What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's me, englishrick I'm locked out

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's nice to be in my own account,,

This time I won't mess about with the password

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks gypsy,, I'm cool now,, it was kinda a fun trying to prove I was me,,

So what do you think of this reform and emergency review of shedual 1 categorie,, big money and big influence had defo come in

Shedual 2 is a new ballgame,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Allard is special but I honestly can't profess to understand it entirely,,,polygeneric traits are a bitch to control,,

Allard did amazing work with coefficients,, worth rapping your head around if you can stomach it

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
A single medical test is £150,000 to run. For one purpose. You need several in order to prove success not just one. Then to get N.I.C.E. to add it to the accepted prescribable list would be a lengthy process. To float a company requires a track record of profitability and solid assets together with a respected board of directors. Its nice to have ambitions, but make them achievable ones or you're just setting yourself up for disappointment down the line, and possible bankruptcy too.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm interested in running therapeutic trials,, we could see many tests happening at Manchester met,, volteface just did it

We had a judge and we were told a conservative mp would take the chairman back in 2010

The night is young and I'm getting too dam old to not have done this already,,,

I'm seriously going to be gutted if I can't do something with a re shedual of canna,, everyone with a serious illness (possibly you) getting licensed for ms, auto immune etc,, and I'm sat with my thumb up my bum for things to get easy ,, now I don't have a hope?

I did half a job 10 years ago,, i must be able to pull my thumb out now

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I can't get my thumb �� out of my bum ��

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Its not a flood gate, its people basically at the end of life getting their last couple of years being made a little easier. Its not like they're giving it out for hayfever.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I think that it is past time the UK started to make cannabis legal, especially for those that suffer without it, and at least its a start.

Big money/influence has already come into it, there are a few who have licences and the UK is already a big exporter of cannabis.

I'd like to see any penalties for home use and home/garden cultivation taken off the books ASAP...
Thanks gypsy,, I'm cool now,, it was kinda a fun trying to prove I was me,,

So what do you think of this reform and emergency review of shedual 1 categorie,, big money and big influence had defo come in

Shedual 2 is a new ballgame,,

Latest posts

Latest posts