What's new

JACKS FLOWERs !!!!!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
i grow in a pre-made mix i buy at a local nursery>>at about 4 dollars for a approx. 35 gallon bag>>>>> it is full of vermiculite and peralite also what looks to be a mixed compost and some moss....... i fertilize with Advanced Nutrients Sensi 2-part line for flower and veg >>>> sm-90 and clearx are the only other additives i use ......at this point

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Freakin' delicious bro.

I would love to get my hands on GC.

Perhaps I'll have an oppurtunity to cultivate this lovely lady....one day.

5LG

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great looking grow and pix Jack...DD
Jacks fresh bud....
20944Picture_022.jpg

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Kinderfeld said:
, GC has always interested me smell like piss? :yes:

i dont think it smells like piss more like fruity earthy smell>>>>>no skunk or must smell at all

doobieduck>>>>> thanks man !!!! good to see big names chiming in >>>> im not worthy of your accolades....

BonsaiBud>>>>>>> what are lulz ??????

BonsaiBud

I hold out for the real lulz.

Somebody hacked something. I didn't say that. I wasn't even on this website when I allegedly made that post. The entire site has a fake-hacked look to it. I don't know if I should delete everything on here through "this" hacked site or just back away slowly and delete everything later once they get it fixed.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack...wow..I reached big name status?...I'm no different than you my friend..I just am spending a lot of time here at IC due to disabilities..and you do deserve credit for that ^^ wonderful grow....lots of it!....DD

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
BonsaiBud said:
Somebody hacked something. I didn't say that. I wasn't even on this website when I allegedly made that post. The entire site has a fake-hacked look to it. I don't know if I should delete everything on here through "this" hacked site or just back away slowly and delete everything later once they get it fixed.

wow i dont know what to say about this ,,,>>>>> so do you think IC is hacked or your computer is ???? cause the sites apperance to me seems to be normal >>>>>thats crazy BB

DD >>>>> thanks again,,, in this hobby we share , im constantly learning and watching ....so i feel very small sometimes in this big world ... :joint:

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
here is some more dried shots

[

i am going to put these nugs away for some long term tasting ... after six months curing in the dark we will have a taste test with fresh nugs >>>>

Last edited:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Jack - Great looking GC and the OG looks simply ridiculous!! Repsect!