What's new

Is is me or do some growers in Cali actually not want pot legalised??

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why if you hate it so much here try living in another country. They will kill you in some for cannabis

wow can't believe you said that . people like you still exist? especially on a marijuana forum. jeez

marijuana used to be a symbol of individualism, outlaw culture, freedom. now it is evolving into another commercial marketing gimmick meant for the accumulation of wealth into the same groups who are selling us 0.03 cent hamburger patties and the awesome cool lifestyle associated with drinking! change is inevitable but i can still be disgusted by the mass consumerism eating up every part of life. i have no solution! other than burn down the walmart and take back the wilderness

The risks of robbery won't go away, the risk of cops doesn't go away. The only thing that goes away is profit margins.

bang shabam you got it. go ahead and try to distill 1,000 gallons of vodka in your basement. if caught they will still find a law to punish you with. its gotta be illegal somehow. no permit here, wrong zoning ordinance there, and bam you got a $5,000 fine and 3months in lockup !!!

Why if you hate it so much here try living in another country. They will kill you in some for cannabis

i have no reasonable response for the likes of you. people who are ok with their freedoms being eroded away just b/c its worse off somewhere else are worse than scum to me. enjoy paying your taxes

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if the 1oz was in fact the final amount you would already be in violation as soon as the plant is over 1oz. This part of the bill was explained to me a few time I will get you an answer either way.

Allowing Leagalization will do to cannabis what the Monsanto Corporation has done to our food stock, they will introduce "kill gene" and make everything sterile and only THEy have the neccessary lab Cultures to grow more from a petri dish.

If we allow them to "legalize" something that should not have been illegal in the first place WE ARE ADMITTING DEFEAT!!!!!
Beating them would be to create our own individual companies despite the current laws, and patent and copyright MERCHANDISE and rights to STRAIN NAMES, somehow we must keep all that we have worked for to ourselves, if 350$ an ounce is too expensive for you got drink budweiser, you do not have to smoke pot, the average price where I am in the USA is 500$ an ounce and those are my prices as well for any elite genetics. If you have a problem with that in my area then you can find the person dumb enough to grow it in these states, or to ship or drive it into town, because the RISK would not be WORTH the amount received if it were less.

If I only made 350$ an ounce and sold it to all you stoners at asy 40$ per 4 grammer, what happens if I go to Jail or am Arrested, Will all you stoners pay for my legal representation because I sold you cheaper weed when I had it? NO YOU WILL NOT!!! and then you will just move on to the next guy who will give you what you want for the price you want.

Fuck you for thinking the demand is what sets prices.....the SUPPLY and how much of it and what type is what sets prices, It is illegal and will REMAIN SO FOREVER FEDERALLY so we have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THERE!!! We are up to our chins in international and U.N. treaties that it could never happen, do your research, the state may legalize it and tax it, but then the FED can cut off ALL of your $ for every little government function, imagine all those illegal aliens there in commiefornia, you think the taxes from pot alone can pay for even their FOOD STAMPS!!! I think not, so have fun being cut off and drowning from your bloated system of government TIT support.

legalizeDK

Greed is why some growers don´t want to see it legalised. no respect for that.
in my opinion they are just as much A-holes as Anslinger and the rest off the scumbags that support prohibition

Greed is why some growers don´t want to see it legalised. no respect for that.
in my opinion they are just as much A-holes as Anslinger and the rest off the scumbags that support prohibition

All you ignorant commies this is AMERICA, and here in the USA we are CAPITALIST, which means some are rich, some are poor, THIS IS THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

If we give this to giant corporations we are ALL FUCKED, quality will suffer, the potency will diminish by at least 50% and they will put their special "Kill Gene's" into each any every strain they can find. IF you seriously want everything cheap and free and fair or equal, go to mexico where most people live in poverty or just there about's, If you think this country needs to give you what you WANT for literally less than the cost of producing it get the fuck out my friend, you cannot walk into a grocery store and tell the checker that the box of Capn Crunch you want is only worth 1$ and pay that amount and be on your way can you? so why the fuck should an ILLEGAL substance be handed to you for free essentially?

DO you know how much it costs to run any sort of grow operation? have you done anything over a few measly 600's of flouros? how about 20kw? 100? do you know the cost of running those and NOT STEALING THE POWER, because that again is wrong, we are fighting for the same thing my friend, you just need to all pull your head's out of your asses if you think you will get an ounce for the price of a few cases of beer or a nice expensive bottle of liquor....go eat a fat dick, grow that much weed WITH CARE and PATIENCE and QUALITY OF FINAL PRODUCT being the ULTIMATE GOAL...and sell it to me for what you are saying we should sell it to you for....I guarantee you will change your mind.

:tiphat:

H

HippyJohnny

So while you worry about prices, genetics and quality, stupid me was thinking... I dont want to loose my house, my job my kids, my freedom....

don't be so easily fascinated with shiney objects and look deeper,

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
(iii) Possess on the premises where grown the living and harvested plants and results of any harvest and processing of plants lawfully cultivated pursuant to section 11300(a)(ii), for personal consumption.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
I don't understand all this "strains will be gone" Kill gene" "no more potency"
Monsanto going to come and take my seeds and breeding stock away?
Yeah right

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
its the same tactic used by prohibitionists since anslinger kali..

scare tactics/propaganda are the tools of those who would limit your liberties

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
no i'm not those figures are measured using the same method for the darfur casualties and i dont hear any objection to that? keep believing everything is alright. only a fool trust government reported casualty figures and even the hardliners accept the 625,000 figure as accurate so you can scale up from there to find the truth.

I'd love to see your sources.:tiphat:

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
All you ignorant commies this is AMERICA, and here in the USA we are CAPITALIST, which means some are rich, some are poor, THIS IS THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

If we give this to giant corporations we are ALL FUCKED, quality will suffer, the potency will diminish by at least 50% and they will put their special "Kill Gene's" into each any every strain they can find. IF you seriously want everything cheap and free and fair or equal, go to mexico where most people live in poverty or just there about's, If you think this country needs to give you what you WANT for literally less than the cost of producing it get the fuck out my friend, you cannot walk into a grocery store and tell the checker that the box of Capn Crunch you want is only worth 1$ and pay that amount and be on your way can you? so why the fuck should an ILLEGAL substance be handed to you for free essentially?

DO you know how much it costs to run any sort of grow operation? have you done anything over a few measly 600's of flouros? how about 20kw? 100? do you know the cost of running those and NOT STEALING THE POWER, because that again is wrong, we are fighting for the same thing my friend, you just need to all pull your head's out of your asses if you think you will get an ounce for the price of a few cases of beer or a nice expensive bottle of liquor....go eat a fat dick, grow that much weed WITH CARE and PATIENCE and QUALITY OF FINAL PRODUCT being the ULTIMATE GOAL...and sell it to me for what you are saying we should sell it to you for....I guarantee you will change your mind.

:tiphat:

This is propoganda. Baseless fear mongering. No better than Reefer Madness. Fuck all of you for valuing your profit over people's freedoms.

G

grow nerd

yes many GREEDY losers who are too dumb to get a real job ...those are the ones most likely to oppose, and cali is a big place, id venture to say plenty of deadbeats looking for a quick illegal buck...SAD BUT TRUE
It could just as easily be argued: Why don't you just get a better paying job so you can afford it more? Seems to me you just want to save a few quick bucks at the expense of me not having a new Ferrari.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
It could just as easily be argued: Why don't you just get a better paying job so you can afford it more? Seems to me you just want to save a few quick bucks at the expense of me not having a new Ferrari.

not true if i were buying pot i would pay more for higher quality..

no one expects prices to drop on a++ except scared prohibitionists

fucking A>

Happy Haole you sound like the greedy one to me.

You want to destroy thousands of peoples livliehoods (not everyones doing that good, except richard lee and harborside)

I know plenty of people in the cannabiss and none of them are balling out, its useful to pay the bills and all that.

You are being greedy because your too lazy to grow it your own, or if you grow it to take necessary precautions. You want to grow in peace at the expense of thousands who are gonna struggle financially. not just growers, but the other satellite businesses that benefit as well.

You are turning your back on everyone who has supported the game up until now. Yeah theres shiesty dealers but theres alot who are very fair, and its the perfect black market economy for the people TAX FREE.

You want to give the government full reign over our industry and create a heavily taxed, heavily regulated industry no longer for the people.

That wasn't my quote. I could give a fuck about a dispensery owner. I grow my own meds and for one other person. I never commented on any particular bill. I said it should be legal...period.
I shouldn't have to risk loss of job,home,property,children,freedom, and my rights just for growing a plant. If making it legal for me and all the millions of other smokers that aren't fortunate enough to live in your little world means some people some folks will have to find another way to supplement their incomes...well tough shit. I'm talking about not going to prison and you're worried you won't have enough for that new bigscreen. I support 5 people by myself as well and I don't make shit for money. That being said, I wouldn't take a cushier lifestyle for others to live in fear of unjust prosecution. That IS the bottom line.

There is a saying that holds true here. It goes something like....
You'll never get a man to believe a truth when his income depends on him not believing it.

G

grow nerd

not true if i were buying pot i would pay more for higher quality..

no one expects prices to drop on a++ except scared prohibitionists
"More" meaning what, 10-25% more? 50% more? 100% more? (than $50/oz)? No thanks any way you put it.

"No one" including economists and folks who actually understand the correlation between supply & demand, and also understand what keeps supply low (enough)? Or just clueless people who live in their own world and don't understand economics?

immaculate

just think of all those mega-corps running coffeeshops in amsterdam. not happenin.

Are the Netherlands a corporate entity like the United States? Is there a monopoly on everything else in that country as there is in America? It's like comparing apples and oranges. Wake up. California haze is clouding your judgment.

Latest posts

Latest posts