What's new

is california really "all that" for grower's?

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Yo Freedom.

What do you mean "On top of logs" ?

Grow logs ?? Log Books ??

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Grow logs about each plant/group of plants. Ya know temps, ph readings/ feeding ect, for collectives this would include the patient for whom the plant is assigned.

I was told by someone that all the way up until you have done everything freedomFGHTR listed the feds will fuck with your operation. Once you have fulfilled all of those requirements, they will officially leave you alone and go fuck with someone else. Haven't really seen this in action, but the someone seemed to know what was up. Anyone else know if these people getting busted are really following the rules or not?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I was told by someone that all the way up until you have done everything freedomFGHTR listed the feds will fuck with your operation. Once you have fulfilled all of those requirements, they will officially leave you alone and go fuck with someone else. Haven't really seen this in action, but the someone seemed to know what was up. Anyone else know if these people getting busted are really following the rules or not?

The prob with the Feds is....they are not busting most...just a smash & grab robbery!! Then they file no charges, and you are just fucked-- (But not as fucked as you would have been had the filed them tho)--:wallbash:

Pirate

Veteran
I wanna know how many of these NUMBNUTS are commenting on the pros and cons of Cali when they don't live here and never did?

Yes I said NUMBNUTS !!

biggertom

The prob with the Feds is....they are not busting most...just a smash & grab robbery!! Then they file no charges, and you are just fucked-- (But not as fucked as you would have been had the filed them tho)--:wallbash:
I think that's how the law reads...they can confiscate the equipment on site.:fsu:
I'm not really that well read on the law, but I remember this sticking out to me as I waded through the info.:wallbash:

SkareCrow

I've heard one of the best things to do for a legit med grower that is abideing by the rules is to before you even start you should get all the required paper work go to the local pd and inform them of you activities.

is this true?

NickMode

you could make more money not going to the west coast. everyone in cali grows and anyone can find bud anywhere. but if you do somewhere else and grow, you will have no problem selling green and making fat stacks

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I've heard one of the best things to do for a legit med grower that is abideing by the rules is to before you even start you should get all the required paper work go to the local pd and inform them of you activities.

is this true?

i dont know about you guys but the last thing i want to do is tell the local PD that im growing pot here.

if i was a business entrepenuer trying to start a club and go as legit as state law allows, yes you have to do that.

but if you are just a regular grower i would stay out of the radar.

i dont care if state law allows what i do to somewhat legal, the feds still know. i dont even want my name near any MMJ federal list. i have absolutely no trust and no faith in the federal government other than they will rape my rights, steal my property, and imprison me.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
you could make more money not going to the west coast. everyone in cali grows and anyone can find bud anywhere. but if you do somewhere else and grow, you will have no problem selling green and making fat stacks

Yup, until you become a little too big for your own good, and some small town sherriffs force like the Wichita PD or something puts a nice felony on that ass.

Selling in other states seems like risky risky business.

Even for selling cocaine out here in SF, it seems the penalties are lighter. Our DA is notorious for how low the conviction rate is. I personally have been arrested many times for various offenses and never convicted even when it went to trial..

If i grew up in Wichita or Cleveland or some shit i would probably be in jail right now.

M

manwithnoname

yes you probably would.

where i am from, the public consensus is that a home grow and a meth lab are the same evil thing.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
which is totally fucking retarded. i have seen first hand what meth does, METH is what the DEA should be worried about, but noooooo, lets tackle a plant and the lazy peaceful people who smoke it! while fools on meth steal cars and rape bitches.

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Well maybe it is pretty cool out here.

picture.php
picture.php

T

Teeg420

freedom fighter - Im in cali and my county has pretty relaxed guidelines, would you still recommend staying under 99 plants? My county limits are 10 X 10 and unlimited # of plants, but in your sig. it says sb 420 is unconstitutional so what are the guidelines to follow?

T

Teeg420

yea I think ill pass on the 5 year federal mandatory sentence. Thanks.

Marijuana Inc. was the worst show ever produced about MMJ it paints a totally wrong picture and people should boycott even watching it anymore.

Pirate

Veteran
Even if its legal where you are......do not tell the cops.

If they ever get a wild hair and need something to do.............you'll be a target.

Fly Low.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^^ Exactly, whenever the DEA is bored and has nothing to do, (Which is always, because they havent busted a meth lab or cocaine smuggling ring in 5 years)....they blindfold a retard and have him point to a random club on their MMJ list.

Then they raid that club, steal all your weed, steal your cars, and steal the property. Badabing badaboom, more revenue for the DEA.