What's new

Is a Volcano a complete waste of money?

Is a Volcano a complete waste of money?

• Total voters

Tropical

I tried several vaporizers and never got high. Then, I read Bubble Man's vaporizer thread on OG. He bought a Volcano when it came out and had very high praise for it. So, based on his recommendation, I bought one and have been very happy ever since. That was around 8 years ago. My sister and my physician friend both tried mine and liked it so much that they each bought one too.

I vote that the Volcano is worth every penny. I mostly eat my pot though. I bake it into cookies because the high lasts for six to eight hours. I can get totally wasted without having to sit at a bong for hours.

HeriMarry

Have you considered an Extreme vaporizer??

$300CAD delivered to my door.

- Does whip
- Does bags
- Does whip with forced air (Vapor Shooters)

Comes with a remote too.

I got one about 3 months ago an love it , most of the time it's used as a potpourri devise to keep the house smelling good .

diggle

No no no a thousand times no, you cannot ingest nutrients by smoking them.

Volcano is totally worth it if you have the coin, not just because it gets you blown apart, but its overall a very well-designed product that you will come to enjoy using.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I used to be on the fence about vaping. Years ago I had a vapor bros....it didn't really float my boat. Everything tasted the same, and I didn't get nearly as high as when I smoked bones, bongs and bowls. For whatever reason recently, I decided to get an iInhale portable vaporizer. It not only got me high, it opened a whole new world of possibilities for smoking in public, because there was virtually NO odor.
Nonetheless, the vaping with the portable got me juiced to get back into vaping at home...
The Volcano was the natural choice.
I can tell you with absolute certainty that I get higher than I've ever gotten by hitting the Volcano. The first week I had it, I lapsed into a type of juvenile irresponsibility that I could hardly imagine. I felt as high as I had when I first started making edibles and didn't understand "moderation". The taste instead of being generic and like burnt popcorn...tastes better than anything I could possibly articulate. The pure essence of the weed comes through and has nuances that were previously unavailable through conventional smoking methods.
If the Volcano were $1000, I would buy it without thinking. Best money I ever spent for paraphenellia...ever...hands down. I love my Volcano, and now I can hardly think about hitting my 3 foot glass, or my bowls.....

My volcano is great! If you want to cut past the bullshit just do it right the first time and get the cano! Mine was a gift but after using it I would for sure have bought one for the house! Just my 2cents

I gotta weigh in on this:

1st of all: vaporizing isn't smoking. It's better for you health wise, and some people enjoy the way it feels better, but it's not the same.

Personally, it took me a lot of tries before I was able to get high by vaporizing. I don't know if that means that it's the smoke or the carcinogens that give me the effect I desire the most or what, but I think it might have had to do with the Vapor Brothers Whip machine that my friend had.

2nd: the Volcano is popular for a reason. Yeah, I don't think it's worth the money because vaporizing isn't really my thing, but IF I were to buy one unit, this would be it. For whatever reason, it is more consistent and works better for most everyone I've ever talked to about it.

Volcano is for people who don't want to mess around with imitations, or inferior, flimsy products. If you like to SMOKE weed like me though, it's probably not worth the money to buy the unit.

Collie Man

I would say if you have the money and don't mind spending more, ill buy the volcano. But if you want to save money i would defiantly buy the Vapor Bro HF one. I actually just picked one up 3 days ago and I've been using it since. Its so great, gets me ripped!!! I would recommend one to anyone!!!:abduct:

i.love.scotch

I don't get why people say the Volcano is worth the money when you can get the Extreme vaporizer previously referenced in this thread for half the price and it is better in every way over the volcano. I've smoked outta the volcano many times and I love it but the V-tower Extreme has so many more features and is very well thought out (shuts off automatically after a set period of time incase you get too ripped, has a remote control, all glass and ceramic no metal ever touches your air, easier to use bowl system, cool lights, ability to use whip, and also different fan speed settings). Has the Volcano beat IMO and costs way less.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll buy one if I hit the lottery for 100K or more,
until then my $50 VaporGenie is king, HUGE hits.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I would say if you have the money and don't mind spending more, ill buy the volcano. But if you want to save money i would defiantly buy the Vapor Bro HF one. I actually just picked one up 3 days ago and I've been using it since. Its so great, gets me ripped!!! I would recommend one to anyone!!!:abduct:

those wooden box whip style vapes have nothing on the volcano.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I liked my friends volcano, you could get a whole room of people high with less than a G, plus it doesnt taste popcorny like my other vape. I rarely use my vape, theres something abuot a good bong hit that does it for me.

THC123

Veteran
The best vaporizer (effect wise)IMHO is de verdamper(vaporhighzer) from evert.

It made me more wasted then any vaporizer or joint i tried(like that stupid vapir 2)

This one actually feels like u are smoking something and it gets me sooo wasted.

I have yet to buy it but i tried it once and i was sold.

Downside , it's like a bong and it' s made of glass(breakable)

suburbantoker

I used to be on the fence about vaping. Years ago I had a vapor bros....it didn't really float my boat. Everything tasted the same, and I didn't get nearly as high as when I smoked bones, bongs and bowls. For whatever reason recently, I decided to get an iInhale portable vaporizer. It not only got me high, it opened a whole new world of possibilities for smoking in public, because there was virtually NO odor.
Nonetheless, the vaping with the portable got me juiced to get back into vaping at home...
The Volcano was the natural choice.
I can tell you with absolute certainty that I get higher than I've ever gotten by hitting the Volcano. The first week I had it, I lapsed into a type of juvenile irresponsibility that I could hardly imagine. I felt as high as I had when I first started making edibles and didn't understand "moderation". The taste instead of being generic and like burnt popcorn...tastes better than anything I could possibly articulate. The pure essence of the weed comes through and has nuances that were previously unavailable through conventional smoking methods.
If the Volcano were $1000, I would buy it without thinking. Best money I ever spent for paraphenellia...ever...hands down. I love my Volcano, and now I can hardly think about hitting my 3 foot glass, or my bowls.....

is that the one with the site with the alien showing how to use it? is it really that good?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
>>>i guess im the only one with zero love for this unit...

not only overpriced,,, but it ruins the flavor of the weed,,,and
since i use more than most patients,,, it takes FOREVER to get
medicated on this thing... i feel like i end up using more weed
and get a less effect. and if you dont think thats right. then tell
me why people make hash oil and edibles from vapped nugs?
because vaporizers will never use all the active ingredients.
for 700 give me some custom glass and a new BIC.....

Tropical

Where is the best place to buy a Volcano now? The switch on mine is broken, plus I would like an extra valve set anyway.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Best money I ever spent. Quality service and support as well.

If you've tried it and enjoyed it then it's for you.

As far as smoking goes. Keep on enjoying inhaling cheap bic fluid and I agree you don't get all the active ingredients. I for one am grateful for that, since for some reason I feel better when I don't spend my days inhaling Carcinogens. I get enough noxious fumes from the freeway.

I love to smoke. So don't get it twisted. I would just like to be able to keep smoking if I live to be eighty and not be wheeling around an oxygen tank by 65. Lots of big smokers here, so I'm sure it's something to consider. I smoke when I'm out and vaporize at home.

I save the vape herb and make butter and oil. That's how I get all of the THC out of it. Some people seem to enjoy the effect of inhaling smoke. I liken it to making a huge bonfire of herb and breathing it in. Sure it'll work, but I wouldn't say it's the best thing

I'd go for the Classic though and not the digital. Reynolds turkey bags as well.

I hope you enjoy. It's a totally different high in my opinion. Much cleaner.

Tropical you should send it in for a repair if you can. I know they'll fix the switches as a courtesy(they did it for me) and you can also buy an extra valve set from them.

Tropical

Send it to whom? All the way back to Germany?

Btw, those turkey bags are huge. They are big enough to get four guys fubar'ed.

H

h^2 O

vapes are for med patients and old people. When I had a vape I always ended up just taking the unburned vaped stuff and smoking it

Latest posts

Latest posts