What's new

Jack is Back...Jack Herer Sensi Seeds grow.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
No vegetation only rooted clones day 33fl.
Jack herer keeper from last run.

Attachments

• 20220930_185446.jpg
    20220930_185446.jpg
    938.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 20220930_185502.jpg
    20220930_185502.jpg
    867.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 20220930_185515.jpg
    20220930_185515.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122

CannaT

Premium user
how she smell ? taste ?
Hi. Thats the old cutting of Jack I had ,It was pheno A from Sensi Jack description it was herbaly more medicinal haze league...sage,eucalyptus,pine,metallic.

It was better to me than this pheno I have now.But it was way much less yilder than this pheno.

This is pheno C aka NL5Haze pheno.
Its smell is like pure dutch haze.
More of that fine wood,clay,sandalwood spice haze tipes.

CannaT

Premium user
It smell spicy, dark and sour.
Like old wooden wardrobe in basement,with old leather belts and jackets and sweatshirts of wool that hasnt been washed for long time. With some sour pickles and rosted cooked onions smell. Even some tomato stalk celery leaf smell....Very complex but very dark smelling. Not pungent at all but very multilayered smell.

StickyBandit

It smell spicy, dark and sour.
Like old wooden wardrobe in basement,with old leather belts and jackets and sweatshirts of wool that hasnt been washed for long time. With some sour pickles and rosted cooked onions smell. Even some tomato stalk celery leaf smell....Very complex but very dark smelling. Not pungent at all but very multilayered smell.
You have a very keen sense of smell, not like me who has worked too long in engineering :p

CannaT

Premium user
41.jpg

48.jpg

09.jpg

✂️
Day 98.
About smell it smell like....
"The fragrance is complex and deep, with a dry flowery perfume over a base of dark, leathery animal tones."
Cant say better on smell than this description. On Haze....nothing pepper,nothing lemon....just strait dark and sour dark haze smells.
10855.jpg

CannaT

Premium user
Through all grow I only used 2 nutrients.
From day 1-56
1 time a week mix of tap and RO water 50/50% with Calcium nitrate 5g on 10L of water. At 0.8 EC.
And 2 times a week full dose 4ml/1L of Bio bizz Bio Grow. From day 1-70.
After day 70 only tap water.
With EC of 0.6
And PH around 7

Temp was first 3 weeks 26C-24C
With RH at 55%-60%
3-10 weeks 24C-22C
40-50%RH
10-13 weeks 20C-18C
30-48%RH

Light was 12/12 from begining.
And last 5 days 9on-15off.
3 months and 6 days was total flower time from clone.

slipdefeu

hello Canna T
very nice job, respect
i got all ur entire thread this last hour ^^
i feel back in 2000-2005 when i came again and again and again to maastricht
that was haze take over time in there
thx for the report, u just reconcile me a bit with sensi xD
happy u found something close to what u was looking for ;)
my friend coxnox is nostalgic with the jack herrer cut incence church big calixes from club69 cs
i'm nostalgic with the mex haze, still one of my fav
i agree with twitter dude shame on the new market
but i liked very much some unicorns from it, GG4 made it yrs ago, very nice cut, wedding cake was the next surprise but i agree i feel sad when i see the hype marketing and poor breeding work ( i fall in time to time ^^)
when i start a pack of seeds from hype and there is not even a single ball on the females i'm choked xD

i grew some jack's clones but none make it for me
got em from coxnox in the past, jack herrer candy (which was a bit close to core cut buds but lower yield and potency) jack herrer black, incense smell which turned total dark purple at the end
Jaagen which was a jack flash cut from germany, i didn' like it much, commercial clone citrusy nothing special to me
Got a special one yrs ago but unfortunately i lost it bfore try it, was jack F1, it was a belgium friend's large selection on jack's f2 from sensi, named F1 related to fomula one, that cut won a cup in 2002 or 2004, he offered some to a maastricht gs and he won the sativa cup with ^^

the color variegation i got it a offen with uk cheese, not so pronouced as some of yours
depigmentation or half leave yellow but not as curved as cuban black hazes pics i saw in there ;)

sorry for my bad english level,
hope this is understandable

enjoy your jh bro :)

CannaT

Premium user
hello Canna T
very nice job, respect
i got all ur entire thread this last hour ^^
i feel back in 2000-2005 when i came again and again and again to maastricht
that was haze take over time in there
thx for the report, u just reconcile me a bit with sensi xD
happy u found something close to what u was looking for ;)
my friend coxnox is nostalgic with the jack herrer cut incence church big calixes from club69 cs
i'm nostalgic with the mex haze, still one of my fav
i agree with twitter dude shame on the new market
but i liked very much some unicorns from it, GG4 made it yrs ago, very nice cut, wedding cake was the next surprise but i agree i feel sad when i see the hype marketing and poor breeding work ( i fall in time to time ^^)
when i start a pack of seeds from hype and there is not even a single ball on the females i'm choked xD

i grew some jack's clones but none make it for me
got em from coxnox in the past, jack herrer candy (which was a bit close to core cut buds but lower yield and potency) jack herrer black, incense smell which turned total dark purple at the end
Jaagen which was a jack flash cut from germany, i didn' like it much, commercial clone citrusy nothing special to me
Got a special one yrs ago but unfortunately i lost it bfore try it, was jack F1, it was a belgium friend's large selection on jack's f2 from sensi, named F1 related to fomula one, that cut won a cup in 2002 or 2004, he offered some to a maastricht gs and he won the sativa cup with ^^

the color variegation i got it a offen with uk cheese, not so pronouced as some of yours
depigmentation or half leave yellow but not as curved as cuban black hazes pics i saw in there ;)

sorry for my bad english level,
hope this is understandable

enjoy your jh bro :)
Thx man,
Yes this is old school haze...to the max.
I smoked C5,BandaidHaze,Nevilles Haze this is league with old school hazes....pre Amnesia hazes.
I saw and smoked many phenos of Jack in smell and taste department they all can be more refined,more pungent more pronaunced....but I like them...
It make me so focused,uplifted,positive...
Its like coke. In weed form. Speedweed was caled in Netherlands...
Amnesia is good when propper grown its strongest cutting with Ogchem I smoked till now.
But nothing is better to me than good cutting of Jack.
You are high as fuck,world is old but new thing....and just going to grocery store is amazing expirence,riding a bike everything is better at one peace,and most importent you have will for going somwhere...its weed that you cant buy today on streets.
Its not best overrall or for the commercial price.
But its my thing 100%
Just that pungent incense/sandalwood spice while burning when I smell it, I feel much better.
😊

Latest posts

Latest posts