What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
na Coeur d'Alene craiglist is the best source for elite me+h recipes though! HAhahaha fuggin tweakers....I nearly moved to Spokane years ago, then I talked to some people from there that told me how rough it was...so I ended up in SE Portland instead lmfao, good ol' felony flats lol

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I loved it up there...it's a cool place to take a trip to and feel it out, cuz you know different strokes for different folks, one mans trash yada yada.... it rains a lot in the winter, you're close to a lot of cool outdoor stuff(mt hood, the river, Multnomah falls, etc) I wasn't up there for too long and had literally like a dime to my name so it wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been under different circumstances, construction work STOPS once the rain comes...I was smoking resin from scraped resin from scraped resin lmfao...did get a few bags of that "death, death, super death, chronic, death chronic" while I was there though...the few that stuck out were some widow, some ak47, and some random orange stuff, NO ONE had a clue what og was at the time(06-07) that kinda sucked but the herb I did get was all very well grown...all from the stinkiest hippy in town, every time I was able to hit him up I had to drive to the other side of town and give him a ride back to my side...homie needed a LOT more patchouli oil, damn lmfao.

I had a little BS cfl setup going at the time with some beans I brought with me from cali...I gave my plants to some of the youngsters when I packed up and headed back south...some purple diesel bagseeds(that came outta some straight up FIRE that I picked up in so cal before I moved to portland)

OG All the Way

OG All the Way

Ill take a good OG over any of the GSC strains. The cookies may have more bag appeal but I have never been impressed with the flavor. For me a good OG will always be the best flavor and usually has good potency as well. I have yet to smoke any "thin mint" cookies and I have been down to the bay area and tried several cuts of what they grow up here in the NW and still OG and Sour D blow them out of the water.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Ill take a good OG over any of the GSC strains. The cookies may have more bag appeal but I have never been impressed with the flavor. For me a good OG will always be the best flavor and usually has good potency as well. I have yet to smoke any "thin mint" cookies and I have been down to the bay area and tried several cuts of what they grow up here in the NW and still OG and Sour D blow them out of the water.

i just had my thin mint test way higher than my ogs. there a re a lot of bad examples of it floating around. fakes and poorly grown samples. mine just came in at somewhere in the high twenties where my ogs came in around 23 -24. im not saying youre wrong because taste and potency is subjective. honestly i like the bag appeal of both but would prolly grab a sour d over a gsc for my personal smoke. but this cut i have is no slouch. it would be grabbed on potency test results and look over an og. but in my opinion the gsc nose is nothing on og.

this shit i grew (for the first time) is my first real experience with gsc. ive seen it once or twice in a gram size bag but this was the first fresh hot pound id ever seen. its serious and dank as fuck. waaaaaaaaaay better thab all the other bullshit ive seen called gsc before. im told mine is the thin mint cut.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Rare dankness puts out good og in seed form, so yeah you like og then lol, imagine less citrus than the Scott's with more gasoline/diesel smells, and a little more even head/body. Even if it's "trendy" og is one of my favorites and that's not because of hype, it's because of consistently high test numbers and a great high and flavor with a good nose on it

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The more origin type OG's have always been more head than body. It's the modern versions that tend to lean more "kush" - in my honest opinion...

dank.Frank

OG is still my favorite! I've smoked a few cuts of GSC and grown Flaming Cookies, and I prefer the smell and flavor of the OG. I also think that the OG's are better breeding stock. They seem to be more stable than the cookies, and less hermie prone from what I've been hearing.
But maybe growing a legit cut myself would change my mind..

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
The more origin type OG's have always been more head than body. It's the modern versions that tend to lean more "kush" - in my honest opinion...

dank.Frank

Very true sir, I can remember smoking some ogk in 2005ish that was a total trip to my young mind. Now, skywalker is my favorite og cuz I've got anxiety problems and it's such a more relaxed buzz. Tahoe and sfv are still trippy tho

Stash

Could someone tell me is Oger Kush and OG Kush the same strain. Never had the OG but I can tell you the Oger Kush is really special. I plan on planting some more seeds soon. Later, Stash

Grizz

Veteran
I loved it up there...it's a cool place to take a trip to and feel it out, cuz you know different strokes for different folks, one mans trash yada yada.... it rains a lot in the winter, you're close to a lot of cool outdoor stuff(mt hood, the river, Multnomah falls, etc) I wasn't up there for too long and had literally like a dime to my name so it wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been under different circumstances, construction work STOPS once the rain comes...I was smoking resin from scraped resin from scraped resin lmfao...did get a few bags of that "death, death, super death, chronic, death chronic" while I was there though...the few that stuck out were some widow, some ak47, and some random orange stuff, NO ONE had a clue what og was at the time(06-07) that kinda sucked but the herb I did get was all very well grown...all from the stinkiest hippy in town, every time I was able to hit him up I had to drive to the other side of town and give him a ride back to my side...homie needed a LOT more patchouli oil, damn lmfao.

I had a little BS cfl setup going at the time with some beans I brought with me from cali...I gave my plants to some of the youngsters when I packed up and headed back south...some purple diesel bagseeds(that came outta some straight up FIRE that I picked up in so cal before I moved to portland)

I never knew stoney lived up that way:biggrin:

Found the OG's to have a wonderful trippy head high too , hence why I was caught a little off guard , the Scotts I grew is the same way I swear I catch a thai terpene profile/scent the visual effects reminded me of a haze almost , few strains give me that

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Moonshine made the Scott's og to be a little longer flowering I think, up to like 12 weeks? The example I tried deffinitely reminded me of a hazey og too, wonder if nevil's wreck is used in Scott's og

Latest posts

Latest posts