What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

mtntrogger

Veteran
@Croptober I think Stash is asking about OGER kush NOT ogre. and @ Stash , Oger Kush is another name for Og kush , which yes... is different than Ogre Kush. I believe,like many others, that more than one strain have been called OG kush. After reading MUCH about the origins of the strain I tend to think that BOGs genetics were originally used to make the first OG strains , but most likely outcrossed. My guess is that if you have seeds (old) labeled OG kush and also some labeled oger kush , and grew both out they would be very similar, but with a few distinct differences . Just my.02

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
there is absolutely 0% chance that bog had anything to with the creation of OG kush, his world revolves around bubba....og is fairly available in seed form these days...word to the wise: avoid cali connection at all costs.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
so much OG kush drama right now lol, its pretty funny to see grown men acting like children…

long story short, some hacks from hawaii are claiming to have a cut called "drippy" which they are hyping up as the original OG before triangle, etc. so the triangle fam aka swamp boys and archive had to ride in and squash that story.

also beef between koma/rascal about the Fire OG, and between ogkushman and TLC over the "uncirculated"

FUCK OG KUSH CUTS! i dont care where they come from, as long as the cut has that flavor!

hey whadeez you still got that SFV?

Not that I like drama, but its times like this that a lot of truth comes out bout cuts. I would like to read about the "drippy" and the triangle fam and archive dropping in and squashing the story.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Oger99 I have is banana kush x c99

Yeah thats Dutch Growns cinderella99 cross from Grim bro's stock , which is one of my favorites :)
but there is another one going around just called Oger ..... not sure what it is made up of though .

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I seen something about Oger supposedly the original OG kush something...

The way I look at it.. Herb is pretty diverse, but not anything crazy.. There is keepers all overr the place... all of this stuff is marketing, and just the way things go... Its not a big deal, the stuff isnt that crazy... Just hunt beans, and you'll find a killer indica or sativa. Its no biggy

milkyjoe

Veteran
All I got to say is that real deal og...don't give one fuck what you want to call it...is special. You will know it when you smoke it.

Anyone that mixed something else with it and called it og should burn in hell...imo.

The story is not so important to me. But if the truth ever does come out...massive props to those actually involved

Storm Shadow

Veteran
OG Kush is California strain .... anyone can claim what they want...

Black Sunday came out in 1993 aka Soul Assassin Crew...

B-Real's linked up with the Sureños who touch more cannabis than anybody else in the game ...

There were dudes from the Sureños going to Amsterdam and buying Thousands of dollars in genetics and growing them all outdoors in Mexico...

Florida and Hawaii lol

mtntrogger

Veteran
Banana kush was originally from bog right ? (banana og) get it ....bog. So maybe there is a bit more than "0%" chance some of his work is in the og. No expert here , just have spent a lot of time going over the many backstories from many different sources. I am still of the opinion that OG was a name given to more than one specific strain. I remember back in the day when Skunk 1 was the hottest shit out, it seemed like many folks just started calling their herb "skunk bud" regardless of its backround.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Most cannabis stories from the Internet that claim anything special can be compared to Disney Fairy Tales...

For example... when someone claims to have grown 10k plants at once to find a special pheno... you can claim str8 BS on that and everything else that follows UNLESS... there is PROOF... EVIDENCE .... anything...but your word...

OG kush follows the same path

I can walk on water and make bread fall from the upper atmosphere

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Hell yeah Storm Shadow... the Sureños shit your saying makes pretty good sense. Pretty aweome picturing them spending BANK on genetics, and getting all the good shitt.
Then doing huge runs hunting through shit finding crazy phenos.... Probably got some White dudes in the mix being the brains behind a operation so shit gets done quality.

Stash

This is strange, my seeds are mostly old. I have asked old freinds about the background of Ogers Kush and if they know they aren't saying. All I was told is that the male that was found and used was very special. It's a top strain and still wildly used in other circles. I hold seeds: Oger Kush S1, Oger Kush clone x Oger Kush and Oger Kush F3, F4. I've had these seeds mybe 10yrs. If I ever find any info I will post it. Later, Stash

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts