What's new

Iranian Indica

therevverend

Veteran
I swear to God I grew the exact same plant. Down to the growth pattern, hair color, leaf shading, yellowing, and thrip damage.

picture.php

Wish I took a picture of a lower branch, it would be indistinguishable from your last pic. Mine's a pheno of Tripleberry, hybrid of various blueberry types. I'd wager the smell is similar too. Absolutely reeked, fruity sweet along with funky rotten garbage. The mysterious ways of ganja..

Storm Shadow

Veteran
WhatsApp is working again in Iran.. my cousin said the plant smelled earthy/skunky and very oily..
She knows nothing about cannabis.. got some seeds from her relatives also..

I hope she brings me some he he he

Storm Shadow

Veteran
My cousin just got back to SoCal and text me she brought me back some souvenirs!!! I'll see her within the next 2 weeks.. no idea how many she brought back.. but Im sure theres at least 10..
I mean pops did bring me back over a 1000+ the first time..

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@storm bro these look nuts. What kinda terps you getting off the keeper vs the others. That keeper almost has a diesel look. Is it loud? Looks dank as hell I wanna smoke that shit lol.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Bro the keeper pheno is extremely loud.. its just reeks of the Pure Iranian Terps.. its like a different type of Citrus .. reminds me of the drink Cactus Coooler...

The New Pheno smells completely different ... Like Skunky and Sour/Floral tones...The Keeper Pheno in the terp Department is on another level than the Newbie I havent smoked yet...

Ive got 3 Prime Time (Iranian Male x Larry OG/ChemD) a few weeks into flower ... I just popped and sexed these from seeds recently as well... one of the phenos has the huge Indica dominant Cola that smells like Tropical Strawberries and Lime.. I know those Terps didnt come from the Larry OG/ChemD side..

Im also going to see my cousin soon and pick up some of those New Iranian seeds from her.. keep in mind they are from a totally different area than the ones Pops brought me back over a decade ago ...2020 is going to be a showcase of these genetics finally!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You sir, have some gold here. Like holy shit, to pop those beans is an honor. Glad you are the one running through these. Cant wait to see your 2020 pheno hunts! Best of luck to you and lets see some new shit!

nickman

Veteran
Your keeper does have a diesel/sour look to her buds...!!!...

It’s amazing all the different traits and looks cannabis has...!!!...

I hope you find something nice in those seeds your getting from your cuz...!!!...

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Why did you post in the Iranian Indica thread [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SoCal Master Kush is[/FONT] from BC Bud Depot?

edit: oh I see plants from your cousin a couple pages back.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn bro...this thread still going and new seed stock still coming in! Things looking good! Hope all is well.

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
Damn son......I think what folks are missing is that all my old Chems and Diesels look like YOUR pheno from where it actually comes from , and that says a lot about the building blocks of said elite strains of yesteryear in my book......anyways...…

Killer work Bro.....How long you gonna take those bitches.....regardless......Enjoy the fruits of your labor , and….

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: …….

Latest posts

Latest posts