What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's me, englishrick I'm locked out

Mayer

I really didn't like that cut,,, he could have had it,,,The first time I flowerd it it was male,,, then I kept an eye out in my personal grow for a reversal but what doc smoked was the results,, it was very crystaly but ffa was way better imo,,,

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Cmon man we all know its you...i think they are pulling your leg because we all missed your face.

Mayer

I gave someone the blues and a copy of Robert w Allard,, i fell out with him because he made a big hoo har with it and started acting like a dick to me

Last edited:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I wasnt invited to that get together but i heard you were holding the good good. Get 50 posts and swap numbers again, about time for a catch up.:tiphat:

Edit ur last post

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Epigenics epigenics epigenics.. i still bust his balls for making tim leave. Mrhill is one of my heros...now all we have is the skunkman.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Daves on bigger things than allards dick atm. Im sure he will be fine. Heard he was a rent boy now.

Mayer

I honestly hope he is on to better things than that,, I just can listen to someone be like that to me

Latest posts

Latest posts