What's new

Its time for another Coffee Lovers thread!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

fp271.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

had a nice supper and about to enjoy a great pot of coffee & slice of lemon meringue pie.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trung Nguyen definitely although while in Vietnam I savored so many wonderful coffee's , but Trung Nguyen is probably the most well known if known at all in the west.

It's so good it'll make you forgert all about that overpriced maui and if you were a bustello fan, you'll never again be singing bustello praise, it'll be trung nguyen all the way.

This one, guaranteed to knock your socks off:
premium-blend-425g-detail.jpg

:tiphat:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had a nice supper and about to enjoy a great pot of coffee & slice of lemon meringue pie.

Oh man now I won't be able to stop thinking about lemon meringue pie. Dang, thanks a lot. Have massive munchies here from a little headband.

Lemon Meringue Pie and a cup of coffee. Even looks nice in print.

th

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Hamilton Beach Scoop Single Serve Coffee Maker with reusable stainless steel scoops...not plastic cups.

Hamilton-Beach-Single-Scoop-Coffee-Maker-300x240.jpg

Got one of these nifty single serve coffee makers yesterday and it's great! Of course the first cup was awful, but the second time around I figured out it needs finely ground coffee, and a full scoop per cup to make something ROBUST enough for my taste. Easy to use, easy cleanup and good coffee, fresh anytime without that burnt from the bottom of the pot flavor... After using it we found reversing the bottom drain plate holds a smaller cup closer to the drip output and prevents splashing as a cup is made... otherwise you'll want to make a taller cup.
Brews up to a 14 oz. mugfull of coffee.

Dingofriar

Can't stands any instant crapola diarrhea in a cup! Im a 3 pot a day lover of many tastes and flavor depending on time of day or mood. Personally even a bad cup of java beats a glass of soda water hands down.
:coffee:

k-s-p

Veteran
I like dark roasts, here I can only get Starbucks or local grocery beans which are actually quite good. French roast, 80/20 Blend, Costa Rica Terrazu, Italian roast is good too. enjoy Irish Cream flavored beans mixed half and half with a dark roast, but I can't find the Irish Cream flavored anymore. I used to really I usually buy whole beans and grind at the store because I need to buy a good burr grinder. I use a french press, but I'll definitely look at some of the other methods posted here.

Is it that hard to roast your own beans? I have too many hobbies to add another time consuming one :biggrin:

Enchantre

Coffee is a requirement here in the Pacific Northwest.

I have a well-used Starbucks card, currently a 5-lb sack of fair trade, shade grown, organic "Mind, Body, & Spirit" coffee beans, several "green lid" coffees from Trader Joes, my own burr grinder (seriously, a quality burr grinder just might change your religion!), and pretty much every option for coffee brewing, from an Aeropress, to a French Press, to a Boka pot (2-cup), to a Cuisenart drip pot.

I usually drink it black. cream & sugar? "good coffee doesn't need it; bad coffee isn't helped by it" - except in the morning, when I have "bulletproof" coffee: coffee, grass-fed unsalted butter, unflavored gelatin, and a scoop of collagen. Put through the blender for a minute, and enjoy.

Neekz

I like dark roasts, here I can only get Starbucks or local grocery beans which are actually quite good.
The misses works for Sbux. Free coffee weekly. Fave would have to be "Casi Cielo", shits served in 5 star restaurants round the world!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
my usual coffee regimen is...........:coffee:

311-75070405-X1BLACK_BLACK_M

+

QWOP323.jpg

=

five-cappuccinos-thatll-put-you-in-coffee-heaven-482x298.jpg

that coffee looks shit^^^ mine would look 10x better, but i can't draw hearts tho..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

woke up, took the dogs out & had a visit w/the neighbor who cuts my grass for me, the dogs love Bill and he always takes a few minutes to toss Alices frisbeee for her, Scooby just collects some love n' scratches.

NOW for the good part, brewed up a pot of very stout java & I have my bong ready to hit w/a nice chunk of earwax for a topper.

coffee/weed/hash/good morning

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

dang I made a tasty cup of java, maybe not Taylor Momsen tasty but delicious nonetheless.......

aabb205.jpg