What's new

Iranian Indica

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Something very special is on the verge of happening ...Pure Iranians from new stock

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here's the best cut in my stable that got knocked up with the New Iranian stock Pollen and the 2nd pic is the Original Iranian prego with the New Iranian Pollen...

Also Got my Original Pure Iranian Male in a few weeks will also knock up the same 2 strains in the pics

picture.php

picture.php

Tp01

Great thread. Thank u for takin the time. Do the Iranian plants show mold resistance? Looks like you're indoor is 24\7\365 what's you're pest control methods?

ctg

Veteran
They look lovely storm shadow.
Can see some sat traits in those leaves. What smells are coming off her?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Thanks bro... a couple smell insane .. like Candy Sugar Pistachios... 1 even smells like Jack Herer/Trainwreck wtf? most of them smell like sour skunky funk .. My cousin she grew a couple in her backyard atm and she said none of her plants smells like the purple plant in Iran... she said it was in Intense Skunk Perfume... Im not smelling that description

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The first pic is the best smelling plant Ive come across yet in this entire Iranian seed adventure from Sapphire Batch till now.... This smells like Strawberry Big League Chew.... 2nd pic has that Trainwreck/Jack type of smell but different at the same time...its a common Terp in the Iranians .. more smell like this than anything else so far...

Last 2 pics was turning purple... starting to look like the Pheno in the pics from Iran...and what do you know.... Bananas popping up... not gnarly like the pic I previously posted ... but Im bummed on that regardless..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
The best pheno so far and No bananas ... and the last 2... show how diverse this gene pool is..... wtf is the flowering time on her lol Shes the same age as everything in these pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts