What's new

Is It Me Or Does Modern Soceity Suck ?

whiterabbit9

Veteran
i cant stand when people say that, if i had a gun. so i hand you a gun, you will blast yourself then. really?

probably

my friend you can't stand it but people are killing themselves everyday

one thing I know tho, is it's not the answer, and that you will probably be reborn, and in a worse scenario

i'm curious about the future, and I like to think that things might change.. but I'm tired of being idle
and doing things I don't feel like, and not feeling well

If I had the choice of going through this or not, i'd rather not

it's hard to appreciate this life

kaze420

I dont know you, but you do only have this one life, you talk about reborn, live this life.. to kill your to be reborn again is crazy,how bad can the pain be to take your own life? can you compare ones pain to anothers? I think life is worth going through with, stating facts we all die anyway.

yes we should change, we have the understanding, but where is the compassion for those who need the help, whats really important.

your avatar, i used to joke that if all the houses in my town were built like that. like every house on my street is a mini mansion now, 10 years and half the town issmall 1950s houses the other half are new 3-4 car garage piff. rich government area

bromhexine

this beaty before performance thing is nothing new its been going on for thousands of years with humans spraying perfume over their stink instead of washing and animals mating by showing off their parts that are only there for show. modern society will transform eventually with alot of casualties but the human race will survive and thrive as for lady gaga and 99 percent of every music video on tv i say feh!

whiterabbit9

Veteran
I dont know you, but you do only have this one life, you talk about reborn, live this life.. to kill your to be reborn again is crazy,how bad can the pain be to take your own life? can you compare ones pain to anothers? I think life is worth going through with, stating facts we all die anyway.

yes we should change, we have the understanding, but where is the compassion for those who need the help, whats really important.

your avatar, i used to joke that if all the houses in my town were built like that. like every house on my street is a mini mansion now, 10 years and half the town issmall 1950s houses the other half are new 3-4 car garage piff. rich government area

imho

the struggle is not worth it

but we all have different lives/struggles

bromhexine

as for 60s and 70s being the great era of psychedelics i wouldnt trade that for what we have today in fact today we have the ability to go back to that time with audio and video visualizations as easily as typing it into youtube. we live in a great time and its only going to get better! marijuana will be legal too! i wonder what we're all going to complain about then ;)

Clackamas Coot

Veteran

kaze420

Your thoughts are almost exactly what I felt when I buried my daughter last spring.

That love of my life was taken in an instant - words fail.

CC

kaze420

Ya so many emotions are experienced, everyday high or not. if your really down, what would make you better? if its gone. will you ever experience 'happiness' as you did before, remember, memories are there. i dont know just thinking aloud on hash
made extra money today snow blower+ like30"= herb for hash, snow blower r very convenient lawn mower for snow easy. also a workout snowblow. dude was good in the snow lol

kaze420

lol get shit done, miracle will come if they are miracle, right? just notion made up, miracle? are they real. go buy one, or look for one.. miracle to you is what? virgin birth, did that happen long ago. miracle your sickness is better?medicine?.. reality or spiritual?

there are no definites but you can change things. large or small what is that to you. ending world hunger. or taking a shower today. did you brush your teeth. just talking in general not to you posters.

kaze420

what i mean in total
the big things for the average person thats not in power/has power influence over people to run the BIG things(world hunger, the barney fife police fool who caught you smoking, the cost of items. are hard to have influence to change.(why not legal weed yet because we all know its bs)
vote to change, who will provide change for you? government, charity, dude throw change to bum .your religious beliefs if atheist wtf your atheist you dont believe live and die. but try.do you good

the smaller things. your life, your born circumstances, you. what you do. to what extent can you changesthese things to feel better?
i feel good now

antimatter

Veteran
Doesn't matter how you look, you will never be as awesome as this guy.
gnlol.jpg

lol bump

naturesmed

the world is a beautiful place and people are fabulous. have u ever heard of mirror cells? if u smile at someone they smile back ? smile and the world smiles with u!

kaze420

reality.facts.common -sense-,smell,taste,ukno. words. discussion, understanding
important words..

hate,racist,steal,war.. bad words

royalty, servant

Einstein,fool.. language. spell check. what kind of thread is this edit society suck. is it the view of society through people thoughts today as this generation peoples. or forever. will we ever treat each other equal. start by do right yourself. other will see the benefits if all the work/time put to good change is certain!#$$ you have capacity to do this! easy start small!!! quotefor truth!

Croissant

check out www.sprword.com where you will find a library of online documentaries. I highly recomend checking out the highlighted documentaries on that site. The Adam curtis series docement how and why the modern era transitioned into the modern bullshit of today.

kaze420

like veryone smiles back on the inside because you smiled and they now feel good.or move their mouth and smiles or something when you smile at a stranger? wtf. wheres this mirror cells
this make sense to me

whiterabbit9

Veteran
what i mean in total
the big things for the average person thats not in power/has power influence over people to run the BIG things(world hunger, the barney fife police fool who caught you smoking, the cost of items. are hard to have influence to change.(why not legal weed yet because we all know its bs)
vote to change, who will provide change for you? government, charity, dude throw change to bum .your religious beliefs if atheist wtf your atheist you dont believe live and die. but try.do you good

the smaller things. your life, your born circumstances, you. what you do. to what extent can you changesthese things to feel better?
i feel good now

you feel good because you are preaching

wait till you feel shitty my friend

maybe you will never feel this way because it's not part of you

kaze420

you feel good because you are preaching

wait till you feel shitty my friend

maybe you will never feel this way because it's not part of you

the point- enjoy feeling good. time minute second
i used to feel down often.even smoking herb which i enjoy. im not preaching. im just stating what people can do, figure it out, think, we came this far, evolve

'we' as a people

talk about nuclear weapon far
but not drive humvee in the city to your job at a desk. or pay 20$ for a gram of flowers

stupid, or smart whats better for you, for all, the planet, we arn't going to evolve away from this place,earth anytime i think right? so get to work. click.money. whats the point. was there ever a point? are we pawns to be watch suffer from above? to suffer only to suffer more, or nirvana?

i feel good, should have said better hash make feeling good feel better lol..

Latest posts

Latest posts