What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's me, englishrick I'm locked out

Mayer

Epigenics epigenics epigenics.. i still bust his balls for making tim leave. Mrhill is one of my heros...now all we have is the skunkman.

tom had a bad few years .. it was not because of anything online,,he sorta lost the ability to be online,, hope he's well,, he was treckin around sorta off the grid I think

Mayer

only smoke i really miss is the pk but my jigga cookies fills the gap

got some mex /haze × sk / haze going in flower at some point .. w rhino x sk too

Mayer

Has anyone noticed the big shift in cannabis law reform in the UK?

Billy Chadwell has a lifetime licence now,, first in the uk

Mayer

You are all welcome to it,,, but please don't have a go if it has a bug on it,, it was given to me with a note to isolate and I've had a few small flys in the tent

Mayer

It's badass BTW,, topin had it,, cheesegez has it, it was thanks to cheesegez I got it back after the loss

Mayer

Good,,, crypto has been crazy,, cat had babies,, alfie dingley and Billy Chadwell because the first uk people to have a lifetime licence for canna,,,

Good

Latest posts

Latest posts