What's new

It must be Karma! (Brotherhood OG Test Grow)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The last plant had 2oz on her. This one was the odd Pheno that was just bigger. Not so lanky some sturdy branches but had many lateral branches . they seem to grow from places I did not expect. I had a few that had 2 branches growing from one spot. I think the Kush plants have these stealthy naners deep inside the buds. you cant see them. These are where some gems are found. Thats why I popped 2 of them :)

Karma yours looks like a completely diferant Pheno then what I got..

K

Karma Genetics

yeah, but she also got that look from the heat, you can see she opend up her bud to let air in.

Will see if i can make a new picture of here but she is in the back, and its cramped full in there he he.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Mine are staying nice and compact up top. No elongation at all. I'm not used to indica dominant strains so I have no idea what I'll yield off these.

I would hope I could get a zip a piece for 1/2 pound. I think I'll get in there and clean up the bottoms a bit and keep them focused on the top buds.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, bro - those are stacked beautifully....maybe I shouldn't have topped all of mine!!

dank.Frank

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
those look like they would be good topped at least once,with that bottom branch structure it seems like an ideal scrog candidate.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With that main stem and hardly any side branching I was thinking lollipop. I have 1 in flower that was topped she looks really good..I will take some pics of her later.. you will get a better yield them I got on the first run. That 60+ day veg really helped..

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc, think there is only one odd ball plant in the front that has that crazy branching...

dank.Frank

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
nice, bro - those are stacked beautifully....maybe I shouldn't have topped all of mine!!

dank.Frank

Thanks man! I'll be interested to see how yours go being untopped.

With that main stem and hardly any side branching I was thinking lollipop. I have 1 in flower that was topped she looks really good..I will take some pics of her later.. you will get a better yield them I got on the first run. That 60+ day veg really helped..

I did lollipop the shit out of two girls for experimental purposes. I'll get a pic of one of them here in a bit.

Unc, think there is only one odd ball plant in the front that has that crazy branching...

dank.Frank
Correct sir. I must admit though, she is not leading in the frost department, in fact she is bringing up the rear. Maybe a late bloomer?

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep looks good.. I do that on many of my girls. I hate messing around with the larf...Sometimes I do the whole plant. Just the main stem is left..

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi TC' :)

Looking mighty nice mate!! Wow you are doing a great job:ying:

The one with the multi-branches is impressive yeah, and this last one is already very white:biggrin:

:lurk:

Smoking Gun

Damn TC, those are all very nice. I have to say I like the look of the first two a bit more, but if their smells are different that may distinguish them from one another. It kinda looks like the first two may yield a bit more, but it could just be the way I am looking at the pics.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hi TC' :)

Looking mighty nice mate!! Wow you are doing a great job:ying:

The one with the multi-branches is impressive yeah, and this last one is already very white:biggrin:

:lurk:

Thanks man, I'm trying my best to show these off in a good light for KG.

Damn TC, those are all very nice. I have to say I like the look of the first two a bit more, but if their smells are different that may distinguish them from one another. It kinda looks like the first two may yield a bit more, but it could just be the way I am looking at the pics.

Nice of you to say so. I've never grown a straight indica before so I really have no idea what to expect yield wise of these but they are filling in nicely.

I'm going to get individual shots of all eight ladies soon so we can see the slight differences in them all.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts