cups are coming along nice really smooth, I'll take pictures soon but they have started forming nice buds from top to bottom! PEACE

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
>>>>> that is a b16 in a 97 hatch back .........thanks for the comments cali, the harvested nugs are all green crack........nice i cant wait to see the GI>>>>>later

Last edited:

kathmandu

what plants are in the pics above? they all look amazing Jack, would esp like to know what the second to last pic is of.....

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
there ya go katmandu i labeled the pics so now you can see >>>>>>second to the last pic is one of the moemist ladies

Latest posts

Latest posts