What's new

Is anyone else tired of this Medical Marijuana bullshit

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
lol did you read the quote i posted?

i am basiclly an illegal alien here, because i dont have my original birth certificate even if i ordered it today which is 50$ i dont have plus 20 $ in fees for the ID thats 70 bucks for a card with my picture on it,id have to wait 2 weeks for it to get here from the east coast, then id have to wait another 2 weeks for them to send me my ca state id in the mail... its too much bullshit by the time my months up ill have already harvested my bud and smoking on a few lbs of dank headband and purp barney.... i already paied 200$ for a doc's "consulatation" so lets say i did have 70 bucks to just throw away for a fancy holographic card with a RF chip in it. Im not big on the whole REAL ID act to be honest I don't want the government having my prints and my retina just laying around for them to search for anytime they damn well please.... as far as the "machine" knows im still back east... and i like it that way.

You just posted in another thread saying when your garden is in full swing you'll be making 200k+. A few hundred dollars to prove your a US citizen is nothing, and the fact that you say "it's too much bullshit" is laughable.

As for the legalization part, for someone who has a 8kw you clearly don't understand that legalizing it would cut your income by 50% at least, along with everyone else who is currently risking their freedom by growing large amounts.

Shouldn't this thread be about outlawing the DMV?

Btw, here's where it says that you have to have a state ID:

11362.5 (b)(1)(A) To ensure that seriously ill Californians have the right to
obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes where that medical use
is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has
determined that the person's health would benefit from the use of
marijuana in the treatment of cancer, anorexia, AIDS, chronic pain,
spasticity, glaucoma, arthritis, migraine, or any other illness for
which marijuana provides relief.

and the part about the recommendation:
(B) To ensure that patients and their primary caregivers who
obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes upon the recommendation
of a physician are not subject to criminal prosecution or sanction.
The way that you prove you are a Californian is by showing them your state ID. Laws don't always completely dictate enforcement - the way that "they" decided to regulate was by requiring ID.

I'm not personally against people coming here to grow, but I don't really like profiteering which it sort of is... Maybe it helps to drive the prices down by increasing the supply, but I've noticed the quality has diminished somewhat.

MobbDeep

I agree with SDog and all the reasonable growers who are shooting you down "northcal"...your bitching over nothing..be glad you even live in Cali.This thread is total bul crap.you always are finding SOMETHING to whine about...maybe thats why you left me that neg rep making fun of my "shitty little fluro grow & tell me to stay out of your threads"???...it seems youre the miserable type,always will cry when you dont get things your way..and no amount of weed will cure that...

And what,youre a big bad pro grower..and you dont even have some weed to smoke..?? now THATS laughable..

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
You just posted in another thread saying when your garden is in full swing you'll be making 200k+. A few hundred dollars to prove your a US citizen is nothing, and the fact that you say "it's too much bullshit" is laughable.

As for the legalization part, for someone who has a 8kw you clearly don't understand that legalizing it would cut your income by 50% at least, along with everyone else who is currently risking their freedom by growing large amounts.

the point im making is that is its fucking stupid the shit you have to go though to get a CA id the state i came from you apply for an ID they have a machine that prints it out right in the DMV no waiting 2 -3 weeks for a peice of plastic. its all relative, like i said im not sweating it like i said you won't catch my bud in any club that won't take me as a member

oh and 200+ k ? yea thats when my garden is in full swing right now im only using 2kw right now i would make less than 40k a year before taxes if all of what i grow got sold and most of it just for me

i will be looking forward to the big harvest but 200K is a years worth of harvests i would make less than 70k a crop before taxes and before expenses so make that a more realistic 100k a year after taxes and expenses...

right now i am just getting into gear and im no where close to being rich... I still making penut butter jelly sandwiches from the grocery store and scraping by on my bills , im no baller, but i am looking forward to the future.

Shouldn't this thread be about outlawing the DMV?

Btw, here's where it says that you have to have a state ID:

11362.5 (b)(1)(A) To ensure that seriously ill Californians have the right to
obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes where that medical use
is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has
determined that the person's health would benefit from the use of
marijuana in the treatment of cancer, anorexia, AIDS, chronic pain,
spasticity, glaucoma, arthritis, migraine, or any other illness for
which marijuana provides relief.

and the part about the recommendation:
(B) To ensure that patients and their primary caregivers who
obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes upon the recommendation
of a physician are not subject to criminal prosecution or sanction.
The way that you prove you are a Californian is by showing them your state ID. Laws don't always completely dictate enforcement - the way that "they" decided to regulate was by requiring ID.

I'm not personally against people coming here to grow, but I don't really like profiteering which it sort of is... Maybe it helps to drive the prices down by increasing the supply, but I've noticed the quality has diminished somewhat.

Hahah good 1 I think we should outlaw the DMV , thanks for the clarification....

I agree with SDog and all the reasonable growers who are shooting you down "northcal"...your bitching over nothing..be glad you even live in Cali.This thread is total bul crap.you always are finding SOMETHING to whine about...maybe thats why you left me that neg rep making fun of my "shitty little fluro grow & tell me to stay out of your threads"???...it seems youre the miserable type,always will cry when you dont get things your way..and no amount of weed will cure that...

And what,youre a big bad pro grower..and you dont even have some weed to smoke..?? now THATS laughable..

my names not north cal that the fifth time you've referred to me as north cal, its NORCALFOR20 no T in my name, your the self proclaimed street pharmacist im sure you can hook me up with some government approved drugs to hold me over huh?

oh and its against TOU to post karma messages i thought i'd let you know before you get banned. i won't even get into detail about your childish karma message saying something about san deigo and something about gays? your prolly a homophobe thats trapped in the cloest and cant get out.... besides i don't live in san D anyway i just have respect for those who are getting raided unfairly...

oh an miserable???? let me tell you I LOVE CALI but i hate this ID bullshit sorry for having an OPINION im sure being under the influence of your government approved pharmaceuticals you contently follow along with everything the government recommends for you

oh and whats laughable is you actually think im out of weed, like i said thank god for the black market... even if i was id still rather be me than you , im gonna be sittin on 4lbs of OG KUSH X SOUR D next month and ur still gonna be smoking ur floro weed and popping pills

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
It seems as though the MMJ movement has served as a way to slow down the real issue of "this is my body, fuck off.".

Right on! Going down the Medical marijuana path, it's just going to make it so you have to get your pot from the government, or a govt approved source, and fuck that.

We should be able to grow, the same way the home brew industry works- you can make a certain amount of beer or wine in your home for personal consumption.

I don't want to have to have a card from the government that says it's okay for me to partake.

It might be medicine for some people, I don't know, but calling marijuana 'medicine' isn't helping the cause of decriminalization, imho.

cheers.

MMAJAY

First of all i commend you for makeing the move and struggleing to do what you enjoy because i know it has to be tough. I do understand your frustration of the law but every state has fucked up laws and loop holes to frustrate a person. Only thing i have to comment on is if it is legalized i believe profits for the smaller grower like yourself will diminish real quick because of big money getting involved. It will be the same principle as say, "You can't compete with walmart" The only ones who will profit if its legal will be the big dogs. Of course thats just an opinion and i could be wrong and hopefully i might find out.

alaskan

I'm not trying to put down actual medical users, but hearing regular everyday-stoners say that they're "just getting medicated" (or anything along those lines) makes me feel like everything I stand for can be downplayed by retards....

Whether you like it or not, it makes everyone who 'uses' sound like a desperate fiend...

People use the term like it's all-encompassing. "Medicating" means using something for medical purposes, not using something and coming up with a 'medical" excuse for doing so...

Owl Mirror

Veteran
i do need herb for medical reason but if i didn't i shouldn't not be allowed to smoke because i am a healthy person that makes no sense, not saying medical marijuana is bullshit as in there are no benefits just the medical marijuana system itself how it works its bullshit

I suppose the same should apply to Oxycontin too, right?
Shouldn't matter if you have a medical necessity or not. I should be able to walk in to any pharmacy and, get a handful of Oxycontin so, I can pass it around to everyone at the party tonight.

Your calling the verified patients use of marijuana, Bullshit only serves to demean our suffering.

I think this little rant is due to your having made the move to Cali, seeking fame and fortune in the Marijuana growing community, only to have been brushed aside.

Sour Grapes often leave a bad taste in one's mouth.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Mama said stupid is as stupid does...
You should listen to your momma!

Right on! Going down the Medical marijuana path, it's just going to make it so you have to get your pot from the government, or a govt approved source, and fuck that.

We should be able to grow, the same way the home brew industry works- you can make a certain amount of beer or wine in your home for personal consumption.

I don't want to have to have a card from the government that says it's okay for me to partake.

It might be medicine for some people, I don't know, but calling marijuana 'medicine' isn't helping the cause of decriminalization, imho.

cheers.

Thank you for having a brain K+

Any time I hear the word "medicated" while referring to getting high I feel a little sick inside.

Yeah thats a lame word for getting stoned...K+

First of all i commend you for makeing the move and struggleing to do what you enjoy because i know it has to be tough. I do understand your frustration of the law but every state has fucked up laws and loop holes to frustrate a person. Only thing i have to comment on is if it is legalized i believe profits for the smaller grower like yourself will diminish real quick because of big money getting involved. It will be the same principle as say, "You can't compete with walmart" The only ones who will profit if its legal will be the big dogs. Of course thats just an opinion and i could be wrong and hopefully i might find out.

Im not worried about wal mart becuase by the time it is legal i will be wal mart....

I'm not trying to put down actual medical users, but hearing regular everyday-stoners say that they're "just getting medicated" (or anything along those lines) makes me feel like everything I stand for can be downplayed by retards....

Whether you like it or not, it makes everyone who 'uses' sound like a desperate fiend...

People use the term like it's all-encompassing. "Medicating" means using something for medical purposes, not using something and coming up with a 'medical" excuse for doing so...

yep ! just exactly what im saying, time for legalization for all adults

I suppose the same should apply to Oxycontin too, right?
Shouldn't matter if you have a medical necessity or not. I should be able to walk in to any pharmacy and, get a handful of Oxycontin so, I can pass it around to everyone at the party tonight.

Your calling the verified patients use of marijuana, Bullshit only serves to demean our suffering.

I think this little rant is due to your having made the move to Cali, seeking fame and fortune in the Marijuana growing community, only to have been brushed aside.

Sour Grapes often leave a bad taste in one's mouth.

hahahahahaahahahahhahaha *deep breath* hahahahhahahahahhah

your talking about oxycotin the DEVILS DRUGS FROM THE GOVERNMENT THAT SHIT SHOULD BE BANNED AND TAKEN OFF THE MARKET!

Oh and....

Fame and fortune? ok well maybe not fame but come on ;) you won't ever catch me on the sidewalk asking for change put it that way....

ok im done im glad a few of you have come around to see it my way for the rest of you , when marijuana is legal next year please continue to adhere your 8oz 6/mature 12/immature and don't change sides when the curtin falls...

M

movingtocally

If it wasn't murky legal territory the corporations would have taken over the industry and you'd have to find a new line of work.

Just sayin, bro.

But I hear what you're saying in general.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
I would like to see where prop215 states one must have a recommendation AND a state issued ID

HS 11362.715. (a) A person who seeks an identification card shall pay the fee, as provided in Section 11362.755, and provide all of the following to the county health department or the county's designee on a form developed and provided by the department:

(1) The name of the person, and proof of his or her residency within the county.
(2) Written documentation by the attending physician in the person' s medical records stating that the person has been diagnosed with a serious medical condition and that the medical use of marijuana is appropriate.

(3) The name, office address, office telephone number, and California medical license number of the person's attending physician.

(4) The name and the duties of the primary caregiver.

(5) A government-issued photo identification card of the person and of the designated primary caregiver, if any. If the applicant is a person under 18 years of age, a certified copy of a birth certificate shall be deemed sufficient proof of identity.

http://www.chrisconrad.com/expert.witness/cahscodetext.html#11358

~@~

I would presume this requirement is an effort to forestall visitors to the state from obtaining an ID under false pretences.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
HS 11362.715. (a) A person who seeks an identification card shall pay the fee, as provided in Section 11362.755, and provide all of the following to the county health department or the county's designee on a form developed and provided by the department:

(1) The name of the person, and proof of his or her residency within the county.
(2) Written documentation by the attending physician in the person' s medical records stating that the person has been diagnosed with a serious medical condition and that the medical use of marijuana is appropriate.

(3) The name, office address, office telephone number, and California medical license number of the person's attending physician.

(4) The name and the duties of the primary caregiver.

(5) A government-issued photo identification card of the person and of the designated primary caregiver, if any. If the applicant is a person under 18 years of age, a certified copy of a birth certificate shall be deemed sufficient proof of identity.

http://www.chrisconrad.com/expert.witness/cahscodetext.html#11358

~@~

I would presume this requirement is an effort to forestall visitors to the state from obtaining an ID under false pretences.

your referring to a state ID (medical marijuana) card on plastic similar to a card you would get from medicann .....

I am not required nor wish to have a state issued medical marijuana id card , the law says even a verbal doctors recommendation is enough to be protected under prop 215 but i went a step further I have a written doctors recommendation like most people in california, i will never tell the government (state or federal) that i am smoking and growing marijuana, that would be incriminating. not only that but my doctors recommendation is protected under doctor/patient confidentiality pact.

According to the police dept in the county I lived in when i was up north in northern california, I was supposed to register with the local ATF office, get my state issued id card, have random compliance checks and only 20 people in that county actually went as far as to go though all that, even the local dispensary up there (that is run by the local pd i might add) told me that people who go though all that are stupid and over incriminating themselves

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
hey Norcal420 it sucks that you don't have your ID. I feel your frustration man. BUt down in LA the dispensaries are fighting for their lives right now to stay open against the city and LAPD. The ordinance that is proposed will require clubs to disclose vital personal information about their growers. Forget the fact that it violates the 5th ammendment. It shows the attitude the city has. Since prop 215 said to Ensure that seriously ill Californians... is why you are having the ID issue. State issued ID is the best way to prevent people from other states going to the dispensaries. Sadly it's a business issue as to if a particular club requires an id or not and most err and the side of caution despite Prop 215 ballot materials stating no paperwork or documentation needed.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
ok im done im glad a few of you have come around to see it my way for the rest of you , when marijuana is legal next year please continue to adhere your 8oz 6/mature 12/immature and don't change sides when the curtin falls...

I know you're talking to CA peeps, in Colorado we have what is called an "affirmative defense" clause in the law, meaning the patient can either get the doc to write a rec for more plants, or the patient can just grow what the patient feels is necessary to treat their condition. State guidelines say 3 veg, 3 flower, 2 oz's, most people I know do quite a few more than that. Like a few guys said before, full legalization might actually hurt your biz, but I digress.

Dude, I know you're pissed not having any herb, but there's no need to take it out on those of us who don't agree with you. I feel your pain, I've got plants at least halfway through flowering, very little $$$ and almost zero herb. The peanut butter and jelly comment really hit home, I've been doing that since July. Don't you know anyone who can go to the dispensary and pick you up a lil somethin'? How'd you get your clones if you couldn't go to the dispensary? Hope things get better bro, take care... :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts