What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
norcals mendobreath is some of the tastiest herb ive had in a LONG time...I like it more than the dosidos and all of the cookie cuts for sure.

I don't have a single cookie cut on the roster anymore, I got sick of hitting 15-1/2 zips a light lmfao

I'm getting pretty close to poppin some of the XXX og f5 bx beans from Lig and searching for a solid male to do a little dusting with

I hear ya on the older gene's too man..I really want to get the original urkle in the stable just for flavor reminiscing. also I gotta try and pick up an ecsd before too long.

about that AfPak- I went to the san B hempcon a month or so ago and ended up running into my old connect that used to stay on the afpak, they've got a pretty successful collective(s) and it turns out they're running the afpak and call it candy kush on the menu, I'm gonna see what we can do about that one, but it's for sure the most solid line on it that I've had...getting closer :)

Cannavore

Veteran
Just curious since I'm east coast non med state... Does DHN actually carry the real OG cuts or are they from Swerve and the like's seed knockoffs? They have Tahoe, Ghost, SFV, Fire, and Skywalker on their website.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Can't wait to try these Hindu Hero (Hindu Kush x LVPK)
I need some Indica in my life while I hunt for some killer Sats.

Last edited:
A

acridlab

Lol, every girl that's smoked my animal cooks, never wants to touch it again on account of it putting them down for the count. So either, ur cut is not legit, the grower needs to dial it in, or u got a huge stoner gf.
Cookies can be a lot of things, but chickweed is not one of them.

Yeah, my girls been smoking dank for over 20 years.
Will not even consider rolling up, unless its chem, diesel, or Og, lol..
And yeah, the cuts r real around the d. A few dispensaries, and basically every indoor grower is rocking some form of cookies now..like mentioned above,, it's beautiful, n don't get me wrong, it tastes cute, too. But cooks do not have staying power like ogs n diesels do. In 5 years, it will b gone, while ogs will still b everywhere, on top.. with New names of course..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Vietxthai .... did i give u the beans. ... longest flowering plants i ever ran... the ones that did flower to maturity were some of the greatest ever..the weed gave ppl the shakes n was so strong ppl felt sick n worried .. ima have to def come check them girls out when may panama finishes...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Just curious since I'm east coast non med state... Does DHN actually carry the real OG cuts or are they from Swerve and the like's seed knockoffs? They have Tahoe, Ghost, SFV, Fire, and Skywalker on their website.

Krunchbubble has said recently that several DHN OG's were legit. I will try them next time I'm in the bay.

headees

Krunchbubble has said recently that several DHN OG's were legit. I will try them next time I'm in the bay.

I think he actually said that he wouldnt run any of their OG's again, saying that their fire was a big disappointment. He was saying if you want an OG their headband is where its at.
Maybe he changed tune though.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran

Ive asked this question so many times on here. My guess is that at least some of them are selected swerve phenols namely the fire. If you read the description it seems like that's what they are saying but it's vague. I can imagine they sourced the clones from local sources long ago when they made their moms and that it is a mix of legit and seed phenols depending on what they were given. I have their sfv and fire but it's the only example I've seen of either. They are both really really nice og cuts. Whether they are legit clones of the clone only I have no way to know.

Cannavore

Veteran
I'd imagine the Skywalker is a seed cut, or OG x DP Skywalker. The real "G" cut of Skywalker seems like one of the more rare OG's out there.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
norcals mendobreath is some of the tastiest herb ive had in a LONG time...I like it more than the dosidos and all of the cookie cuts for sure.

I don't have a single cookie cut on the roster anymore, I got sick of hitting 15-1/2 zips a light lmfao

I'm getting pretty close to poppin some of the XXX og f5 bx beans from Lig and searching for a solid male to do a little dusting with

I hear ya on the older gene's too man..I really want to get the original urkle in the stable just for flavor reminiscing. also I gotta try and pick up an ecsd before too long.

about that AfPak- I went to the san B hempcon a month or so ago and ended up running into my old connect that used to stay on the afpak, they've got a pretty successful collective(s) and it turns out they're running the afpak and call it candy kush on the menu, I'm gonna see what we can do about that one, but it's for sure the most solid line on it that I've had...getting closer :)

Nice to hear that. Would love to see a sample of that Candy Kush if it's still the same as the AfPak. Bout to link with the homie and check out the new batch of dosido, mendobreath, etc....What's up with that classic purple brother. Please! We need to bring that back at least for the head. Especially with the quality of the ice wax now. I'd love to see how that comes out.

I know the SD guys must still have access to some of the original cuts. I remember the Jedi, Trainwreck, Hawgsbreath, Bullrider. Where are those at!

@DankFrank...They are the Vietnam Blacks x Thai from Ace. I've collected all the pollen from the males. Kept the nicest looking one backed up in clone form. The females are flowering now. I'll get some pictures as they progress. I imagine they will take a long time to finish, but I heard they were not completely unreasonable. Very excited for these.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Jedi is around MI somewhere. I had her until a couple months ago. I spread her out to a ton of people though.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
been a minute since I've seen the fam in the bay, next time I'm there i'll definitely see what up with that purp. can't be certain that I can get it but doesn't hurt to ask

the sd guys are still trying to find the bullrider too I think, I swear the hawgsbreath has surfaced a time or two on ic, but I don't know anyone rockin it.

krunch has the wreck...I'm sure you can get it one way or another

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
OG was made with Chocolate Thai x Afghani X HashPlant "Modified polypoid"
originally named "Original Genetics" Shawny sean for ICE T's crew gave it the Original Gangster name