What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Iranian Indica

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I’m growing out a pack of “Squirt” now, I’ll put them into flower in about 4 weeks...there’s some diversity on that line, from the vegging plants that is. Some really branchy ones, some with tight nodes too...and a couple runts. They weren’t my pick, but I’m intrigued to see what comes out.

Beautiful work Storm Shadow, that Iranian gene pool looks like a fun one to sort through....I can never get over how cool it is to smoke something, that was bred for thousands of years by others, and have the same “conversation” with that plant that the originators did...it’s such an intimate thing. To be able to literally feel what someone half ways around the world does and to experience, to some level, the same interaction with the plant as they do...it never fails to amaze me.

Best vibes and wishes to you...nothing but respect for your passion and skills man.

Thanks for taking the time to write that bro... I agree with you 100% its pretty to cool to puff on some smoke that grows indigenous to where my own personal genetics originate from. This gene pool is a weird one... still have a pheno thats going on 18 weeks flowering and has another 18 to go ... im going to the lab this week to test a few of the keepers out....

Im going to flower out my Squrit in 3 more weeks... I took cuts of all mine and trimmed them down to mini stumps...when they grow out more I'll pay attention to the growth patterns... I know the tighter node is the Blueberry Muffin leaner aka Purp pheno....I want that one with the terps maxed out... I planted 20 All Gas OG fems and 10 Vanilla Frosting Fems from HSC today along with 20 Tony Green RIL...Also threw 20 Lemon Larry's from seed into flowering unsexed...

My awesome Master Kush cut is a horrible plant to breed with ... today was the nail in the coffin any future projects with her... from S1's to crosses made with 3 males from different Lines ... they all Herm... Iranian Male to Master Kush/Cookies doing the same exact shit... lame... This Master cut is INSANE ... what a shame she breeds like this...oh well... Time for some Iranian Male to Everything HSC and some

Storm Shadow

Veteran
2 of the 5 strains tested at 2:1 CBD/THC and the other 3 no CBD all THC...

What blew my mind is my best cut I run... Master x Cookies tested nowhere near what I thought and its numbers look weak sauce.. yet its flavor, smell, look , frost are all maxed out... people harass me for the stuff... #'s make it look barely better than the Pure Iranians.. wtf..they told me at the lab to do a moisture test if I wanted to boost my THC #'s.. i told them im here for strictly R&D....

I'll post the lab results later i just got them...how can a strain i get 2600 /lbs for test at 13% THC lol

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran

What blew my mind is my best cut I run... Master x Cookies tested nowhere near what I thought and its numbers look weak sauce.. yet its flavor, smell, look , frost are all maxed out... people harass me for the stuff... #'s make it look barely better than the Pure Iranians.. wtf..they told me at the lab to do a moisture test if I wanted to boost my THC #'s.. i told them im here for strictly R&D....

I'll post the lab results later i just got them...how can a strain i get 2600 /lbs for test at 13% THC lol

That's exactly why I don't believe in percentages sometimes. Ive smoked shit at 16% blowing boutique strains out of the water..

OP

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

How does she hit?I don’t get the whole lab Numbers thing
?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Bro the MK x Cookies is amazing smoke....no its not as potent as Chems or OGz but its still what every person who tries it.... keeps asking for it...the best SoCal Master flavor and it coats your mouth with flavor, the smoke down to the roach taste amazing.... but its not TKO herb..

Here are some shots of the test results... the full terp analysis is cut off somewhat on the bottom... look how diverse these genetics are

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here's the MK ... I honestly dont understand how this Terp level is so low....this is strain is loud as hell and like I said its mouth coating/flavor blaster..

picture.php

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Yeh I don’t get the THC number thing. From experience it’s not down to percentage. Back in 98 I get busted and it ended up at the crown court. They tested my Durban Poison I had flowered and it was 7.9% THC. It was and still is one of the most potent varieties I have grown.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
just curious if anyone can shed some light on this question I have...

What can I expect to get if I breed with 2-1 CBD/THC ?

Im about to go wild on the Pure THC (Iranians) phenos and dust them with all kinds of insane pollen... I was thinking I can unlock some unique traits in the CBD heavy ladies... should I just stick with THC or dust all of them...

First male up to bat is the Lemon Larry in a few weeks

GoatCheese

Veteran
just curious if anyone can shed some light on this question I have...

What can I expect to get if I breed with 2-1 CBD/THC ?

Im about to go wild on the Pure THC (Iranians) phenos and dust them with all kinds of insane pollen... I was thinking I can unlock some unique traits in the CBD heavy ladies... should I just stick with THC or dust all of them...
Absolutely do the CBD-rich seed runs also. You will get hashish like effeect when you mix CBD with potent THC, so you might find "hash in single plant form" when crossing CBD rich plants with THC-only genetics.

CBD rich genetics aren't usually stable so you will get some variation in CBD/THC % in those seeds. Just use potent plants and you're good to go, no worries.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Absolutely do the CBD-rich seed runs also. You will get hashish like effeect when you mix CBD with potent THC, so you might find "hash in single plant form" when crossing CBD rich plants with THC-only genetics.

CBD rich genetics aren't usually stable so you will get some variation in CBD/THC % in those seeds. Just use potent plants and you're good to go, no worries.

Thanks bro... that's what I was hoping to hear... let them all be dusted .. got killer structure on one of the CBD heavy gals and really dank terps

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just finished up a run on a Mac number one ...capulater cut ... is cure - ing off ...man or man is it incredible ...