Is a Volcano a complete waste of money?

• Total voters
H

hazedandinfused

gotta love the volcano
get the special green edition thats whats up

boxmunch9

I dunno if you bought on or whatever I only read the first 4 pages but

the volcano is great, cost a lot but in the end its just money. I will say thou, my volcano has been running strong for like 5yrs now. Im not sure how other machine hold up and what not, but i feel like that helps warrant a higher price

anyone else feel a slightly more paranoid high from volcanos or vaping in general, makes my heart race for a bit, could be from holding it in so long

-BG-

I save the vape herb and make butter and oil. That's how I get all of the THC out of it.

Yeah, that's yet another great thing about Volcano...those vaped herbs makes excellent butter...you get superb oil also from cleanig (with iso) all the matallic parts of volcano...Classic model rules..!

lmv931

I have heard that a dry glass pipe & Heatgun is the best way togo. That water cooling
vape is bad, and that the vape sticks to the side of the bag when it cools off in a Volcano. Is this true?

check out a "V-rip"....my boy has one and I think its way better than a volcano (the r about the same price) or a whip vapo. just my :2cents:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm going to inherit well over 125K by the end of the month and
STILL the Volcano is at the bottom of my list of stuff to buy.......

Sheik Yerbouti

I bought a volacano a few moments after it was released. I wanted to quit smoking tobacco and considered a vaporizer. I vapped a lot dried and fresh weed, too bad I never quitted smoking tobacco. Vaporising could not be a substitute to a joint for me.
I sold my volcano to a friend but I want to buy a new vaporiser sooner or later. I tried the "Verdamper", it has a more bong-like feeling and a smoother taste.

Bye folks

hempknowsis

A volcano is a nice thing to have if you can comfortably afford it.

But I agree that the stone is very different, and to be honest, I still crave the subtle nuances from the cannabinoids in smoking weed. I also just love the smokey taste and the hit too much - so a vape for me is a supplemental method of ingesting THC goodness. It'll never replace smoking outright for me.

This about sums it up for me as well.

M

MoldyFrogToe

I love my volcano, there are other brands out there but I've been content for years. Although, I do have to send it in after 6 years, because the heater elemennt stopped workinng. For 500 it is pretty cheaply built I must say but the other ones are probably cheap too so what are ya gonna do.

The volcanno wins bc of its bag, it is riiculously convenient. They also take care to use correct metals and materials that wonnt ionize into your lungs

Smoking is disgusting at this point, vaping is my preferred choice

volcs are made right, i dont wana deal with worrying about some cheap POS off ebay!

i dontfind the high much different, its just as good 2 me, and the damage it saves on the lungs is PRICELESS

C

Cheeb

I cannot believe 53 people think its a complete waste of money !?!

Either you all must have never tried it or you experienced the volcano with a done bag or one that wasnt warm enough to be fully vaping.

You can get way higher then your traditional methods using hardly any weed it all!

I use mine daily and feel like an idiot for breaking out a bowl sometimes..(even lit by hako ceramic heating element)..its cool, but no volcano.

The volcano gets it done...

..and you can walk into a bank, ect right after using it without smelly like a skunk.

- - -

Cheaply made?
I have no experience with the digital, but the classic is solid and german made. Very far from what I'd call cheap.

- - - -

Its by far the best $539 I've ever spent IN MY LIFE!

Amazes me the amount of people I know who will drop hundreds on all sorts of stuff from clothing to video games...partying, ect..but would never spend $500 on the volcano - even though they love it and smoke weed daily.

o..and nevermind the fact that it makes consuming cannabis 100% HEALTHY! :woohoo:

..ahh..forget being nice.. Anyone that has the money to spare, consumes cannabis daily, and gives even the slightest bit of a rats ass about their health and life is a complete IDIOT for not purchasing a volcano or at least some type of vaporizer. Makes some sacrafices if you've got to.. :moon:

I feel that most people not using their canos simply got out of the habit of getting them out, loading them up, and really getting high. Happened to me..moved back to bongs, bowls, ect until that one day I broke it out again.. its worth it. Just do it.

:2cents:
just my opinions.

peace
cheeb

cashmunny

I just use a heatgun and a glass bong. I don't know why anyone would want to fuck with bags and mouthpieces and all that stuff when you can just point and shoot. It's as easy as using a lighter.

It works great for <$100. If you really wanted to you could add a heat control but I find the low setting on the gun works well.

statusquo

I believe they are EXTREMELY OVERPRICED. I do not, however, find them to be a complete waste of money. The volcano and the herbalaire are the only two vapes I know that actually have thermostats. Most other vapes (Super silver surfer, hand vapes etc) have knobs that regulate the POWER going to heating element. That is to say, wherever you set the knob is the constant amount of power you are going to get to the heating element. As soon as you draw in cool air through the unit the temp changes.

With vapes like the volcano and herbalaire, you can actually set the temps and vape the desired chemicals. If you just want THC and don't want to feel lazy as shit, I vape around 360. If I want CBD + others as well 380.

I paid 200$ for my herbal air and you can do both direct and bag inhale. The chord is 12 feet long and the unit is very small and easy to pass. Also, I have owned my unit for 3 years and only need to put in about .1g of herb per "bowl". The reason the volcano is so big is because it has an internal motor - with the HA you must use an external pump (i usually just use an aquarium pump) Anyways just my 2 cents... 200 v 500...

M

MoldyFrogToe

I dont lie the heatgun because a) the air coming out of it isnt designed for your lungs b) the bag seems more conviennient to me than holding a heavy ass heatgun and bowl and dealin with the hassle but yeah they work well so to each their own!