What's new

Iranian Indica

therevverend

Veteran
Those different Iranian phenotypes are something else. Even the hermie looks like a keeper and I hate hermies. Wish I had that new smell app, I'd rather sniff then look at them. When you've seen enough plants, every plant you see and smell reminds you of something from the past. Those Iranians ring bells going way back, make me think of the 90s when there was a lot more genetic diversity. A pill container full of seeds would toss out all sorts of phenotypes.

That Jack/Trainwreck smell. I'm sure I know what you're talking about. I always have trouble describing it. One of my Azad Kashmir plants last year had it which was unexpected. Hadn't realized it's an Indica trait. I'd love to see some of those Iranians outdoors. You can see how far the genetics are leading a little better then indoors.

I didn't realize how good Humboldt Seed Co has gotten, their stuff has been on my radar lately. A guy I know in Northern Cali killed it outdoors last year with their Lemongrass, 2 pounds a plant and resistant to mold and PM. Said he had plants covered in boytritis and mildew right next to his 100% clean Lemongrass. I'd take any one of your three picks, looks ass-kicking. The impressive part is the 50-55 day flowering times/quick finish outdoors. You'll be dripping in terpenes in a hurry..

ctg

Veteran
Diversity

Diversity

Diversity is a wonderful thing.
For far to long seed breeders have used one fem to one male, this seriously bottlenecks future populations.

Multiple males to multiple fems is the way we have done it for many years. Vic high turned us on to this so many years ago..
rip Vic!

Beautiful Iranians storm!

Buddistrose

how can i get my hands on plz

how can i get my hands on plz

Here are pics of the Sapphire cut.. day 7 of flowering.....

This cut was my chosen pheno out of the 50 seeds from Toyserkan, Iran.... shes a beauty in every way....the smoke on this stuff is better than anything else I've ever had....enjoy the next couple of months as she blooms away....be prepared to see something no one in the game has seen yet :tiphat:

email [email protected]
insta mapelina
:woohoo:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Time to chop these down soon.... Cant wait to get some lab results finally.... a few these smell mind boggling

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I love seeing all the different, unique plants that are in there. Really shows you the extant of possible genetic expressions that can pop up from a single source. You never know when a possible gem might reveal itself. Thanks for the work and showmanship Storm Shadow. :tiphat:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I took 3 clones during flower and the rest im going to re-veg.. once the test results come back.. it'll determine what my next move is (i wish I could pop like 500 seeds at once).. I pollinated my best cut with the pure Iranian Male... seeds were only 5 days old from harvest when i planted 19 of them just for kicks..
6 sprouted up..we're gonna witness some monster F1's coming up... SoCal Master / 2009 GSC Thin Mintz X Iranian Male

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here's a Pure Iranian Male from the 2010 stock .... stem rub gives an intense pistachio nut smell and its very sticky.... going to have some fun with this pollen... the original seed stock is germinating at a rates of like 2/80+ ...not good... going to stock up on this stuff

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DenverJim

Some of them look like Greenthumbs. unless I missed it you haven't mentioned the auto flower trait. I've done crosses. I grew a IRA to an X18. the plant had hard buds with trics on every surface even the main stem.
Made seeds last year. they started growing from the pot in late FEB or early March. they were doing so well I brought the pot inside. I replanted once sexed. I also made seeds crossed with Uzbeck reproduced from Cannabiogen . all of these plants started flowering by mid may. I don't understand. I have grown random seeds from IRA back in '14 the plants are early but never start flowering before the solstice.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
No Auto in these genes... where they come from is like 7k feet elevation and its 4 seasons .. everything turns beautiful colors in the Fall..

Storm Shadow

Veteran
These 2 phenos from the pure Iranians had some gnarly looking diesel foxtail nugs...I finally chopped them down... 2-3 weeks drying ... then smoke test and afterwords some lab testing... especially for the few with really insane terps...3 also turned out all purple

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here's my favorite cut in the stable.. Master Kush x Cookies ... i used pollen from the new Iranians and chucked it on this lovely lady and now ive got 8 seeds to sprout and vegging atm .. this Iranian Kush is going to be amazing

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Smoked some of the new Pure Iranians...at first I was like this shit isn't very potent... 20 min later im like damn bro im pretty stoned lol feels really good...i feel like its been such a long time since weed hit me like that... the delayed effect I mean...

Couple more weeks till some lab testing... also have a couple confirmed females in flower of the Iranian Male x Master/cookies... very excited about those... real deal F1

soopy

Veteran
Cant wait to try these

View Image
I’m growing out a pack of “Squirt” now, I’ll put them into flower in about 4 weeks...there’s some diversity on that line, from the vegging plants that is. Some really branchy ones, some with tight nodes too...and a couple runts. They weren’t my pick, but I’m intrigued to see what comes out.

Beautiful work Storm Shadow, that Iranian gene pool looks like a fun one to sort through....I can never get over how cool it is to smoke something, that was bred for thousands of years by others, and have the same “conversation” with that plant that the originators did...it’s such an intimate thing. To be able to literally feel what someone half ways around the world does and to experience, to some level, the same interaction with the plant as they do...it never fails to amaze me.

Best vibes and wishes to you...nothing but respect for your passion and skills man.