What's new

Jack is Back...Jack Herer Sensi Seeds grow.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Hi I couldnt wait more so yesterday I smoked this round of my Jack cutting.
1st Joint I smoked myself and it give me very strong high bit psydelic..with numbed/electric body.
Which fade away without any heavy feelings.
After that I smoked 1 tiny J with my friend and it was positive euphoric conversation.
When he leave my place I eat something and light another one.
After that I was KO'ed. And went to sleep and dont know when and how,woke up after 4h didnt know where I was.
Maybe it was that day or lack of sunshine these days....but it was much more stronger than when it was grown in summer.
More dense compared to summer harvest.
Its very good overal for me I get that level of high I get with strongest strains,but it seems bit lighty compared to sour,chems,ogs cuz you dont have heavy body feelings like with those I mentioned before.
It very similar to Bandaidhaze,A5,Nevilleshaze,Mexicanhaze...and every other famous haze dom cutting I tried till now.
At first it have feeling of to much after you are very high but functional.
This is just another variation or pheno of old NL5xhaze gene pool.

Taste is like meaty,hashy,clay,chedar,sandalwood-incense.
After burn smell is pure frankeincense..while J burns it emits strong smell simmilar to burning matches close to J...this smell is very dense and concentrated...and when its spread over the room and mix with air it leavs pure flowery musky/ frankincense/sandalwood smell that is very pungent and stay for a while.
20221217_081421.jpg

✌️

TheDarkStorm

Hi I couldnt wait more so yesterday I smoked this round of my Jack cutting.
1st Joint I smoked myself and it give me very strong high bit psydelic..with numbed/electric body.
Which fade away without any heavy feelings.
After that I smoked 1 tiny J with my friend and it was positive euphoric conversation.
When he leave my place I eat something and light another one.
After that I was KO'ed. And went to sleep and dont know when and how,woke up after 4h didnt know where I was.
Maybe it was that day or lack of sunshine these days....but it was much more stronger than when it was grown in summer.
More dense compared to summer harvest.
Its very good overal for me I get that level of high I get with strongest strains,but it seems bit lighty compared to sour,chems,ogs cuz you dont have heavy body feelings like with those I mentioned before.
It very similar to Bandaidhaze,A5,Nevilleshaze,Mexicanhaze...and every other famous haze dom cutting I tried till now.
At first it have feeling of to much after you are very high but functional.
This is just another variation or pheno of old NL5xhaze gene pool.

Taste is like meaty,hashy,clay,chedar,sandalwood-incense.
After burn smell is pure frankeincense..while J burns it emits strong smell simmilar to burning matches close to J...this smell is very dense and concentrated...and when its spread over the room and mix with air it leavs pure flowery musky/ frankincense/sandalwood smell that is very pungent and stay for a while. View attachment 18792752
✌️
Sounds like you had had a good night.

13003SSH_curada_mes_de_mar_07_8_00000-thumb.JPG

Almost looks like the same thing you have...prehaps a touch thicker.

Smoke report from about 18 years back..

SMELL​

Before it's broken up, the smell is the standard haze scent: a bit medicinal, a bit spicy. You know this gear is gonna be good. There are certain scents that just do it to me every time. This one is a winner.

TASTE​

Before I began to toke this, I decided to chomp on the little stem that could be found (nice manicure). It released a very fresh wave of flavour that leaned more toward its skunky heritage. Then went really skunky-green and started toward spicy-pepper. As I started up the Vrip Vapouriser and took a deep hit, I noticed the flav is typically hazey.

EFFECTS​

The FX make you get SERIOUS. After a hard day at work, I burned a joint of this and my brain flashed around from point to point. Re-hashing nearly every bit of the highs and lows. It made me quite philosophical yet I was not able to get it out on paper cos it all came too fast! I had great difficulty writing this because I was so wasted�

OVERALL​

THIS WEED IS STRONG! I was left speechless. The power of this weed is INTENSE, even for an ol� skooler like me. You just feel like you are trippin�. It's a really nice way to start off a wander .End
Sounds old school dont it...wonder what it could be...no fruity, lemony, mangoy stuff on this one.

CannaT

Premium user
Sounds like you had had a good night.

View attachment 18792761
Almost looks like the same thing you have...prehaps a touch thicker.

Smoke report from about 18 years back..

SMELL​

Before it's broken up, the smell is the standard haze scent: a bit medicinal, a bit spicy. You know this gear is gonna be good. There are certain scents that just do it to me every time. This one is a winner.

TASTE​

Before I began to toke this, I decided to chomp on the little stem that could be found (nice manicure). It released a very fresh wave of flavour that leaned more toward its skunky heritage. Then went really skunky-green and started toward spicy-pepper. As I started up the Vrip Vapouriser and took a deep hit, I noticed the flav is typically hazey.

EFFECTS​

The FX make you get SERIOUS. After a hard day at work, I burned a joint of this and my brain flashed around from point to point. Re-hashing nearly every bit of the highs and lows. It made me quite philosophical yet I was not able to get it out on paper cos it all came too fast! I had great difficulty writing this because I was so wasted�

OVERALL​

THIS WEED IS STRONG! I was left speechless. The power of this weed is INTENSE, even for an ol� skooler like me. You just feel like you are trippin�. It's a really nice way to start off a wander .End
Sounds old school dont it...wonder what it could be...no fruity, lemony, mangoy stuff on this one.
Link ?
Looks very similar description.

I found out this description here,

But picture wasnt there 🤔
Its look like that you change some things here,just to proof me its like old super silver haze..
Hehe @TheDarkStorm you are funny 🤡.

Those is perfect example how you chose and change facts to backup your lies and stories.
Hahaha

Please dont post here anymore this is not circus.

Last edited:

goingrey

Based on the file name the photo is also of SSH (13003ssh_curada_mes_de_mar_07_8_00000-thumb-jpg), even if it's not of the same one that smoke report is about.

IMO not such a controversial statement to say SSH and JH are similar? :dunno:

Weird to have almost the same report one mentioning a coffeeshop and one not, I agree. Who copied who though, who knows..

CannaT

Premium user
Based on the file name the photo is also of SSH (13003ssh_curada_mes_de_mar_07_8_00000-thumb-jpg), even if it's not of the same one that smoke report is about.

IMO not such a controversial statement to say SSH and JH are similar? :dunno:

Weird to have almost the same report one mentioning a coffeeshop and one not, I agree. Who copied who though, who knows..
All hazes and haze crosses are simillar I didnt say they are not.
All of them have same nl5 and 2 brothers so they must be similar.
I have these buds in front of me smoked it,and groved them.
And its not 100% 60 day pheno that taste like ordinary ssh.
This clown TDS didnt smoke mine nor what was on picture.
So how he could compare ?
The point is he fabricated picture with other smoke report. Just to make his statement truth.
That is just dirty lie.

Jack here was made in 94.
Ssh in 98.
So ssh can be jh selection.
Jh cant be ssh selection.

Anyway im bored here of various clowns and liars.
Who dont know nothing about genetics,growing or anything about weed.

Just a bunch of 🤡 mostly and thats all.
Bye bye...

revegeta666

Hi! Nice Jack herer, lovely pheno from the description. My friends used to grow a JH cutting around 2001-2003. It was actually too strong for me. I remember clearly one night walking back home from my friend's house, in the big city. I stopped at the greenlight and stayed for a while trying to make sure in my head the green little man means I can cross the avenue. Did it mean that, or did it mean that I have to stop for the cars? Very confusing and something like this never happened to me with other weed. Rather with LSD. I was standing there and the cars were flying by the avenue way faster than the limit. And I had the clarity to realise I was not in condition even to cross an avenue like a normal person so I took the loknger path lol. Sorry I don't have proof of this other than my memory. But I never smoked it again as it was too strong for me.

Sorry that I didn't quite understand what happened with the smoke report. Did he actually copy someone else's smoke report from the internet?

Edit - ok now after reading both I struggle to understand why would someone edit a review, cutting out the part of the phrase making reference to having bought the weed at a coffee shop and just typing "End" instead :ROFLMAO: Also adding a picture that wasn't there wtf lmao what could possibly be gained from this?

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Link ?
Looks very similar description.

I found out this description here,

But picture wasnt there 🤔
Its look like that you change some things here,just to proof me its like old super silver haze..
Hehe @TheDarkStorm you are funny 🤡.

Those is perfect example how you chose and change facts to backup your lies and stories.
Hahaha

Please dont post here anymore this is not circus.
Thats cus the discrption is old ssh...I didnt say the picture belongs to the smoke report....but that picture is of ssh..point I was making is you trying to compare new ssh and different versions of the original hybrids made by someone else to your jack and saying thats proof its not hazeC dont work...compare the original stuff from before 2000 that nevil made himself..as we know 100% that was made using direct first generation parents..and give totaly different reports to the stuff made later by other breeders...you can check that on that site you pictured yourself..check all the reports of the hazes from before 2002 and you will see how they are..people saying things like its as if theyve had ammonia and hospital cleaning chemicals actually sprayed in their mouth(just like ive been saying the proper hz hybrids should be like)..the old cg13 report from 2001 sounds alot like what the usa guys say is piff..soapy, musky ect ect..but all hazeC
..I have a question...if you can clarify...you say you found some info from bedrocan...can you put it up please...were it says they developed jack for sensi seeds with the help of sam....also can you put up what year bedrocan started.....and what year sensi unveiled the clone they called jack herer to the public....oh by the way you do know a legal company wouldn't be saying skunkman but you can put up the quote.....Im sure if you look on this site you can find many quotes sam himself has wrote were he himself says nevil made jack herer.....unless you think sam here is fake too....
By the way nice to see you acknowledge that 5hz is part of jack....although that contradicts what you be telling people...that you know people in sensi the breeders of jack and its shiva skunk nl x haze.......or what ever you been saying....out of your 50 plants if haze was a direct father....or should I say hazeA specifically like your trying to say (the one that died in 1989, thats why not one single hybrid was made since using it as a direct parent and a5haze had to be used insted) you should have quite afew pure hazeA phenotypes in your pictures...correct ?

Despite all that you did find a good one from lots of lemony, mangoy, pine, camphor, incense, diesily types. And its a good phenotype wich is all that counts....I would disagree with you though...that good jack used to be very very far from hempyish type things..and was strong as fk...not sure I think another old old og kush plant is better ...the old jack herer was some very powerful stuff....thats why its in every dispensary in the usa because they are all trying to live off the hype of the old jack.

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
Thats cus the discrption is old ssh...I didnt say the picture belongs to the smoke report....but that picture is of ssh..point I was making is you trying to compare new ssh and different versions of the original hybrids made by someone else to your jack and saying thats proof its not hazeC dont work...compare the original stuff from before 2000 that nevil made himself..as we know 100% that was made using direct first generation parents..and give totaly different reports to the stuff made later by other breeders...you can check that on that site you pictured yourself..check all the reports of the hazes from before 2002 and you will see how they are..people saying things like its as if theyve had ammonia and hospital cleaning chemicals actually sprayed in their mouth(just like ive been saying the proper hz hybrids should be like)..the old cg13 report from 2001 sounds alot like what the usa guys say is piff..soapy, musky ect ect..but all hazeC
..I have a question...if you can clarify...you say you found some info from bedrocan...can you put it up please...were it says they developed jack for sensi seeds with the help of sam....also can you put up what year bedrocan started.....and what year sensi unveiled the clone they called jack herer to the public....oh by the way you do know a legal company wouldn't be saying skunkman but you can put up the quote.....Im sure if you look on this site you can find many quotes sam himself has wrote were he himself says nevil made jack herer.....unless you think sam here is fake too....
By the way nice to see you acknowledge that 5hz is part of jack....although that contradicts what you be telling people...that you know people in sensi the breeders of jack and its shiva skunk nl x haze.......or what ever you been saying....out of your 50 plants if haze was a direct father....or should I say hazeA specifically like your trying to say (the one that died in 1989, thats why not one single hybrid was made since using it as a direct parent and a5haze had to be used insted) you should have quite afew pure hazeA phenotypes in your pictures...correct ?

Despite all that you did find a good one from lots of lemony, mangoy, pine, camphor, incense, diesily types. And its a good phenotype wich is all that counts....I would disagree with you though...that good jack used to be very very far from hempyish type things..and was strong as fk...not sure I think another old old og kush plant is better ...the old jack herer was some very powerful stuff....thats why its in every dispensary in the usa because they are all trying to live off the hype of the old jack.
IMG-20221218-WA0000.jpg

As you can see its data sheet on products from Bedrocan and shurley genetics are ((shiva skunk) /C1)) x Haze.
Its not like Nevile said on forum of Mr.Nice..
C1= was male of NL5 clone x Shiva skunk male
So genetics of Sensi's Jack are
(Shiva skunk × (nl5 x shiva skunk male)male)x haze.

I dont know man where you live and what you grow....most packs I buy I find fire out of them from Karma,raredankness,sensi,th seeds,hso,dinafem,delta9labs,bodhi,dutchpassion,ghs,dna....

I dont think that older hazes are better than today at all. Just people dont care about them as they used to be.
Haze was trend back than as today are cookies and cakes.

If you saw forums past 20 years ther are people who grow and they always find good stuff...buy few packs bit of selection and thats all.

And ther are people like you who comparing pictures and others review while your expirence is small as black under nail.

I will say one phrase from your master.

"Empty drum make biggest noise."

And about haze A5,I smoked haze A5 and this cut I found from Jack is the same as this cutting I smoked there.

So I dont know and dont want so speculate which haze is used in Jack.
My tought on A5 from begining is that its NL/skunk pheno in Haze body....its to meaty/liver pate to be just haze....those meaty/liver smell I found while growing in hashplants,bigbud...and other indicas.

My friend who calls Amnesia/ssh smells Haze...while smelled my Jeck said its old school smell of that evil weed. That was put people in coma. That was grown in late 90's.

So it dosent smell like ssh at all.

So again please open your thread and make fake smoke reports and everything....i know smoker guide site.
And as you see only one haze thats more spicy than medicinal like my cut of Jack is old Nevilles haze.
Hazey, spice-sandalwood scent. (Not as medicinal as some previous strains in this family.)
Thats the right opinion of smell spicy meaty + bit of medicinal smell.
And many people founded that kind of haze in Jack ...if A5 is mother of Nevilles haze...
Maybe jack herer x haze C is nevilles haze ?

And shanti again dont tell real lineages ?

By the story A5 was lost...guy who knew guys that growed it from begining of 90's.
Couldn't find it for years.

Than guy who was made breeding with Jack herer...accidently discover A5 haze...and give it back to people.

;)

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
20230201_202450.jpg

20230201_202459.jpg

This time its growed in "cold and dry" climate
RH 15-35% Temp roots 18C-20C Air 18-22C under HID's
Its very fast,today day 59fl no more than 2-3weeks of flower left. So it will be ready in 77 days max,how it looks.
Also smell is different much more metalic menthol gunpwder with citrus twist...very strange....and yild will be much less how it look maybe it will be compensante with density of flowers.
And calyx this time are very big. And flowers look like they are made of very big calyxes.....