What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is anyone getting ready for IC Mag 420 in 2009 ???

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
in 2008 I missed 420 by a week...had important biz to finish up

so I decided this year I will start planning yearly...the goal will be to arrive on 15.04.2009 and leave around 25.04.2009.

during those 10 days the main thing will be to get wasted smoking the best weed possible...period.

most likely will go to Haarlem and make it my base camp, as I did this year...hopefully ww sativa will be open by then...and will only have to walk down the stairs to buy that gram of Amnesia Haze for wake and bake...lol

this year Amnesia Haze from ww indica got me so fu....high....considering I also bought SSH, Chocolope, Neville's Haze, Mako Haze and about ten more strains and about five different hashes in may of the finer shops in holland...nothing compared to that super high of Amnesia Haze....but the other strains are not that far behind...lol

Last edited:

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
I'm ready,just waiting for April to roll around!! :muahaha: A really cool dude from Adam gave me some Amnesia Haze. I think he said it was the CC entry. Sure was good!! If there's any good A.Haze in Adam he will know. Maybe he'll chime in. The man that nose!!...mitsu

southflorida

Veteran
mitsu...from the threads on ic mag 420 I remember reading that you were there partying seriously...I just missed everyone since I came to Holland at the end of April and was there till May 5th

smoked so many different strains, SSH, Chocolope, Mako Haze, and about fifteen more strains and a few hash...but damn Amnezia Haze from WW Indica rocked my world...what a quality super high...for 4-5 hours...man it just instantly hits in the head and then a little in the body...and in all the right spots...I guess you can say!!!

2009 IC Mag 420 cup I am there...will not be able to be a judge since I get really wasted smoking good weed and hash...and definately will not be ''objective'' at all

my only goal will be to arrive 15.04.09 and until 25.04.09 smoke the best sativas and the best ice hash made from sativa plants 24/7 period

hope to see you there mitsu and smoke an Amnesia Haze joint with some Amnesia Haze ice hash sprinkled in the joint with some cool IC mag ppl

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
iv always wanted to go---but how you get your stash ther?? i dont think i could smuggle the amount id want to bring on my person>> what you all do?? ship it??? how u get safe addy for that?? anyone stay in those apartments that are available for rent>> and if soo what is going rate (is it weekly or monthly rate)>> i too need to plan the trip long ahead of time>>

southflorida

Veteran
BiG H3rB Tr3E there is so much information above on those threads about 420 ic mag cup...just go there and read it all...that would be much better than writing about it in the thread...but to make a long story short it gets sent to a mail address you get from the organizers

considering staying in Amsterdam...there are so many options...they are also on this site...just look around...believe me you will find the answers bro

hope to see you there and try your buds...later

southflorida

Veteran
mitsu...in the beggining of 2009 will start to set up all the meeting dates and locations...so I am looking forward to getting blasted with you and everyone else who will be in the most wonderful city in the world in april 2009

mr.haze420

Veteran
amsterdam will be a very different place next year as the tobacco anti-smoking law goes into effect on july 1st 2008.

southflorida

Veteran
mr.haze420......why does it matter with the anti-tobacco smoking ban? for instance I don't ever use tobacco when smoking weed...and this is a personal opinion...but I think tobacco is a waste of time...compared to the taste of weed...tobacco leaves a nasty taste in your mouth after smoking it...and weed doesn't...at least good tasty weed...like my Amnesia Haze...lol

but to be serious...isn't the anti-tobacco ban concerning the coffeeshops, has to do only with the fact that tobacco can not be smoked after that ban date inside the coffeeshops...while cannabis can be smoked and has nothing to do with tobacco being banned?

in the end...as long as I can buy my 5 grams per shop I will be happy...I will always find a place to smoke it

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
mr.haze420.. :wave:

Get some of that Amnesia Haze ready and enter it! The judges won't mind :D ..

mitsu

mr.haze420

Veteran
southflorida said:
mr.haze420......why does it matter with the anti-tobacco smoking ban? for instance I don't ever use tobacco when smoking weed...and this is a personal opinion...but I think tobacco is a waste of time...compared to the taste of weed...tobacco leaves a nasty taste in your mouth after smoking it...and weed doesn't...at least good tasty weed...like my Amnesia Haze...lol

but to be serious...isn't the anti-tobacco ban concerning the coffeeshops, has to do only with the fact that tobacco can not be smoked after that ban date inside the coffeeshops...while cannabis can be smoked and has nothing to do with tobacco being banned?

in the end...as long as I can buy my 5 grams per shop I will be happy...I will always find a place to smoke it
i agree, tobacco is foul but it looks like there will be less places to smoke socially, although there are a few spots that are remodeling for those who like to mix. i think the ban will effect bars that allowed pure and mixed joints as they will prob just say no smoking anything.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
so u guys jus ship em to people you dont know??? i don think i could do that..

they open my package and see the gems and theyll get amnezia -- forget who sent the package :muahaha:

G

BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
so u guys jus ship em to people you dont know??? i don think i could do that..

they open my package and see the gems and theyll get amnezia -- forget who sent the package :muahaha:

packages are sent to a secure and trusted address

southflorida

Veteran
while checking out the posts with pics of the people who were judges this year, I was thinking...that I wanted to be a judge...but while in Amsterdam this May...I rolled a mixed joint with Amnesia Haze, SSH, Chocolope and Mako Haze...and I couldn't move for five hours sitting in the Amnesia coffeeshop...(where by the way I bought the Chocolope)

before smoking that joint I was thinking...gonna smoke this and go to the Grey Area and buy another 5 grams of Chocolope...since I read so many good reviews about it...but damn I smoked that joint and it was ''over''...I was just sitting there in my glasses and all I could do is just order coffee over and over with extra sugar...because the idea of trying to stand up and walk out of that shop was out of the question...period

that mix was the bomb...and when I smoked Chocolope by itself...if was good...but nothing to write home about

on the other hand Amnesia Haze from WW Indica in Haarlem...was the best weed I smoked in my whole life...and I'm mid thirties (total time smoking, mostly while I lived in the US...give or take...fourteen years)

so to make a long story short...I would not be able to be objective smoking all those samples...not yet anyways...when I move to Haarlem in a few years...and get my tolerance up...then maybe

I was so high taking this pic...that I can't even remember...but those few moments that I do remember (in Haarlem and Amsterdam) when I was more or less half-high-stoned...always bring such a good feeling to me

southflorida

Veteran
anyway, my plan is to fly down of the 15th of april, and go to rent a hotel in Haarlem, this way every morning I will smoke a fat one and go to the station all toked up for the ride into Amsterdam

then will go toke up somewhere in Amsterdam and so on

plus a few days I will definately go to some of the best reviewed towns like tilburg and go to the coffeeshop toermalijn...checked out the pics on their site...www.toermalijn.com

looks really good...and so many others will just have to pic a few...because I had so many coffeshops on my list this year...but when I bought some strains and toked on them...damn...in the end I ended up going only to WW Indica in Haarlem and in Amsterdam...Greenhouse United, Popeye's, Pink Floyd's, Tweede Kamer, Dampkring, Amnesia, Grey Area, Old Church, Betty Boop, and a few which can't remember...because I was smoking too much Amnesia Haze...and forgot them...lol

anyway...those are my plans this year...hope to hook up with a few of you on this site...and have an awesome time toking non-stop and enjoying the freedom available in this awesome and beautiful country

B

British_Bulldog

southflorida - I thought you got the dank in FL - I've smoked pretty much all those buds you've done in the Dam, and although they got me very high, they didn't get me as high as you, and I don't have a tolerance and am sensitive to drugs anyway...I think maybe you're really sensitive.

The only thing that's really shook my world recently was some super-high grade Moroccan hash, and 2 types of Nepalese 1st grade - I mixed liberal amounts of those hashes with buds like Neville's Haze, the original ECSD, SSH, Amnesia Haze etc, and had a good old party, but never got so stoned I couldn't move for 5 hours, or just order coffee because I couldn't walk?

southflorida

Veteran
british_bulldog.....I used to live in Southflorida...but now live in the Baltic States...where I was born about 35 years ago...I guess I am what you call ''sensitive'' because compared to all my friends during my life...I got much higher than they did every time we smoked

but after reading your reports about those hashes in the smaller towns...when I'm in the Netherlands next time on 15.04.2009 as I wrote I will definately go and check those places out

the first joint I smoked in WW Indica Coffeeshop...had me the highest in my life...until I rolled that mixed joint with the Amnesia Haze, SSH, Chocolope and Mako Haze had me really fu.....up royally

maybe there are downsides to being sensitive...like that I couldn't be a judge at any cup...but the upside is I get fuc....ed up every time....especially on bud in the Netherlands...and when I grow my own...I probably won't leave the house anymore....lmao

later bro.....hope to meet you sometime in the Netherlands during the next IC Mag Cup 2009

southflorida

Veteran
mitsu you mean this place?

i will have to go there first then...because once I start smoking those hazes from willie wortels...it becomes tough to remember things...lol