What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Iranian Indica

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I have 15 Lemon Larry OG Kush females from seed a few weeks into flower... wasn't sure if he have me the real deal or not and I just tossed them in a corner.... my goodness

Lemon Candy Fuel for days on some of those gals... these terps are insane.. the planta dont grow like OG either all anoying and lanky.. I'll take some pics soon

Lemon Larry Male is gonna put in some work...

I just flipped Lemon Kush, Mango Sherbet and Squirt from HSC ... Wifi 43 x Pre98 bubba X rudeboi og.... 91 chem x rudeboi OG ... and some Cali Club OG

Vegging out Tony Greens RIL, HSC Vanilla Frosting and All Gas OG.... also a few Pure Iranians ..

Just popped all those new Mac and Cheese crosses as well...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
so my cousin who brought me the seeds has couple going in her backyard... they planted it in March and its just a beast of a plant.... the other day my uncle decided to make on Omelet with some of the leaves.. he said the fresh growing tips... they made is Persian style where you simmer the vegetables for a long time b4 you add the eggs and rest of the ingredients... anyways... my cousin eats 1 serving... my uncle eats 4... He starts to feel all funny not too long after he ate ... jumps on his stationary bike trying to sweat out the toxins lol

my cousins ends up taking him to the ER because he swears he's dying lol After mad tests and what not...the DR's told him to lay off the green...

Okay... couple things here.... how did he get so lit on leaves????? He's about as lightweight as it gets with tolerance... I just dont understand how eating cooked leaves roasted him so hard...

The plant is a Pure Iranian ...same stock she brought back for me...her dog who's recovering from a leg injury goes and eats leaves off this plant everyday then goes right to sleep not too long after...this is what motivated my Uncle to try it in an omelet

'Boogieman'

so my cousin who brought me the seeds has couple going in her backyard... they planted it in March and its just a beast of a plant.... the other day my uncle decided to make on Omelet with some of the leaves.. he said the fresh growing tips... they made is Persian style where you simmer the vegetables for a long time b4 you add the eggs and rest of the ingredients... anyways... my cousin eats 1 serving... my uncle eats 4... He starts to feel all funny not too long after he ate ... jumps on his stationary bike trying to sweat out the toxins lol

my cousins ends up taking him to the ER because he swears he's dying lol After mad tests and what not...the DR's told him to lay off the green...

Okay... couple things here.... how did he get so lit on leaves????? He's about as lightweight as it gets with tolerance... I just dont understand how eating cooked leaves roasted him so hard...

The plant is a Pure Iranian ...same stock she brought back for me...her dog who's recovering from a leg injury goes and eats leaves off this plant everyday then goes right to sleep not too long after...this is what motivated my Uncle to try it in an omelet

I remember getting paranoid about russet mites last year and looking over my outdoors plants with a scope. I found a lot of mini trichomes on some of my vegging plants which I think were my more indica dominant phenos. I'm still surprised that it had any effect though.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
on a side note.... 1 of my lemon Larrys looks amazing....rock hard iced out lemon sugar candy fuel... total standout from the bunch...

The HSC Squirt, Lemon Kush, and Mango Sherbet are day 21 into flower... there are some gnarly terps on these ladies..... These dudes get slept on big time...their gear is dank...

Got some nice looking Tony Green RIL Males looking like they might have to hit the Pure Iranian keepers soon .. Super stretchy and Lanky will match perfect with the ultra stout Iranians

ctg

Veteran
I’ve couple landrace iranians on the go stormshadow.
Diff vendors but both from the

RAZAVI KHORASAN PROVINCE.

Had one seedling out of the bunch show trichomes at first leaf set. Never before have I had this happen. Look forward to seeing what they bring.

Last edited:

brickweeder

...Okay... couple things here.... how did he get so lit on leaves????? He's about as lightweight as it gets with tolerance... I just dont understand how eating cooked leaves roasted him so hard...

Leaves will get you high if you eat enough...in jr high, I had a bunch of leaves from a half-ass fluorescent light grow. I couldn’t smoke it without tipping off the parents, so i’d take a couple teaspoons of crumbled leaves, decarb in a pan after school, mix with honey and spread that on buttered toast to help choke it down. An hour later, it was on. Not nearly as good as bud but still got the job done.

therevverend

Veteran
What got him was the fresh growing tips. If it would have been regular leaves he would have been fine. When I was young and desperate to get high sometimes I'd pick the tips of a plant going into flower or a male that was dropping pollen. Roll up a joint. If it was in veg it didn't do much but in flower they can pack a bit of a punch. I had the old Mel Frank grow book to thank for the tip.

Cooking them for a long time decarboxylated the THC, made it way more active. He probably used a fair amount of oil. If he'd cooked them for a couple minutes it would have been fine but he had to cook them Persian style for full activation. Jumping on the exercise bike was a dumb idea, got him twice as high and his heart rate through the roof. No doubt it's what caused the panic attack and the trip to the ER. Which probably wasn't a bad idea since he could have given himself a heart attack.

I know a Guatemalan lady and her family. I always show her my plants when she comes by because I've found out Guatemalans love pot plants. She's a grazer. Asks my permission and starts devouring fresh leaves off my plants. Says they're a health food and good for her, that's how they do it back in Guatemala. Inspired me to cook with leaves more often and when I do I get a tiny electric body high.

She brings along her two little boys. One of them brings her a leaf, she eats it and we praise him. The other one decides to one up his brother and comes back with a whole branch he tore off. Little brat needed a spanking. He's as bad as his grandma who was so delighted by my plants she tried to give one a hug. Stomped the shit out of it with her big cowboy boots, I can't believe how much damage one tiny woman could do. Her brother saw her doing it, I saw in his eyes he couldn't believe what his crazy sister was doing. Looked over at me in shame and shook his head.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
on a side note.... 1 of my lemon Larrys looks amazing....rock hard iced out lemon sugar candy fuel... total standout from the bunch...

The HSC Squirt, Lemon Kush, and Mango Sherbet are day 21 into flower... there are some gnarly terps on these ladies..... These dudes get slept on big time...their gear is dank...

Got some nice looking Tony Green RIL Males looking like they might have to hit the Pure Iranian keepers soon .. Super stretchy and Lanky will match perfect with the ultra stout Iranians

Storm ...can you get up some pics?:flowers2:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I'll take some good pics this weekend of everything...here's one of my favorite phenos of the Lemon Larry....day 43 flowering

found some nanners on the mango sherbets... they have some next level tropical candy citrus terps... the best one had the most!

Rev.. good info bro

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I kept 3 phenos of the Lemon Larry out of 14... these were the best of the bunch .. I pushed these hard threw everything at them.. a couple of the non keeper long flowering phenos threw nanners around week 5... The Terps are insane bro ... I cant wait to smoke them

Pheno 1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Some random shots of the Humboldt Seed Company gear

Lemon Kush and the other 2 are Mango Sherbet... The terps on the MS are as described .. Strawberries and Whip Cream

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I kept 3 phenos of the Lemon Larry out of 14... these were the best of the bunch .. I pushed these hard threw everything at them.. a couple of the non keeper long flowering phenos threw nanners around week 5... The Terps are insane bro ... I cant wait to smoke them

Pheno 1
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

1st 2 pics are pheno #2 and the others are #3

View Image
View Image

View Image
View Image
They look like rock hard nugs?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Bro these are Stones and I grew them on the ground far away from my lights.. Didnt trust Elite sent me the real stuff.. So I just tossed them in the corner for R&D pheno hunting

Doing the same thing with some Iranian S1's I found in the last round of the New Iranians... 7 plants per 7 gallon pot 40+ plants... 12/12 from seed... those are just starting to flower

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been feeling lazy and unmotivated which is unusual for me...l Like your energy

Latest posts

Latest posts