What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack is Back...Jack Herer Sensi Seeds grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
IMG_20230414_213927690.jpg
IMG_20230414_213932555_HDR.jpg

Ready to cure.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got a 90s jack deposited into my genebank today.

Veg structure seems to lean to nl. But stem rub is all Olds school haze or nl haze.

This pheno take 12 weeks indoors but over a year will double the yield annually vs other high powered strains.

Attachments

• 20230521_152713.jpg
    20230521_152713.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 72

CannaT

Premium user

Veg structure seems to lean to nl. But stem rub is all Olds school haze or nl haze.

This pheno take 12 weeks indoors but over a year will double the yield annually vs other high powered strains.
Steam rub of my cutting is musky lemony and meaty metallic....very hard to describe but something like that.

CannaT

Premium user

If you want countinue diary here.if you didnt start somwhere else. Is this Sensi's or someone else work ?

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user

Looks like close to mine...

CannaT

Premium user
IMG_20230722_144116936.jpg

IMG_20230722_144142871_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230722_144137515_HDR.jpg

Hi guys so here is outdoor finished Jack forgot to take pictures of plants but they were 2 small plants which I post here as cuttings.
They started under HPS and last 5-6 weeks I put them outdoors to try advice of @MadMac.
They had direct sunshine every day from 6-15h
still didnt smoke outdoor Jack.
But smell is maybe my 2nd favourite from all harvests of Jack I had till now.
Finaly I got fruit back to it....but this time extremly like fruit smell.
I put it in mason jar today after 8 days of drying time.
And when you open the Jar It literraly smell like raw lemon juice with tons of bitter orange peel and notes of green mango and just a bit of spicy herbs at end.
Cant wait to smoke it.
Will wait now 10-14 days and will put smoke report of outdoor grown.
Forgot to say that this outdoor grown is also the most fluffy of all harvest I had.

Last edited:

coxnox

Veteran
Pheno A herbal....bomb ass pheno.

It look like real haze should look...bigcalyx golden resin haze...simply dutch haze...

It smells like minty,metallic,green tea,spicy-peppery pine/lime,sage-oregano with touch of soil/clay/hash like smell.
Real oldschool hazy smell.

Taste is like metallic-green tea,earthy,hashy,cream.

Smell while burning is like sage/woody/mint/musky -sandalwood.

High is very strong and focused at first,with better sounds and colours...that later becomes trippy but at same time you are relaxed and chilled. But easy to get in paranoia or laugh.
Very good pheno I would say maybe second best. I had.
that one look exactly like the club69 jhh ;)

CannaT

Premium user
that one look exactly like the club69 jhh ;)
Have to say that I regret not keep that one and give it another run....still one I kept Is so old school and hazy...
This is A pheno I think I had 3 like that from 20+ females...also there is very short flowering lemon/herbal pheno its 7-8 weeks flower still uplifting high.
I will grow Jack again in future for shure 100 seeds it will be.....If you want real old school Sativa this is the best place to start searching.

nick11

Veteran
You really can't go wrong with the jack recipe nl haze and skunk. Just think for a minute how many legendary varieties came from that parentage. I think I'm just a haze freak too..something about that smell I love. Very nostalgic smoke. Yo cannaT do you make any homemade crosses with those jack?

CannaT

Premium user
You really can't go wrong with the jack recipe nl haze and skunk. Just think for a minute how many legendary varieties came from that parentage. I think I'm just a haze freak too..something about that smell I love. Very nostalgic smoke. Yo cannaT do you make any homemade crosses with those jack?
I dont do crosses Im more of a seed/pheno finder...
Planned to make Bubblegum x G13hp just to call it Bee Gees...but at the end I didn't.
If I want to make something I will croos my sour bubblegum fem x white widow from dp reg.
Than hit Jack with male from that BGxWW cross.
Also Jack x G13hp...and As I said BG x G13hp = Bee Gees cuz I like sometimes to listen this OS disco music...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts