What's new

Is Bubba and O.G. Kush a fabricated strain?

H

Hillbilly Wayne

why chase a name?
unless its the name of a breeder, i dont get it:2cents:

R

Red Swan

British Hempire did not make that stupid video. He is pretty knowledgable about cannabis, more than most.

If you bought seeds from Green House Seeds, then you got whAT you deserved. They prey upon the gullible.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
danny karey - My OG Kush plant was originally given to me by British Hempire, and it wasn't because he thought it was shit...'question authority' eh? ;)

D

danny karey

I dunno if you guys read the part where I said "no, thats what I heard man" Conceding the point, but hey 3 people telling me is great.......I get the point now thanx!!

Moving on

Yep, greenhouse sucks.

Thanx...LOL!!!

What OG did he give, wasn't it the abusive cut?

Danny

Z

Zoolander

That's a funny video and has some laughable shit in it but the guy who made it has got to be a flippin crackhead . If these strains are hype I'll just stick to the hype

retarded thread ogs and bubbas are real strains i grow them all the time. bubba yields low og can yield very well if you know how to grow it and as far as prices i can get various bubbas or ogs at dozens of dispensaries for $45 an 1/8th and cheap ounce prices. so if your getting ripped its your own fault then again i grow my own. but yeah the various cuts of bubba and og are the real deal and some of the better strains currently available in short that vid is laughable what an idiot thats the problem with the internet there is no stupid filter.

D

danny karey

45$ an 1/8 is good? Man, no weed here goes for that much for an 1/8, 35$ at the most usually 25$ - 30$.

Whats a cheap price for Z's? My area we pay 180$ - 220$, outdoor - indoor killer hydro kush.

Just curious man

Danny

Crush

WE have all gotten caught up in it a little. otherwise you wouldn't be buying feminized NON bubba .. bubba seeds from GHS.

Heheh.. true I actually did order the seeds over the hype.

I was eye balling Sage from TH Seeds for the same pice but I've spent the last couple of years hearing about Kush in all the rap songs and Youtube videos so I figured I should get as I can't access the clones.

GHS said that they got the clones from the creators and back crossed them into female seeds. Maybe I'll get a close pheno?

zenoonez

Veteran
If you are in Toronto I am sure you could get someone to send you some tissue cultured cuts, it would just take a while to get them into growing shape.

Crush

The original Bubba kush clone is not bubblegum X kush, no one knows what the lineage is NO ONE. It smells and tastes like deep rich coffee, with maybe a little chocolatey undertone, grows extremely slow in Veg, alot of frost or Trich's, the buds are hard and compact giving a better yeild than what she looks like she'll give. For a good yield training and veging for a good 4 weeks will help with yeilds. Bubba is very potent indica buzz as well.

Yeah that helps. I was ordering SSSDH and decided that I should get something else and really wanted a Kush.

I think the real key is to get the clones from California.

Larry Kush.
Trainwreck Arcata Cut.
C99
And my most desired cut - HEADBAND!!!!

l_cbf9c9aa791248a7973ab2e6c7686d3a.jpg

Crush

If you are in Toronto I am sure you could get someone to send you some tissue cultured cuts, it would just take a while to get them into growing shape.

It's not that easy over here. Over here people are suprsingly 'elitist' if they have something good. Many people here don't trust one another. The city is broken up into racial ghettos and different languages that keep to themselves so there's not a lot of a sharing community in the GTA. It's much different than the Cali scene where there's lots of business minded people, pot, clones, jobs, lots of money, everyone is happy.

Here full families are in apartment buildings, filing immigration papers for relatives in povery to come here, poverty everwhere here, people fighting for crumbs and collecting cheques. Various ethnic groups staying in their own ghettos. People dying in emergancy rooms.. 4 people in 1 day in Vancouver.. most of who don't speak English and many not legal. 9.3% unemployment over here in Ontario.

I know a lot of Americans have this rosey picture of Canada. Maybe that was 20 years ago. But I'm just telling you factually how it's like living here now. People certainly aren't into sharing here in Toronto.

Like if I had a bunch of weed to sell to a dispensary, they wouldn't deal with me becuase i'm not in their elite 'group'. Things would be different in Cali. even we both can smoke medically. Even reading the webehigh site people say that weed in Vancouver is suprisingly hard to get.

I know there's a lot of great clones in the area and it should be easy to get a hold of them. After all, this is a medical country and province with dispensaries. I shouldn't even be growing with seeds. But people here do not share trust me. I just want some C99, Trainwreck, and especially HEADBAND.

Is that too much to ask?

4 Dragons

Back in the cannabisworld days there was only one Bubba and there was only one OG Kush. There was also real Trainwreck and fake Trainwrecks. Much of what is around are S1's of S1's. Just tossed Chem 4 in favor of my Romulan. Real Trainwreck over Bubba but that's just my take on things. Not hating, I liked Bubba and I like Chem 4 just not as much as other things. Chem 4 smells exactly like Lebanese to me.

bestia

I don't know or care whether the video is true, I'm too old and got real important mierda to worry about. But I do remember when the OG Kush euphoria hit and how the younger hip crowd made it a Cali gangster snoop dog type of OG and the CW crowd said it was a hippie Ocean Grown or Goers verifying the stories.

But the video is right about all strains being hybrids from the same foundation lines, thanks to folks like Sam the Skunkman, THE REST IS JUST HYPE. With a little work, knowledge and good taste, anyone can make their own elite clone-only with a fancy name like chocotripfugububbledieseldogberry.

Blanco.

But the video is right about all strains being hybrids from the same foundation lines, thanks to folks like Sam the Skunkman, THE REST IS JUST HYPE. With a little work, knowledge and good taste, anyone can make their own elite clone-only with a fancy name like chocotripfugububbledieseldogberry.

Quoted for truth, ur so right mate, so right.

zenoonez

Veteran
That sucks Crush, I am sorry to hear that. In my area I know there are clones floating around but the fact that you can get 3 years for an oz makes it a little impossible to find without already having the connect. Hell, I am still trying to find someone that knows the grower who bred one of the famous cuts, hes about 300 miles from me in a city I travel to all the time but it seems like no one knows him.

Whoever said that they felt dumber after having watched that video is spot on - me too :) Whether reasonable points were made about capitalizing on strains and strategic marketing or not, it was WAY too long, the OG Kush was supposedly a chemdawg pheno, and he spent entirely too much time obsessing over something stupid...which of course makes you assume he either clearly has a vendetta or has some alterior motive just like whoever he claims is fully of crap.

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
It's much different than the Cali scene where there's lots of business minded people, pot, clones, jobs, lots of money, everyone is happy.
heh it's not the promised land. I suggest you read Steinbecks the Grapes of Wrath.

Here full families are in apartment buildings, filing immigration papers for relatives in povery to come here, poverty everwhere here, people fighting for crumbs and collecting cheques. Various ethnic groups staying in their own ghettos. People dying in emergancy rooms.. 4 people in 1 day in Vancouver.. most of who don't speak English and many not legal. 9.3% unemployment over here in Ontario.
Except here in California where I live unemployment is close to 15%

I know a lot of Americans have this rosey picture of Canada. Maybe that was 20 years ago. But I'm just telling you factually how it's like living here now. People certainly aren't into sharing here in Toronto.
It's not a geographic issue but one of that basic nature of humanity. That all people suck!

Like if I had a bunch of weed to sell to a dispensary, they wouldn't deal with me becuase i'm not in their elite 'group'. Things would be different in Cali.
So where is this mythical Cali place? Because here in California it isn't so rosey. You'd get pissed the second you got offered $100an oz for your herb, and realize the only way to make a living as a grower is to have tight connections with the people who can legally sell.

I know there's a lot of great clones in the area and it should be easy to get a hold of them. After all, this is a medical country and province with dispensaries. I shouldn't even be growing with seeds. But people here do not share trust me. I just want some C99, Trainwreck, and especially HEADBAND.

Is that too much to ask?

out here in California we still grow with seed too. If you want C99 order some Jack Herer and find a Grapefruit pheno thats a monster yielder. Trainwreck,.. I'd go with super silver haze to be honest. Yes I have smoked the real e-32 TW. And if you want Headband look at what Rez has. I think he is selling some SourD OG Kush cross that should be what you are looking for.