What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack is Back...Jack Herer Sensi Seeds grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
20230207_184456.jpg

20230207_184509.jpg

20230207_184517.jpg

This is Jack in dry and cold climate...looks very different but smell is the same...bit more herbaly...but mostly sandalwood like.
65d

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
20230226_095506.jpg

20230226_134421.jpg
20230226_095456.jpg

JACK CHOP AT DAY 84 OF FLOWERING.
This time cold and dry climate 18-20C room temp.
18-20C water temp.
RH 20-35%
EC begining at 1.8 lowering till harvest 0.8.

This time it smell like before but pepper and herbal minty bit diesel/lemon smells are stronger than last 2 runs..I think this time it will have more of that menthol jack smell and taste.

Will make smoke report in few weeks of this "cold&dry" winter harvest.

CannaT

Premium user
IMG_20230408_141231863~2.jpg

Jack grown under LED's flowered for 86 days BioBizz the same cut my keeper aka Jack Herer #17
Smell is very good meaty and bit skunky spice.
IMG_20230408_145055500_HDR.jpg

New cutting with special leaf.
From this stage,this is cutting with just a few little white roots poping up now 7 day veg just to it have better roots and it look like those 2 cuts which were harvested at the end. So as you can see its 8-10x strach in flower.It hate to be topped needs very long time to recover.

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Yes its very powerfull high with almost no body to it just you feel numb-electric like, a bit.
I know....those phenos are proper badass....might not be the biggest yielding phenotype....but defo that proper old school haze smoke.....hold on to her....its a great plant.....very strong.....those phenotypes are normally very good for breeding too as thay usually pass on those haze flavours and scents and power that alot of people look for consistently to the seeds....defo one to keep hold of.

CannaT

Premium user
I know....those phenos are proper badass....might not be the biggest yielding phenotype....but defo that proper old school haze smoke.....hold on to her....its a great plant.....very strong.....those phenotypes are normally very good for breeding too as thay usually pass on those haze flavours and scents and power that alot of people look for consistently to the seeds....defo one to keep hold of.
I had 5 seeds atm in soil from last run I think White Widows pollinated cuz they had few nanners.
2 seeds I found in Bubblegum(sour pheno)
2 seeds In Sour Amnesia and 1 in Jack herer.
Jack cross is above soil atm it is his first day of life now.
I will grow those 5 seeds and see what is in them.
Will post pictures in my other thread.
Plant that were in the same room last run are 3 WW's ,1 Orange bud,1GelatoSorbet,2 Bubblegums and Jack....I know them all so probably if not WW are pollen donators I will know who is. But WW longflower and mid flower are only plants with few visible nanners.

CannaT

Premium user
@CannaT - have you tried Mothers’ Finest?
No I didn't...planing to do MF's, SilverHaze and White Amnesia from WLabel...But at moment dont have money 4 that Sensi's seeds are expensive...Also would like to run Skunk Kush,MrNice and Hashplant...Need for all that at least 2k eur. 😢

CannaT

Premium user
"Jack Herer is well-known for its powerful high, which takes users straight to stratospheric heights. In this respect, Mother's Finest has nothing in common with its big brother. The lashing, uplifting sativa high leaves no doubt about the high Haze content. Some users may even experience psychedelic effects.

The taste and smell are highly dependent on the phenotype. Most smell of pines, with traces of musk, earthy Afghan notes and sweet/sour skunk flavours. The buds have a strong smell even when in flower. Discreet guerrilla growers keen not to draw any attention to themselves should choose a different strain. Jack is a perfect alternative."

From Sensi site.

Hm Jack lack of terps or you can call it old school terps....

I think mother finest is Haze x super skunk.
It havent had my attention but I read description now about smell and taste....It must be growed.

CannaT

Premium user
"Amnesia White Regular by White Label marks a further development of the original Haze genetics. It combines the psychedelic tingle of Haze with the resin production, speed and potential yield of an indica. To ensure that none of the delicious Haze high and flavour is lost, these regular cannabis seeds contain a racy Thai strain in addition to an Afghan plant."

Amnesia White regular is my highest priority right now Haze,afghan and racy Thai....are in lineage.
Cant be bad at all.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts