What's new

JACKS FLOWERs !!!!!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hey there guys !!

katmandu >>> the moe is very fresh smelling >>>>a bit pine or earthy very good >>> tastes great like breathing in a pine forrest

the Kush is kinda chem flavored smell >>> all most makes you sneezze if you take a deep breath from the bag

The G.C. is fruity tasting with a little spice in the smell >>>>>

thanks MIXIN !!!!!!!!

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
wauw jack i just like all what i seeing that purple plant is my lover so nice to look at!!!!!

and all that dry shot look so nice i can almost smell it!!

more pics buds shot anyting in and black background or another color and i will nomi som of your pics of love them brother!!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JACKtheREFFER again.

peace maffe

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
wtf is that leathery looking dank thing?kudos........major kudos......nice flower's....MOneY

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
ha ha ha your right im so bad at that >>>>>>> these are all kush minus the one foursome on the plate>>> the green bud is moe mist

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
DD and split K >>>>> thanks guys ><<<<<your right DD they are all so good it doesnt matter what the name is ,,,,its all stoney balognay

hazy

Veteran
Jack, you could spend all day taking pics of the buds in your big box.

All is looking great.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
SUP >>>>>> hazy ,,,,, And M.P. thanks guys .....

HAZY >>>> i bet you didnt notice that the box has had an addition put on so now it is double wide >>>>>>>>>>check out my other thread

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
beautiful! would love some not so flashed, try put something infront of the flash. peace bro, happy new year!

flashing!
20944100_3747.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts